Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever done this?

Have you ever done this?

Hi everyone,

Worn a bra for such a long period of time that it actually started bothering you?

I experienced this last weekend as I wore the same bra for over 18 hours. Now I know why my wife sometimes takes hers off at work.

I'll admit I had to take it off and not wear a bra the rest of that weekend.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Never. I have worn a bra 24/7 for the past year and never had any discomfort other than slipping straps.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Try having a corset on for a whole day! I don’t do that any more. The indigestion was something else!!!!

SUZY

I just love wearing a bra 24/7 and even feel a little strange when I don't wear one.

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

yes i have but now days i just wear it out and at home i take the darn thing off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Ones that don't fit right yes, but ones that fit right and also are comfortable to wear no.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

I wear mine every night when I come home from work and wear it to bed. The next day I actually dread having to take it off to go drab again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

if your bra fits right it should feel like it is part of you.

is the band digging into you? if so go up one size. even bras from the same company will fit differntly.
    so be ready to "test fit" all new bras, just a tape around you will only give you a ball park sizing. the mtr it is made of, how it was cut, make them fit in new ways.
    Last edited by Loni; 11-23-2010 at 06:00 AM.

The only time that I want to take a bra off is if it doesn't fit correctly and then usually only to put on another that does! I would wear a bra a lot more of the time if it wouldn't upset my SO!

My SO and I are both blessed with flat chests, so we don't generally wear bras.

Yes I have. A year back I spent a whole 3 day weekend female and by the end of the third day I was ready to take my bra off. But that was tehn, now I wera my bra as soon as I get home, sleep in it and only take it off to go to work. So I think I am addicted to my bra!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I wear mine every night when I come home from work and wear it to bed. The next day I actually dread having to take it off to go drab again.
    Fundamental difference between CD and TS -
    The above stated is what a typical CD feels like.
    A TS can hardly wait to get home and take the damned thing off.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

With forms it is probably different.

my boobs need the freedom after hours of wearing a bra

Danni

I love wearing my bra as long as I can except at work. I now and then have my days that I just don't want to wear it or my forms. But them days are once in a bule moon.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Try having a corset on for a whole day! I don’t do that any more. The indigestion was something else!!!!

SUZY
    I've worn my corset for over 2 straight weeks.... Lost 9 pounds... And an ant-acid works well when wearing one I've found out. Kind of like an external gastric pybass...

As far a bra... My Playtex 18 hour bras down bother me at all.. Even ast 18 hours... Duuhhh.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Once I went almost 40 hours just to see how it would feel. I have to say it was great to take it off! However, the forms I was using were not actually proper 'forms' but something I had made up, so I think that had a lot to do with it.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Like anything wonderful too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. A good t shirt or non underwire bra feels wonderful but at the end of the day it is still nice to take it off and be comfy. Maybe I am getting old, maybe I am not that much into the clothes but too me comfy is important.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I Learned from the women I've dated that it's very important to pick out the right bra; the ones in the advertisements may look pretty, but not fit right. Me, I'm too embarrased to return anything, so I buy one online until I find one that fits, then buy a dozen more in all sizes. For theatrical purposes, I expect them to fit for about a year or two, under heavy use. Then the elastic starts to fail.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

7 hours and I take break

For me, a bra always feels nice first thing in the morning so I always try to wear one for a while before I have to dress for work. After I get home from work if I put a bra on, it does not feel quite as nice.

Before I got my right size yes, the underwire would dig in and hurt or just generally be too tight.
    (My last ex, left a lot of her clothing behind, so there was no harm in trying her bras on)

Now I know my size, all my bras fit and feel very comfortable and even enjoyable (for the first 5 mins then I forget I’m wearing one).
    I've worn a bra all day today, 2 diffenrt ones now, when I wake monday moring I WONT be glad to take it off.

Hard to find bras that fit my broad 42 or more back and my modest A cup size, so yes I am sometimes reminded that Playtex introduced the 18 hr bra some decades ago for a reason.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Tell you the truth, my least favorite fem garment is the bra. I like my corset better . I can stand the bra for only a limited time, then I gotta get it off.

I got towear a bra this week for about 14hrs while building a cabinet in my shop was my longest time to wear one . It did not hurt me at all .

I find that an underwire bra usually becomes very uncomfortable after a few hours. Wire-free bras are far more comfortable and I can wear a good sports bra all day without discomfort.