Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How masculine are you in your everyday life?

I'd probably fall about a 6 or so. I have a stereotypicaly male job but scored a 145 on the COGAITI.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Silver Member
    3. I have had both fairly macho jobs, really macho jobs and rather feminine jobs (cosmetologist). Now with a macho job I would be a 3 and probably have always been around there. Karren please do remember that "Pi are round cake are square" common error in engineering.

I'm definitely a 1. I cuss, drink beer, fish, hunt, woodworking, workout (bench press 315lbs) and am just very masculine. I think the dichotomy is why I enjoy crossdressing so much.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    alone maybe 10, in life maybe 5. maybe
    Last edited by Tina P Hose; 04-02-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: had to think
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Banned Read only
    geez, I can't even walk like a man anymore :P let alone act like one.

I am pretty feminine, about 8

working as a truckdriver im about a 2 nothing fancy about that

No question a 1. Even in the closet with heels, fully dressed I am just a man wearing womens clothes.
    I would wear stripes and plaids but my wife told me it is wrong.
    I would wear a bra high on my chest but the girls on the site told me were it should fit
    I would wear a thong string side out but I learned otherwise
    I would never try heels until I got to this site
    I would wear white before Memorial Day or is it after Memorial day
    So I guess I'm still a 1

I would say that I'm 4-5 in this scale for everyday life, but when 'dressed' I feel very much more in the 8-9 area.

I think over the past few years I have gradually moved up the scale. In my 20's I was a 3. In my 30's I was a 5, and now that I'm in my 40's, I'm closer to a 7. I'm sure those who have known me for years, have noticed this shift. It makes me wonder where I'll be in a few more years.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    depends entirely on how i am feeling

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Interesting question! Until the past year or so I would say a 3 though I've never been the sort to go out with the guys, tell dirty jokes, booze it up, chase women, etc....am a big sports guy though - have been all my life.

Recently though that number may have bumped up to a 5+ or so...since I've been shaving my legs, (and arms somewhat) as well as getting regular pedicures with painted toe nails. Also, I mix in some eye shadow, etc as well as a nude lipstick.....geez, maybe the 5 is bit too low.....

well i work in a fab shop that only has "Male" employees (most of which are felons addicts... not me though) and compared to them i am most likely a 8 On the inside. The image i project around them is a 2 or 3 well that is except for the valley girl fist pump leg kick thing i did in front of my lead today. Its totally OK though; he was laughing at the conversation we where having and it happened when he dropped his head so know one saw it..... well except the darn cameras (there are a lot of those). when i am around my SO its more like a 6.875 and around close friends a 5.625.
    king for a day, princess by dawn.

Love your sister Ravin.

I'm definetely a 1, so much that my when I do go fem I have to do a major overhaul.
    Take Care,
    Mishell
    Mi~in a~Shell

I've never been a 'man's man' nor have I ever been a 'girly guy' so I would say I fall smack bang in the middle as a 5. I love having facials, pedicures, manicures etc but I also love watching the AFL or Rugby and going for a beer. I've always had close male and female friends, can cook, clean (better than my wife), but am also happy to be outside redoign the yard or playing with the car.

Last year I spent three weeks building a 30 metre rock wall, relaying grass and painting, only to be followed the next weekend with 4 hours at the beauty salon getting my legs waxed, a full massage and hands and feet done. It's the best of both worlds.

I am masculine most of the time and fem when I am alone.