Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How masculine are you in your everyday life?

I'd say that I am probably about a 7 or 8. Not that total in your face macho footbal type of guy. But my daily routine is definitly one of a man.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi!,
    Good question?
    As an ex-soldier (many years ago) and general 'bad' lad, I guess I was pretty masculine? But over the years I think I'm a very mellow 5-6 when not in dress.

Like most I'm masculine when I need to be....thankfully not too often.

I guess I am 2, whilst my better half is... 8! Investigating our partners' rating would be also interesting...

I used to think I was on a scale of 1 ubber male to 10 ubber fem. a normal 3. But having been told many times I was gay over the years. Now I feel I have moved to maby a 6 or 7. I have plucked my eye brows, and have epalated the other furry parts .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Maybe the best judge would be to have a friend answer tis question for us.

Me, I think maybe a 3. yea yea yea, I sure wish it was a 10 but being 6-1 and over 200 it is a bit difficult.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Pat View Post
    Karren, would that make you a cutie pi?
    I'll give that one 2 groans Pat. I love a good pun.

This is a tough self evaluation. I am sure that if you took each of ours and then asked 10 people we knew you would find one of two things. First, either we rate ourselves too feminine because that's how we perceive ourselves, or we rate ourselves too masculine because we feel we have two polar opposites to our "halves".

Having said that, I would have to say that I am about a 4. I feel I am about in the middle, but don't go with a 5 because I probably lean masculine on some things when not dressed as self protection (or self conscious behaviour maybe).

Interesting question....probably 3-4 range with a "1" being most masculine...perhaps 4-5 range when I wear the guy clothes my SO picks out for me....too many highly visible guy hobbies in my life for most casual observers to suspect my hidden "hobby"!

VERY interesting how some of the masculine traits though (voice/gesture/etc.) seem to automaticaly lighten a bit when embarking on a dressing binge...part of the charm of it all!
    Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/

I am about a 2 or 3
    I love being a girl

probably a one or two, very masculine in everyday life

Maya,
    when in drab around friendly women and not thinking of my presentation.... i am probably a 6 or 7. [ more femme] if i am in the company of males...i'm about a 3. [ very concious of my presentation, somewhat over compensating] if i'm at work [ construction sales....im about a 2...totally overcompensating]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I was born a man, and believe that I still am one, with no desire to be otherwise. However, like most mortals, I do have part female gender also. My darling late wife used to say that I was half and half. That is, half man and half woman. Guess that would make me a 5. I will accept that!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am a 2. I have to maintain a very masculine appearance due to family concerns, I don't think they would accept it. Only my wife knows all of the facts.

Jeannie

I am probably a 3, but here is the twist. I spend a good portion of my time out as Michelle.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    3.14159265.... Engineered masculinity, rounded towards enfeminity...
    OMG how artful & scientific. Oooh that moves me - like whispering French nothings. Keep talking that way & you could get me to do anything girl! LOL - love your expression too. How cuuuute...

Ahem... Sorry bout that. No disrespect. If that was a bit revealing...oops! What can I say? Guilty! Got pie on my face - busted! LOL.

Well...on a 1 to ten I'd have to say I'm variable. It depends on the situation, the season, the time of day; the phase of the moon and who I'm with. If there's a Gaussian average I'd guess a "4" with spontaneous excursions; sliding higher or lower for reasons unknown. The forces that move me to the danger zone: +/- 2 even 3 away. Down or up, I'm this or that - my deviations all but standard - my confidential interval always running high. In the end who can say? Not I.

One to ten - yes & no - haven't a clue. I just don't know. Besides! It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind! And a girls fast paced life to: Like... not really care?

LOL

I 'm probably be a 3 or 4. I almost always wear some sort of female underwear under my drab clothes. Love to wear high waist girdles and nylons in the fall and winter.

What a great thread! It's such a good question. I myself would rate me around the more masculine side of life...probably a 2 or 3. People who know me would not even question it. Which makes the other side of me, the side that is much more feminine, such a turn on...I think I am basically the same person, but the mannerisms, the way of walking and carrying oneself, all obviously change when you are dressed. Great question, thanks!!
    Dea

Quote Originally Posted by danaillecd View Post
    i rate myself a 2 very closeted about my hobby
    I can go with that!

Ah with a bearded redneck wearing bibbed overals being a 1 (most masculine) or a Silvester Stallone (being a femme as you can get being a 10 on femme side somwhere in the boot and jeans catagory....long hair and two studs each ear...

In it's all subjunctive as to what the definitions and parameters of your scale is.....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

I would probably give myself a 2. But I am more of the unkempt nerd type than the macho type.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I would probably consider myself a 4,when in drab,am not a big bear but equally I dont think I portray any Feminine gestures or traits,unless I'm looking for new outfits or siting with the girls at work where I prob shoot up to an 8

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'd say im about a 4 maybe, I'm not really manly but im not really girly unless im trying to be in that specific role.

I'd say I hit the bottom of the scale around 1 or 2, 'cause I can't pass in a tunnel at midnite, beard, tats, stuff that pretty much says guy. However I am always underdressed, have on womens jeans and/or top, occasionally a little make-up and paint my fingernails. The best of both worlds for sure!!

Heather

I am a 1 very manly in my real life. I am just very masculine naturally, not macho but typical man. Love weight training, football, going to the pub and flirting with women. Cross dressing is something I love to do but I don't consider myself any less if a man because of the clothing I choose to wear

My male self and activities are in the 1-3 range. (I like to take things to the extreme, so I’ve been told!) When I’m Christina? I’m reaching for a 11 ¾

Of course there are those “months” where I find myself in some kind of fog, possibly pink in colour, where I’ll spend most of my time as female or as close as possible to it, I'd say 7 or 8 when in male mode (No make-up, wig or heels).

The avvy pic isn't me
    To many variables in play. I'm medium to slightly below average in size and always clean cut or metro looking, even in outdoors/hunting gear. I might enjoy what are considered "manly" activities but i'm not at all macho. My everyday drab wear is male enough even when underdressed. But i don't act "manly" or overtly macho and don't have a manly attitude.
    So i could call it a 3 or 4. But there are days when inside i feel so feminine regardless of presentation, that i would creep ever so slightly over that middle point.

mj (Cassie)