Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you change outfits frequently during a crossdressing session?

Question Do you change outfits frequently during a crossdressing session?

I do, I'm guessing others do also.

Do you feel like, when you're dressed that you only have 2 hours or whatever- so you want to enjoy as many outfits as possible? including shoes. More so the feeling of wearing them.

Or do you pick something out, then keep that on until you're done?

I can be such a teenaged girl sometimes! It can be distracting if I'm trying to be productive.

Sometimes, but the one thing I can't leave behind, is my make-up bag and brushes. Plus lip-stick, cause it never stay put.

Yes when I get the chance to dress for the evening I will change a few times, especially shoes. My wife has got used to it and expects a change every time I get up and move around the house.

Well I don't do two hours any more. Just not worth it to me. 8 to 12 minimum. 24 is better. And I will pick an outfit and maybe modify it a little before I leave. Then depending on the time of day slip into my pink satin PJs to sleep... Then when I wake up.... repeat step one..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ria,

I am a woman and I never seem to get out of the house with what I started with. LOL

changing your mind or your outfit.

Welcome to the club called womanhood

Danni

Yes I do, often two or three changes during the day (when I get to dress all day). However I am trying to stay with one more and more these days.

Jeannie

Since I've started going out and about relatively freely, I don't dress much at home just for the fun of it anymore. If I put on an outfit, it will stay on for 4 - 20 hours just like any other woman dressing for the day. The only time I do quick changes is when I'm trying things on, either in a store or at home, trying to work out an appropriate combination for my next outing. But that's more "work" than "pleasure."

I find getting out of the house, committing to showing off my outfit to a lot of people in public, and just living life as a girl (if only for a few hours or a day) to be much more satisfying in the long run than looking at myself in the mirror. Each to her own, of course!

- Diane

I really do not dress to stay around the house anymore. That died out over time as I started going out more and more. So now my dressing centers around two distinct and connected activities. Once I know when and where I will be going, I start to think about what to wear. A couple of days prior to going out I will then put together what I want to wear. That normally requires several outfit changes as I try to match up the bottom (skirt and now slacks) with a top (blouse, knit top, sweater) and all that with shoes, a belt (or no belt) and jewelry. Finally, what jacket or coat or cardigan sweater goes with all that. So, even though I am not sitting around after dressing at home, I am trying on a lot of combinations of different items of clothing and accessories. Now, if I am am going out during the day and then will continue into the evening, I will workout two different and venue appropriate outfits and then while out change later in the afternoon in some quiet location (e.g. parking lot).

The second part of my multiple changes when dressing is what I already described when I change from day wear to night attire. It is actually a lot of work, but also a lot of fun and a continual learning experience as I mix and match and strut around at home trying to decide what goes best with what. I love it all, except for that dreaded cleaning up and putting everything away when I am done.

Yeah, I change outfits like that sometimes as well. When I don't have long I might wear one thing for half an hour then switch to another.

Yep. I'll change outfits, wigs, and depending on what type of nails I'm wearing, hosiery. I find, though, that I'll settle into one of them and stay in it for the rest of the session.

Since I mainly dress to go out, I do not change my outfits very often. I'm often in the same clothes for 4-16 hours at a time. I might change between day time casual wear and something a little nicer for the evening. It depends on what I'm doing and where I am going. I rarely dress and stay in.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I wil change dresses maybe 4 times. It can be a bit of a problem when shoes and stockings don't match the new dress. But I have to make the most of my fun time.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Really depends on my mood (just like a woman lol) If i have picked out an ensemble that I'm really happy with It stays on,but on the odd Occasion I may have 2 0r maybe even 3 changes,especialy if I'm having an extended dressing time.Thats always my excuse when it's time for a collection to go to the Charity Shop,"hey I wear that" LOL

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 11-23-2010 at 05:55 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

some times yes and some times no. just depends on my mood and what i am up to that day/night.
    sometimes the outfit just does not "fit" and must find another item or thing to have on.

Most people have that favorite sweatshirt/tee-shirt that they wear as the standard lounging uniform at home. For me, it is a little black dress and 5" black pumps, lol. It is my favorite. I wear it most of the time. I have lots of clothes, but no...I do not change like a runway model every time I dress. For pictures, yes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I pick out an outfit and will stick with it for the day.
    Now if i find somethings I like at Macy's I will have to try them on.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I used to, but now maybe only once. I'll dress to do housework, etc, then once finished, I'll get derssed in some "good" clothes until it is time to go back to drabsville.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes, it's very rare I will wear the same outfit during a dress up session.

Usually I start with the main outfit I plan to wear and start picture taking, sometimes minor changes will be made with shoes, or hosiery. Most of the time my first group of pics look horribile so I will go to the "back up", or "2nd String Outfit."

If that outfit does not work there are the "C" and "D" or "3rd and 4th String", reserve/back up outfits. If after the fourt outfit my pics are not working out. It's just time to hang it up for the day and go back to male mode.

Statistically it's usually the "2nd String" outfit that is posted here.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Silver Member
    I usually don't have a long enough time slot to change outfits but it would be fun to do. I will change shoes though since that only takes a few minutes.

I use to when it was a part-time deal. Now that I can dress whenever I want, I find the only time that happens is when I am trying to figure out what to wear.
    Michelle

I rarely change once I'm all dressed. Once in a while. But for the most part, my sessions begin and end with the same outfit. It takes some real time to get ready, so I don't generally change boats in mid-stream.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Were u asking closet CDs primarily, Ria? Which I am!

I think girls that dress and go out, usually wear that same outfit all day.

Since my dressing sessions always seem to be big production numbers lasting 4 hours or more, I usually pick 3 or more outfits.

However, I sometimes will run out of gas before I've tried them all! That tite laced corset REALLY starts digging in after 2 hours!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes. I shamelessly say that when I am staying at home, I do several changes. Mostly to see how certain items work with others. Aside from the dresses, skirts, heels, and pantyhose, everything I wear is male clothing. I try to work on male skirted styles, thought there are times I also work on my fem or androgynous look.

I usually stick with the same makeup style if applicable

When i couldn't dress very often i would change quite often.Seems like i was trying to keep the high rolling but i dress at least partily every day so mostly i pick out something and go with it now.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Many times at home I will change outfits partway through my dressing time. If it's a really favorite outfit, I will keep it on the whole time. And sometimes it depends on how busy I am doing things while dressed. If I keep myself busy I keep the same outfit.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread