Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What part of Crossdressing do you hate... or like least...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    shaving is my big bug bear.or rather how quick it starts to come back in,I love my femme look just after my shave and I have put my makeup on.but a matter of a few hours later hes showing thru.

I also that I fall for these ads proclaiming the new wonder product e.g. 12hour lipstick that never does what it says.Can honestly say I love my vast array of makeup,and hate throwing out,only recently I threw out a load of stuff,but my wifes friend gave us a lot of her makeup that she found she hardly used.going to have plenty experimenting to do

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I think my second most hated aspect is trying to find anything in my purse. Especially when I buy a new one. Like last week... Beautiful bag but too many zippered pockets... Couldn't find my car keys. Or my hotel key card. Or my change when I went to buy a soda. Purses should be standardized inside. And color coded. Lol

I love carrying a purse. Even carried in drab the next day just don't ask me to get anything out of it quickly..
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-22-2010 at 10:27 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A) HAIR - getting rid of the unwanted stuff. Covering up what's left on my head is easy.
    B) Not having many options as to what to do and where to go outside the home. I won't pass, so there's a lot of places I just don't go.
    C) Needing more space to properly keep my feminine stuff and conceal it.

listening to my husband b**** about how my things are spreading out everywhere

I hate trying to decide what to wear, upon my return to drab I spend a hour putting all my girl clothes away

I think the worst part of getting all dressed up is not being able to really be out socializing as a woman. I mean I do go out; I go to movies and planned gender events. But I really don't get a real chance to be out with other people as just another woman.
    As Lisa says the worst part is not being able to socialize as a woman. Not only that but its a lonely feeling to be out if your by yourself and the opertunity does not present it self to make contact or socialize

Tucking, putting stuff away when you're done and all the other ones I'd list have already been mentioned. The calisthenics involved in getting my corset properly tied down would be another, as would be the anguish felt when I develop a run in my hose, but that's obviously something just as irritating if you're a GG.

Putting myself away, all the cloths back in the closet, put away my heels, hang up my wig, wash off the make up. But, for all its worth, I'll do it all again tomorrow or the next dress up day I have.

Body hair...shaivng the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. If there was a "no more body hair" pill, I would start taking it immediately. Compromises keep the marriage stable but they really interfere with my personal serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy_M View Post
    Body hair...shaving the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. .
    That would be tough... I shaved my stash off 6 years ago after 30 years with it and my wife asked why... Felt like a change... BIG change. Lol.

I've moved body hair removal from a crossdressing event to a normal every day routine so by the time I get around to dressing, body hair is a non-issue....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I quit using the word "hate" after my divorce. Nothing lived up to the definition as well as my ex, so I left it as a permanent reference to just that relationship,, lol.

I use "annoying" now, lol. My biggest annoyance is doing make-up/getting dressed and "Bingo"...the phone rings and I have to meet a client in 20 minutes. Never fails...I am Ms Do/Redo all day long...

Ok, I only "work" outside about 2-3 hours a day...so I guess I can't complain...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That would be tough... I shaved my stash off 6 years ago after 30 years with it and my wife asked why... Felt like a change... BIG change. Lol.

I've moved body hair removal from a crossdressing event to a normal every day routine so by the time I get around to dressing, body hair is a non-issue....
    Like you removing body hair isn't a CD thing for me... it's part of my normal routine.

I shaved of my goatee 7 years ago, mainly because I screwed it up so bad when I trimmed it (got pissed and shaved it off). Everyone prefered the clean shaven look, so I kept it. Again, nothing to do with CDing.

As for purses: I love to carry them, hate to find anything in them

Quote Originally Posted by Christy_M View Post
    Body hair...shaivng the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. If there was a "no more body hair" pill, I would start taking it immediately. Compromises keep the marriage stable but they really interfere with my personal serenity.
    I find it really hard to understand how your wife can demand that you grow a goatee and that you keep your chest hair. I think you need to put your foot down and say you are going to shave yourself where ever and when ever you want.

I had to assert my right to crossdress to my wife.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by lisajane View Post
    I hate trying to decide what to wear, upon my return to drab I spend a hour putting all my girl clothes away
    Yep, this would be my #1 negative, besides fussing with the wig until it's right (or I think it is.). What's best about dressing? I guess just about everything else, but at the top is interacting with other women.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

non acceptance of others is probably the worst
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    Being disrupted just as you are 3/4 dressed. Just as I zip the dress up, or have tights on just right it's ring ring!

Gold Member
    1. I am a result person and not a process person. So I don't like the time it takes to get ready.

2. Similar to #1, I don't like my wife saying we are making her late. :-)

3. Face shaving. If I don't nick myself, I leave myself raw. I just can't seem to ease up as I want it as close as I can. Electrolysis save me!

I don't hate the things that some GGs say they hate, such as the limitations of a tight skirt, too-high heels, sitting elegantly in a low chair, trying to keep stockings straight and avoid ladders, etc. Those things, for me, are among the enjoyable parts of dressing and the reason for doing it. A couple of contributors mentioned using the toilet as a "hate". Most of the time I wear a suspender belt or open girdle with knickers over - so it's quick, easy and not-at-all troublesome to lower knickers, lift skirt and slip and sit down. Yes, on those occasions when I wear tights and have to heave my way out of tights, pantie girdle and panties and get them back on afterwards, the process is much harder, but it's only what GGs have to do (or used to do) so it is also part of the enjoyment.

Like so many others, though, having to confine the enjoyment to brief periods and limited to certain rooms in the house are the real hate aspects.

Definitely the clean up afterwards. I love all the prepartion, the make-up, the getting dressed. I hate the time I have to go back to my old self with all the stress and unhappiness.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    The application of makeup. Probably because I don't know how to do a great job of it yet, and nowadays I seem to have little time to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I find it really hard to understand how your wife can demand that you grow a goatee and that you keep your chest hair. I think you need to put your foot down and say you are going to shave yourself where ever and when ever you want.

I had to assert my right to crossdress to my wife.
    I am taking baby steps with my wife. I love her and understand her shock with the whole thing. She wants the man she married to be the same. I don't blame her but she knows this is part of me and there will be some changes. Right now, I have her agreeing to the periodic times when I can be clean shaven from the neck up. If this goes well for a few months, I will seek another step and see how she reacts. I love her and want to stay married to her so I see this as an inconvenience but the situation is so much better than it was four months ago when she didn't know I was dressing at all and my time with it was much more limited.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I'm a minimalist. My grandmother was a minimalist. My ex wife was not. Being a minimalist, I try to do the most with the least. It's just a way of life with me. It's also good to clean up after a minimalist. Very little wasted!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

The part I usually hate about dressing is undressing!
    [/SIZE]

i'm very far-sighted, so I'd have to say that plucking my eyebrows distresses me. i always feel like i'm going to poke myself in the eye as i'm maneuvering the tweezers around my reading glasses.

Hair! Why does it grow everywhere I don't want and nowhere I do. My weekly Nair is horrendous.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    I quit using the word "hate" after my divorce. Nothing lived up to the definition as well as my ex, so I left it as a permanent reference to just that relationship,, lol.

I use "annoying" now, lol. My biggest annoyance is doing make-up/getting dressed and "Bingo"...the phone rings and I have to meet a client in 20 minutes. Never fails...I am Ms Do/Redo all day long...

Ok, I only "work" outside about 2-3 hours a day...so I guess I can't complain...

Oh, I love that. So true. Nothing is hate, after leaving "the anchor". I am annoyed at having to remove the femme clothes from the closet hangers and stuffing them back in a box on the alternate weeks when the kids return. But I love the kids returning, and I love being "en femme" the week when they are away. So I guess I have it all.