Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How masculine are you in your everyday life?

How masculine are you in your everyday life?

Hey there:

A question for the part-time crossdressers in the forum. I was wondering how masculine you would consider yourself to be when you are not dressed or in drab?

On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being very very masculine, and "10" being very very feminine, where do you fit in your daily life, when you are not paying attention to your mannerisms or "practicing" or anything like that?

I will start -- as a gay male who's mannerisms are probably "in the middle", I probably average at a 5.
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

I'm probably a "5" as well although for a different reason. I am a male anatomically, of course but do not act in any gender specific way--never did even when dressed.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Easily an 8 to 9.

probably like 4.5

On a scale of 1 to 10, I think I am about a 3. I don't think there is anything feminine looking about me or the way I dress in public to give me away. The only clue anyone would have is that I tend to be more compassionate and understanding of others and their issues. I also am not afraid to show my more tender, romantic or gentler side.

I was never macho (10) and when in male mode I am always my regular and old male self just like before I ever new anything about crossdressing (just a short 4 years ago), so I think that I am about an 8. No femme mannerisms, but a lot of femme thoughts!

PS: CORRECTION: Yes, I misread and then forgot, and then forgot again. So, my revised rating is a 3
    Last edited by AllieSF; 11-25-2010 at 03:20 PM.

Around a 3. I can act like the typical "bloke" at work but at the same time swap to being very senstive and caring if needs. But generally a 3. In truth I am the same dressed up. The person inside/outside does not change, it is just what he wears that changes.

Klaire

Whoops, hey guys, as I indicated in the OP, "1" is very masculine, and "10" is very feminine... Don't know if some of you are getting confused by that...
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

I think of myself as being about 6 on the scale. I would say others think of me as probably a 4, but only guessing.
    I think a term that was coined by a gender researcher who I can't name at the moment describes me pretty well:
    "Unremarkably Masculine"

I guess I am about a 3 - definitely on the masculine side. I'm wearing a flannel long sleeve maxi-dress, but I have a standard man's set of underwear under it - undershirt and briefs. It is really cold right now - the temperature dipped from the lower 60's to the upper 30's deg F (18 down to 3 deg C) in the timespan of 1 1/2 hours.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-25-2010 at 03:28 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

3.14159265.... Engineered masculinity, rounded towards enfeminity...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am rounded and do like pie and therefore 6 to 7 ish.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Great thread!
    I'm a 2... A total dude but I have been called a metrosexual a few times. I guess because I'm clean cut, well groomed, fit etc.

I don't like the idea of picking a single number, because there are so many aspects to rate. I'm not interested in doing "manly" things for fun, but I have a lot of generally male-oriented skills, like welding, mechanics, mathematics and computer programming. So, maybe I am a 3 or 4 overall. However, I would rate my personal likes and dislikes much more feminine, like 6 or 7.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    So much of a 1 that people often wonder if I am overcompensating for something hidden inside of me...
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

As a Gay male myself, I'm gonna have to say I hit about 2.5. I am not very femme looking or acting, and don't really fit any of the stereotypes anywhere. I am a tattooed, leather jacket wearing, goatee sporting, Harley riding, Gay dude that just so happens to like wearing womenfolk's clothes.

I would rate an 8, totally underdtressed, with bra and small form daily, womens jeans, womens runners. About the only male thing I wear is my work shirt.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Probably 2 or 3 for me.
    Last edited by Mary Jane; 11-26-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Misread scaling.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Probably about a 3.0, plus or minus one point, depending on what one's idea of a one or a ten would be. I often feel like I have two different personalities, and I'm not always sure which is the "real" me. A lot of my behavioral habits are very masculine, especially my voice which is of the James Earl Jones variety, but I can also see in myself a lot of feminine things, e.g. I like to wear clothing which displays my physique, and enjoy it when men or women look at me appraisingly. I'm not sure if that behavior is Bi-, Gay, Trans, or merely Narcissistic, however.

Aspiring Member
    Probably around a 2, despite wearing knickers at all times. GG friend who had met me lots of times as Susan was astonished at how masculine I was in male guise (guys?). I also have a VERY deep voice. But I am not macho - macho guys are insecure. Even as a man in a skirt I am masculine, but switch completely if in Susan mode.

I cannot answer this question, because the meanings of the numbers from 1 to 10 have not been clarified, never mind debated.
    It seems to me that one person's 3 might be another person's 5.
    Back to the drawing board, methinks ...

Im going to place myself in the 5/6 range!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

For me I am going to say a 2.

Up till a few short months ago, I’ve always thought and acted as a 1.5□ (that's a "square" symbol)? Now, however, I’m a well-rounded πr2 (that's a "pi" symbol) Like Clayfish, I'm back to the drawing board, too! More to come… ;-} Hugs, Misti

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I'm going to guess around 4 to 5. Probably used to be 6 - 7 (or more), before I opened up about my cd'ing.