Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women, love or jealous?

Women, love or jealous?

I love women, but sometimes I'm soooo jealous!!!! Does anyone get jealous? Do you ever feel like its not fair. Women get to dress sexy and be the center of attention, while social expectations corner us to be dull and drab!

But it don't have to be that way. why can't you dress sexy and be the center of attention ... you certainly would be thats for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've heard these things in my head: "Oh man, check her out!! What a body!! What beautiful eyes!! Look at those shoes!! I wonder where she got that skirt?

How about hate?? You could hate them so bad you want to dress like them? Lol.

Well for me its neither... I don't love them and I'm not jeleous.. I just like to dress like them.. What ever they wear I can wear too... And do... Except jeans... Which I hate...

Wait....Maybe I hate women in jeans so much I want to dress like they are supposed to dress? Or how I want them to dress? God I'm a mental case. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a man, so yes I do love women in general. But since I am a CD, I also love their clothes. Sorry Karren, I even sometimes love their jeans! I do wear jeans on occasion!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Karren, Dittos here.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar

Totaly love women. Totaly jealous of their gorgeous curves.

Its all in the title.

It's not really the presentation, it's the person Hon. Self confidence makes all the difference in either mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I love women. I love their clothes. I'm not sure why I love their clothes but I do. I used to be ashamed of it. Now, I just say that that is the way I am. I tried to figure out why for over 30 years. Now I just accept it.

I guess the question for me is: Why do I want to dress ****ty? Short skirts, tops that show off my bra, thigh highs and stilettos are my thing. Jeans don't do it for me. I can wear jeans any time.

So maybe I am a little jealous.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have never followed this argument about men being nothing but lumps. Are we all so terrible dressed as boys that no one even gives us a second look??? Well, I don't buy it. Have you never walked into the room as a guy and seen heads turn? Have you never donned a tux and just felt fantastic, or never gotten a compliment from a GG about your appearance?

Ok, I agree that crossdressing has improved my style and clothing in both genders, and I also agree that the a feminine presentation offers more options, but lets not ignor the fun of being a well-dressed male!

us...

Boy will be Girls! Jealous, no way!

we set our own limits. we only hold ourselves back.. we are free...

I don't hate women. Far from it. In fact, I think that women are some of the very best people in the world. There are times that I envy them, sure. But it's never gone over into the realm of hate or jealousy. I think that most women do not have the same strong desire to dress up as we do. It's something they take for granted. That's no surprise, since they live with it every day. Sure, women in general love clothes, but then, I'd have it no other way. Men throughout history have done this to themselves. So if you're going to get mad about anything, get mad at the men who historically painted us into this corner with our drab clothing choices.

You hear me John Milton? Scrooo Youuuuu!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I love women too, please don't take it the wrong way. Sometimes, I just wish I was one!

Yep, I know the feeling. I see women wearing whatever they like, and I'd love to have the same freedom. Still slowly getting courage to push the envelope a little.

Good question! I love to watch and analyze women, not necessarily judging them, but learning their movements and styles. Jealousy is such a strong emotion. I wish I could look like her, but don't go green with envy.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Yes & Yes! I love women and I really like them too. Fun to talk to and fun to be around. I am jealous that while my wife can grab a pair of my jeans and one of my flannel shirts and head out the door if she likes if I were to don one of her little black dresses and a pair of heels - not so much!

This one I have to agree with. I love women, but sometimes - I just wish I could openly wear what they do and look as good in it. Women have it good as far as clothing goes.

I see women all the time and notice how they look; alas I try to pick up on styles and looks that will work for me. I would so like to change places if only for a while. I envy them and feel really at peace when stepping into there shoes if only temperarally; however I am still a man, will be and would not change. It feel's so good to dress

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

As Marla said, " Envy? Ever! Jealous? Never!"

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    I have never followed this argument about men being nothing but lumps. Are we all so terrible dressed as boys that no one even gives us a second look??? Well, I don't buy it. Have you never walked into the room as a guy and seen heads turn? Have you never donned a tux and just felt fantastic, or never gotten a compliment from a GG about your appearance?

Ok, I agree that crossdressing has improved my style and clothing in both genders, and I also agree that the a feminine presentation offers more options, but lets not ignore the fun of being a well-dressed male!

us...
    Yes, Cutie, I've done that as a younger man. Dressed in a tux, or fine looking suit. And, have had ladies tell me how nice I looked! (Fairly sure I never turned heads!)
    But, they had mirrors even back in the day! I was NEVER impressed with my male image! And, that's whose opinion is MOST important!

If u can do that and FEEL that, more power to ya!

On the other hand, I'm OFTEN pleased with Sherry's mirror images! And, after the SCCs, I now know what it feels like to have heads turn MY way!
    It felt WONDERFUL!!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    sherry, I saw the pics...you looked terrific! The part of this I never expected is that I now have some idea what I'm doing when I dress as a male. Before Tina I never had a clue! It's a bit sad to know I missed decades of Tina! Crossdressing just makes everything better!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    "Oh man, check her out!! What a body!! What beautiful eyes!! Look at those shoes!! I wonder where she got that skirt?
    That's so funny because I say the same thing! I do get kind of jealous of the fact that the choice of shoes are so much in smaller sizes but so little in my size.

Tina, Well said!

I absolutely adore women and prefer their company. All down to sexual attraction, they look so good and boy do I fancy them. Am I jealous oh yes they can wear what they like when they like without any negative comments or judgements, my wife wears 5'' heels daily and just strolls out the house without a care in the world, do I wish I could do that without others staring and thinking I am different, yes I do.

I love women. I love being in the presence of them. I love to look upon them in marvel, watch their grace movements that make me look all clumsy, even when I am really going for a "fem" movement to myself. I love how wonderful women can be....when not screwed over by some jerk. I don't feel the need to be the center of attention, but I would love to SHARE the attention with a female. Do I feel jealous. OH HECK YEA. Women get to wear sexy, or pretty, or exotic outfits and not face hatred ridicule and laughter (well not on the scale males would)

A grand example. The academy awards. REcall the ribbing Samuel L took for wearing a kilt? My god, he had the temerity to wear something other than G.D. tuxedos with slight variations in material, and tie. Women get all kinds of choices in styles and colors of gowns, but guys for the most part....black tuxedos. *twirls black nailed finger in the air* weeeeee.

I like having my nails painted, but can I? Nooooooo. For some reason that is the perview of women only, even when the colors are dark like black or dark blue. (in my case).

What really urks me is the fact women have gained many many areas of ground in the quest for equality, and all us guys would like is a bit more latitude in style, do they give an inch for the most part. Well just ask my ex prospect "I don't like effeminate men". Yea, you sure have come a long way baby. LOL