Thread: Need a hug

Need a hug

If your ever feeling down and need a hug or pat on the back just underdress with a sexy bra and your sure to get one.Last nite the wife wanted to go out to eat and then visit a friend in the hospital. I put on a nice bra and cami under my shirt and we're off.Sure enough at the hospital another one of our friends are there and within 15 minutes she has hugged me and rubbed my shoulders about 4 times.Probaly the last 3 was to confirm what she suspected and had to make sure.That or she was looking for a little action which isn't likely.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Ain't it the truth? I try to consider all the possible ways I could be recognized as a crossdresser and the list is always way too long. It is also way too limiting. Actually, I will probably just blurt it out one of these days, out of frustration, waiting for someone to accuse me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Gold Member
    Had that happen once. It was a huggy male friend and I ran into him at the grocery store. When his arms went up, I went for the low ground so his arms would be over my shoulders instead of around the band area. Appeared to work as I never heard anything about it. Or maybe that is why he gave me funny smiles after....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't under dress with just bras, and never have! However, I used to wear them WITH breast forms, under heavy sweaters or jackets, in winter. I STOPPED THAT completely! Rite after the time my ex wanted a hug and I had to hold her off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This is so true. I have a few stories but the common theme is, if I’m wearing a bra, body or something with straps, guys will always put their hands on my shoulder or give me a massage (just a quick how’s it going type thing), pat me on the back etc, this never happens if I’m braless.

Yes, god is a bitch. But at least she has a sense of humor!

(and so should we)

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

This happened quite a few times with me; the one that stands out is my best friend giving me a "bro-hug.." he kind of spasmed when he clapped me on the back, right on the clasps; fortunately he wasn't too freaked out, since he knew about my lifestyle, but still.. he'd just shoulder-butt instead of actually hug for quite awhile after that.

love to hug

Once on a visit to a strip club, I was underdressing pantyhose under my shorts and a bra, the dancer felt my bra and later my pantyhose. She was intrigued, asked a lot of questions and we had a great time. I got her email and was greeted warmly by her and the other dancers upon my next visit.

That is life according to Murphy's Law. Just wash your car and it will rain.