Thread: One fetish I have...

Red face One fetish I have...

This is inspired by NicoleScott's great fetish thread, but off on a bit of a tangent, so I'll post it here. Also, I'm not trying to offend those who don't have fetishes... each to their own, everyone's valid!

One thing that really excites me is heels that have metal tips on them. I love the sound of them on a hard surface, it goes 'right through to the core' for me. The sexy clicking sound is so feminine to me. It goes back to childhood and seeing glamorous ladies with beautiful shoes. I found it incredibly erotic, even back in the day (and I had no idea why).

Now I have several pairs of heels with metal tips. I sometimes go to the trouble of replacing plastic tips for metal ones, as it makes a great shoe even sexier.

I'd be interested to hear if this strikes a chord with anyone else on the forum?

Thanks for reading!

20sGx

Bet you would have freaked out at my daughters tap dance class!! Lol.

I have an ice hockey fetish.. Crossdressing and cross checking!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-04-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh, definitely Karren! I have high heel tap shoes here. I'm a naughty chorus girl, lol!

Bring back memories of 13 years of dance recitals.. 4 hours long. I think I have an anti-tap fetish from those. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Oh yes, the sounds of sweet music..okay, in the form of mulitple clicks from high heels on a hard surface A few years back, our boss had a very pretty secretary who wore high heels in general and her office was a bit around the corner from our workspace. I could hear her coming a mile away..so us guys always made some excuse to mingle our way into the hallway to watch her come around the corner. That sound building up until she appeared..hmmm think that qualifies as a fetish
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

I don't have a fetish for shoes or metal tips on heels, but I do enjoy the sound of women's shoes on various surfaces; there's something about that click-click-click that brings wonderful memories and feelings to me.
    warmly, Linnea

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Be CAREFUL with your spike heels! With metal tips, they'll mar your hardwood floors and maybe even linoleum!

I was walking down my carpeted stairs a while back. One spike heel snagged! I grabbed the rail, but the heel SNAPPED OFF from the torque!

The sound of rapid clicking ALWAYS causes my head to turn! It's an involuntary reaction, I guess!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I love the sound of very high heels, I am reminded of the Pied Piper tale, as I have followed those melodious sounds all to often. The metal tips on CFMHHs, elevate them to a new category of...OMG-CFMHHs !!!!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Well i can relate to what Marissa and linnea are saying.I love the sound of high heels on a hard floor.When your sitting in the airport and you can hear them coming click click click and you wait for her to walk by.A stewardess or classy lady or professional girl.They walk like they own the world and i think they do.I guess that probaly is a fetish i have.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Great responses, keep 'em coming. It's just great to be understood; it's obvious I'm not alone on this one.

Madilyn A - I may refer to it as a Pied Piper Moment, from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle 51 View Post
    Well i can relate to what Marissa and linnea are saying.When your sitting in the airport and you can hear them coming click click click and you wait for her to walk by.A stewardess or classy lady or professional girl.They walk like they own the world and i think they do.I guess that probaly is a fetish i have.
    This is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Oh yes, the sounds of sweet music..okay, in the form of mulitple clicks from high heels on a hard surface A few years back, our boss had a very pretty secretary who wore high heels in general and her office was a bit around the corner from our workspace. I could hear her coming a mile away..so us guys always made some excuse to mingle our way into the hallway to watch her come around the corner. That sound building up until she appeared..hmmm think that qualifies as a fetish
    Marissa - I forgot to mention at the time, but this is a great story! I can imagine the scene, oh my.

the sound of heels clicking down the hall in a government building with the slab styled floors. one of if not the best sound in life.

only other sound that can not be mistaken for something else is a pump action shotgun getting racked.

as Marissa i can see the mad dash and grid lock just trying to be first to the door. ;-)

very interesting.it shows how we all different views and fetishes ...I am the opposite I like heels but I cant stand any noise by them to me a sexy woman in heels should make the less noise and walk gracefully almost like levitate in them