Thread: My wife already knows..

stacyt

My wife already knows..

I am very new to cross dressing and by accident my wife knows about a pair of panties I bought and confronted me about it I denied having interest in this because I wasn't sure how she would react she seemed caring I don't know if I should go ahead and tell her the truth the next time she mentions it or wait, I don't want to loose her.

If she found them and you denied they were yours, whose do you suppose she might think they are? If she is anything like my wife she might conclude you bought them for someone else and are having an affair.

Tell the truth. Her finding out about CDing may be bad. Her suspecting an affair will be much worse.

Deborah is right on this! Follow her advice and be carefull whee you take your panties off!

Donna

That's a given

I would definately say "tell her"!!!! I know if I found a pair of panties, that didn't belong to me...(and my SO wasn't a CDer) I would definately suspect an affair.

I definately agree, that the CDing may come as a shock, but my opinion would definately be...I would prefer to find out my man was a crossdresser than a cheater
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

There really isn't an easy way around this. If you don't wan't to loose her you have to be honest. Like others have said here she probably suspects you are seeing someone else, imagine how she must feel.

Tristen Cox

Stacy, it's unanimous... tell her! You made a mistake by denying they were yours in the first place. Now you will have some credibility issues to overcome as well as the fact that you are a crossdresser. But still, the far beter option is to be honest and forthright with your wife and don't wait another second! Let us know how it goes.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I would tell her too,my wife was far more upset about the fact that I had lied to her than she was about the fact that I was a crossdresser.

Where your wife is concerned, honesty is the best policy. It's one thing to not tell about something, but it becomes something very different if you lie about it. She's more likely to be upset by dishonesty than by you wearing panties.
    Phoebe

As a wife that found the panty stash I have to comment on this.

Tell her.

When I found the stash I thought they belonged to an ex-girlfriend who forgot to take her stuff when she left. I was also a bit baffled as to why he kept them.

I was massivley relieved to find out that they were his and not hers!

She may not feel that way but trust me, her imagination and intution are saying otherwise about why you have them.
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

michellejean
    if you love and care about this lady then TELL her the TRUTH and ask that she for give you for the LIE you told.

Swallow
    Years ago we had no insurance. My back was very bad so the Dr. ordered a brace. However I couldn't afford one so a girdle was suggested. My wife & I purchased a LLPG. It worked quite well & I was in heaven. She kept the garters as she said I didn't need them. I then purchased more girdles as washing all the time was a pain. After a few weeks I started wearing Nylons saying they were needed to keep my girdle from riding up. Then I started shaving my legs saying the hair was running the expensive Nylons(Hanes Walking Sheer). Then I started wearing panties saying that Mens briefs didn't feel right under a girdle. Then I bought a few garterbelts saying I needed to wear Nylons even when I didn't need the girdle as my legs would get cold as they were shaved. Finally she asked me if I was a CD & I said yes. We got divorced & I can now pursue my dream!

Be honest with her. Deception just drive the wedge further between the two of you. I know you don't want to loose her but actually being the first to admit it instead of getting caught along the way will definitely be better.Good luck with whatever you choose

Don't try to hide it from her as it will only make matters worse. if she really loves you she will come to terms with it, and who knows, it may even add some spice to your relationship!

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

If there is no rational explaination for the panties then you have no real chioce. The true is always best exspecailly when you can lie.

My wife found a part of black lace panties in our bedroom once. Were mine but, her sister was staying with us and her laundry and ours was mixed together and I said that they must be hers. Turns out that they were just like some of hers and that my wife had already asked her and she had said that they were hers.
    Stephenie

[size=4]Once you tell her a lie the next one gets a bit bigger, and then the next one is bigger again. Then you get found out and all she'll remember are the lies. Tell her the truth NOW, you'll regret it if you don't.[/size]

Smile

stacy i argree with all 'me sisters here tell her now that they were yours and you are not having a affair, She might be a bit surprise to hear that you are crossdresser and may not like very much. But if you don't tell her and keep lieing 'bout it it will get a lot worst and your chances on losing her will get a lot higher than if you told 'th truth. Good luck lov and keep us posted on what happens.