Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you forgot to take off...

Platinum Member

you forgot to take off...

whats the one thing you forgot to take off after dressing that some one noticed??

Tristen Cox
    Lipstick

Designs on my fingernails... oops!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Yar!!!

mascara!

Answered the door once wearing dangly earrings and nothing was said but when i looked in the mirror later, well you know the feeling.........

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

And was anything said about the lipstck or mascara?
    I had bra lines once, but nothing was said..
    Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Necklaces, earrings, and painted toenails.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Dressed for 3 days then went to work.....with my ladies zirconium pinky band on....didn't catch it till mid afternoon. Nobody said anything ,but......

Emily Ann

make-up

I haven't had that happen yet

Platinum Member
    make up and nail polish for shure...

mascara...
    painted nails...
    lip gloss...

Passing out in eye makeup makes it a pain to get off in the morning. I also have VERY blonde hair, so darker mascara really likes to stay on, and is really noticeable if I dont get it all off. O well though

Nail polish, and no one said anything. I didn't noticed until i pointed at something on the wall and heres my finger with pink polish on it. Oh well

Red face Whoops

Painted toenails. Delivery guy came to the door and I answered in bare feet not remembering the bright red nail polish. I didn't notice until after he had gone back to his truck and I had gone back inside, then, I realized that was likely the reason for an ackward pause in the conversation and what seemed a bit of a hurried departure.

oops forgot to take it off

while at work i forgot to take off my bra and did not realize it showed thought my shirt white lacy bra under a fadded gray polo shrit.
    nothing was said then but later was told by my boss that if she saw me wearing a bra at work i would be fired. she never cought me with one on and I still wear them to work.
    most of the time it was either nail color or earings

Just the other day my teenaged daughter found a long reddish hair on my shirt( had just gotten a new ebay wig in & had tried it on in the bathroom) I laughed it off and blamed it on the wifes hairbrush.

Smeared lipstick a few times but I blame that on the wife too
    "did she get that crap all over my face again?"

Julie FL

Lipstick and eye shadow. My wife had dressed me the night before and my mom called at 6:30 the next morning saying there were to strange men beating on her door. She wanted me to see what they wanted. WE only live 1/8 mile apart so I got up hoped in my truck and went up there. I noticed the eye shadow in the rear view so I put sun glasses on. But I forogt the lipstick in my haste. They were repo men taking my monthers hubbys motorcycle.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

[SIZE=2]Aloha,
    Forgot something in the car at a hotel. Went to get it and when I got back to the room and looked in the mirror... only part of the make up missing was the lipgloss.
    [/SIZE]

[[SIZE=2]FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey, does this count as going "out"? Probably not, since I didn't have the complete package together. Hope that never happens again![/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Makeup

Rikki

For me it was going out to get the mail from my mail box. Forgot I had on my fuzzy red femmy slippers. Next door neighbor (female) waved hi. I'm sure she noticed. Nothing was ever said. I was a bit embarrassed.

Nail polish....once....never again.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? What did I leave on!

What about bra lines at the Doctor? Does that count?

Haley

Nail polish remains, and ear rings way too frequently, heels the other day when I answered the door

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I went to sleep with makeup on, late last week, bad idea. I got "sty" or whatever- an eye infection. I was late for work once, so i rushed only to realise in my car 10min from home that i had eye shadow on. so i wore glasses untill i could get to a bathroom. The boss later aproched me , i was in sheer terror that they had seen me or i had missed a bit. Im colourblind so sometimes its hard to tell whether its off or not.
    She asked me if i was stoned because i had walked in with glasses on then later my eyes were red from over rubbing. i pissed myself laughing and explained (not giving too much away. she was a good boss and could take a joke so for the rest of the day whenever she peered at me i would stare blankly into space.
    Colour Blind and a Crossdresser. Im a walking danger!