Thread: Girls Day Tomorrow?

Girls Day Tomorrow?

So I might be getting together with another crossdresser tomorrow for the first time ever. Were going to dressup, give makeovers, do our hair and just talk girl stuff. I have never done anything like this before and I was just wondering if anyone else has ever done anything like this. How was it? was it fun?

Thanks,
    Amber

Mine have always been solo, but I have run into some of the same people at a club, always good to see them.

Yes, I have with other CDs as well as a GW friend. It is different and enjoyable to spend time together as women.
    Hugs, Carole

It depends on what the interests of the other person are. Occasions like this have been known to get heated, if you know what I mean.

It is definitely a lot of fun. What could be better? Read this recent post in the "Special Events and Occasions" section:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-should-try-it!

I might feel a bit shy about meeting someone one-on-one without clearly stating in advance whether either person want to be more than just friends. Most CDs are nice people, and are likely just looking for friendship.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".