Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What part of Crossdressing do you hate... or like least...

Aspiring Member
    Great question!
    While there are SO many things that I love about crossdressing, unfortunately, there are a few things that I do hate:
    1. The disappointment of trying on a new dress that I'm totally excited to wear, only to find out that it doesn't fit!
    2. Carefully putting on pantyhose, only to get a tear or run, moments later.
    3. Getting psyched for a major crossdressing session and then learn that a repairman or other vendor is coming over to the house.
    4. Changing back into yucky, uncomfortable guy clothes!

I'd have to say my feet hurt in my peeptoe pumps after a couple of hours. Billie Jean

I would have to say shaving my face, but I love shaving my legs and underarms! Second would have to be waiting for nail polish to dry after the third coat!

[SIZE=3]I hate the isolation, being alone, anti-social tendencies, the secretive nature, always hiding it the way i am living now [/SIZE]
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

My angst is that unless I have at least four hours for dressing and getting my make up on, then going somewhere and then returning to deconstruct to male mode (MM), Its just too much of a hastle. I mean, I've practiced untill I can go from slob MM to Paula in 30 to 45 minutes and pretty well look as go as I can get. (Oh, BTW, the transitioning from pockets mode to purse mode and back again is really such a pain). Then its where can I go out and what can I do as this mostly occurrs during day time. I've really become comfortable being out in day light if I have a purpose, errands, shopping, etc. to do; otherwise....what's the point? Seems to become an exercise in "quick change". Although, practice has made....more perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ellen View Post
    Neglecting my male chores is also my biggest problem. I've had a lot more time lately to dress, but at the end of the day nothing's done. And I'm home all day! What do I do all day?????
    i echo that sentiment katie .

I only dislike cleaning up after I dress.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I hate no matter how much time i spend getting all dolled up and then look in the mirror and know i can't pass as a woman. Then the next time i try a little harder and spend more time on it, just to have the same results. Not to mention a bigger mess to clean every time.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    As I do not wear makeup or wig and simply dress I would say the part I do not care for the most is using the facilities en femme. Hike this up, pull that down, keep that out of harm's way tends to be a momentum muter.

A close second is not having adequate premissible storage for my fineries.

Over all these are small prices to pay for soemthing so pleasureable, really.

At this point, I'd have to say the wig. Itchy as all get out. And the wig sometimes feels too tight around my head and gives me a headache, even when I try adjusting it. One notch in and it's too tight, one notch out and it's falling off my head everytime I turn my head.

Admittedly, I buy cheap wigs because that's all I can afford right now. Gotta save my pennies for a good one, or just let my hair grow out so I can find a good way to hide the widow's peak.

I wish I did not have to shave to be dressed;Sure I can be underdressed but I really like to be fully dressed and I am restricted by having to maintain beard/chest hair which is very frustrating so my times of fully dressing are few and far between.

I hate having to hide my clothes and makeup until I'm alone and ready to dress. When I'm able to dress, Janine comes out and all is well again.

Doing my eyes, especially the lashes. Also doing my hair. Don't like wigs anymore.

Banned Read only
    Since my wife is disapproving getting my daily clothing out is a chore. Putting it away is a chore. I wish my dresses would hang in the closet. I wish I could hang many of my slips in the closet. I wish my bras, girdles and shapers, panties and hosiery would be in draws. Living out of a box is a pain in the butt. If I had one suitcase or one duffel bag life would be so simple. Twelve large boxes are too much. That's why I have a word document for my wardrobe. That's my clothes rack! Pitiful.

Unhappy I love and I hate ....

While crossdressing and during crossdressing I enjoy very much what I do. I feel exited every time I do it. I dislike most when being all dressed up I am not passable and make me feel uncomfortable. I hate when I have to go out of it. It isn't part of crossdressing.

The part I hate is the crossdressing. So maybe I will just stop and stay feminine all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    My angst is that unless I have at least four hours for dressing and getting my make up on, then going somewhere and then returning to deconstruct to male mode (MM), Its just too much of a hastle. I mean, I've practiced untill I can go from slob MM to Paula in 30 to 45 minutes and pretty well look as go as I can get. (Oh, BTW, the transitioning from pockets mode to purse mode and back again is really such a pain). Then its where can I go out and what can I do as this mostly occurrs during day time. I've really become comfortable being out in day light if I have a purpose, errands, shopping, etc. to do; otherwise....what's the point? Seems to become an exercise in "quick change". Although, practice has made....more perfect.
    I'm leaning more towards 8-10 hours myself... Guess I'm either getting too lazy or I'm doing something really wrong! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Let's see, Karren. I hate that I can't just go out and run about whilst dressed. It's just not completely possible, so I don't want to hear from those who have 100 per cent freedom to just get up and go. I also hate that when I have a couple, two, three hours to dress, I just can't seem to keep just one outfit on. I usually end up changing at least once before I'm through.
    Well, did I answer the question satisfactorily?
    Well said Sherrie and it ends up not being that enjoyable because I have to make sure every little item gets put back in it's
    box to be put back into storage. Left a wrapper out last year over Easter while home alone and bang back to the coach at night I go.
    I had 2 nights to dress lastweek while home alone and just didn't do it I didn't even get out a night gown
    started to shave my legs (something she doesn't complain about) and said why bother and rinsed off.
    Last edited by tommi; 02-01-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

My eyes are very sensitive to anything. I hate the eye make up portion of getting dressed.

mostly the public reception and having to hide for years.

Things I dislike?

Practical things: Cute bras are never proportioned right for a male body (assuming I don't want to go the forms route, which at this point I don't), so I wind up with a band that fits and cups that are too big or "gappy", or cups that are flat enough for my A-cup-ish chest but then are set too close together...we all know this one (and actually this isn't confined to CDs, I guess). Along that line, everything that I find I like seems to get discontinued a week before I realize I'd like it.

Social/societal things: I could do with a little more acceptance, please.

I hate having to change back after I dress.

I dislike the fact that at the stage I am, I dont get to go out dressed up. Then I just feel so massively heartbroken that I have to get undressed and pack things away. Its like torture. I feel sad just thinking about it.

Rachel, xx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Karren, I'm SURE there r quite a few!

However, I'd say responding to questions like THIS is rite UP THERE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The worst thing for me is,looking forward to getting dressed and going out,setting up all the arrangements, and then having something come up at the last minute.Getting ready at a place other than home also rattles me,it ruins my normal routine.