Thread: Am I the only one?

Am I the only one?

There have been times when I've wanted to just up and leave my home and travel to another state as a woman... please tell me I'm not the only one who's thought about that?

I have the same thoughts.
    Danielle

I love doing it .. usually more than 15 miles from home does it.

For a day? for a week? for a lifetime? i still hope to someday shed those chains that keep me from doing at least a nice day as niki. i am soooo pondering the keystone conference this coming year.....who knows..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

now are you talking about a permanent move or temporary.. cause they have both crossed my mind.. Wouldn't it be easier if you could just go somewhere else as a woman and never have to change back.

Kisses,
    Jonelle

After a week of back and forth from fem to male over and over, my wife suggested "why don't we just move somewhere that no one knows us and start over. Then you could dress 24/7. Yes I think about it all the time now.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonelle View Post
    now are you talking about a permanent move or temporary.. cause they have both crossed my mind.. Wouldn't it be easier if you could just go somewhere else as a woman and never have to change back.
    And how many times have I run this thought through my mind? I don't know if it's easier to start over afresh as you have no history. But, what about family, loved ones and friends? Not to mention my job. I have transtioned with the full knowledge of everyone around me. With the support of many but the legacy of the past.

It's taken me months to educate and re-establish myself in my new personna. And it's still not complete.

Maybe both ways are hard, just for different reasons?
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Well that's exactly what I do... And on an expense account. Lol. Talk about your fringe benefits!! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The thought has crossed my mind. Move somewhere, where no one knows me, and start over. Be the guy with painted nails, not just talking black nails, all the colors. And hairless body. Maybe even high heels and a skirt.
    Last edited by AriannaH; 11-20-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    After a week of back and forth from fem to male over and over, my wife suggested "why don't we just move somewhere that no one knows us and start over. Then you could dress 24/7. Yes I think about it all the time now.
    Oh Michelle, Jenn and I always talk about that off and on. She would jump at it and so would I but getting another job right now would scare the crap out of us. If it were not for that I think we would have been gone along time ago.

It would be so great to start living 24/7 as a woman. sigh......maybe one day.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I have been fortunate in my younger days to be able to do a fair amount of traveling. All around the world, actually. One thing I have found out, it doesn't matter how far I have traveled from home, I ALWAYS run into someone I know. Everytime I even think about going to another city to go shopping, I run into someone I know. It doesn't work for me.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I think about it. The job is the biggest problem.

Oh gosh, I think of doing that many times. I don't know if you are single or married, but I am single which makes the possibility of doing it much better.

Silver Member
    So, do it.

Clearly, if it were THAT important, you would.

What's holding you back? Only yourself.

I agree, though, a job is important in this economy.

If I didn't have like all my money tied up in this place I'm buying and was a renter or wutever, if people were buying houses, my 30 day notice would have been tendered quite a while ago and San Diego is where I'd be. LOL.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    Thats the big perk in business travel!!

In the past i've also traveled personally other places, and taken that time to just be myself. Lately though, after getting my own apartment, I've been able to do that right at home! Just haven't spent time going out in the local area.

Hugs
    Kaylee

I do it all the time. We have a house in another state and I go back and forth that way all the time. No big deal anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !