Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You could wear a pair of mine.

You could wear a pair of mine.

We were at our weekend place and Sunday morning I couldn't find a clean pair of underwear. My wife asked me what I was looking for and I told her. She said "You could just wear a pair of mine." I didn't know what to say. Then she said "Just wear the ones you had on yesterday."

Opportunity missed!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I remember the first time this happened to me, only it was with her jeans... She had no clue about my love for everything femme, and it was like heaven to me. After that she said how good they looked on me, (because i'm skinny she was always trying to help me find guy jeans that would make my butt look good. she never succeeded with guy jeans) she took me shopping for girls jeans - and we got a couple pairs.

Definitly jump on those opportunites!! -- maybe even forget something on purpose next time

Hugs
    Kaylee

My wife would never make that offer.... Even if I were hanging on the edge of a tall building and the only thing I could grab were a pair of her panties to save my life... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife prefers me to wear girls 'pants' as she hates the male version I wear. She also says some girls jeans I have fit me better than my male ones so I wear them all the time, nobody notices at all even though they are not intended to be unisex. You will have to accidently run out of underwear again and hope you get the same offer. At the end of the day say they were the most comfortable underwear you have ever tried on and that you are considering wearing them all the time cause nobody will know.
    Last edited by Vikki Vixen; 11-22-2010 at 09:41 AM.

My GF wants me to always wear girls jeans. Not in public yet, but they make me look great
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Funny - my wife made the same offer to me, a long time ago now. I accepted and since then she hasn't had any problems with my wearing panties, even the frilly girlie kinds. Occasionally she'll even buy them for me if she finds something she thinks is cute that I'll like.
    ColleenW

I ask the wife if she needed any washing done on the weekend and she replied that there was a black pair of panties that she had missed earlier and could i throw them in with my coloured wash.
    Then she said "I want them back though".
    No problem there as they were plain.

Philipa Jane

Gold Member
    When my wife & myself go anywhere overnight. I always pack a brand new package of 2
    new panties. Just in case, one for each of us. We both ware the same size.
    And for jeans, I recently started warring girl jeans, And my wife says they look better on me
    than the guy type. So far it is 2 for 2. Hurray.
    PS. Karen, carry a grappling hook with you for emergency's LOL Rader

That is how I got started exactly. Was totally innocent on both of our parts (I hadn't done any CDing prior to that). We both thought they looked great, turned into a "wild night" later, and started becoming a regular thing, eventually leading to much much more.
    luv,

Lisa

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    I was is that situation too once, with my ex. I was sleeping over and forgot to bring clean underwear, to which she offered me to wear hers instead. Usually, when I'm out of clean underwear to wear, I'll resort to my panties as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_sf View Post
    That is how I got started exactly. Was totally innocent on both of our parts (I hadn't done any CDing prior to that). We both thought they looked great, turned into a "wild night" later, and started becoming a regular thing, eventually leading to much much more.
    That would work for me. Now, to plan on running out again!

Actually I wore a pair of her jeans in public many years ago. Not on purpose, we were moving and had packed everything but some clothing that was piled on the floor. There was no overhead light in the bedroom, just lamps and they had been packed. We got dressed to go to a fast food restaurant for dinner. I kept thinking my jeans didn't fit right. Eventually I said something and she looked and started laughing. They were hers. Back then, she was bigger than me in the waist and thighs. She has lost weight and I have gained. I would probably notice if it happened again.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I remember the shock of my wife telling me I could use her purse and jewelry for the halloween party
    Michelle

This happen to me a long time ago and I took her up on it. She didn't have a problem with it then. I think she forgot all about it. When I told her I liked wearing them all the time she didn't like it at all.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me it was me modeling her garter skirt, a pair of thigh-highs, and some heels. Her response, "We have GOT to buy you a dress". At that moment Tina was born

I have more panties than my wife so I've never run out. She has quite a few also, however one time she wore a pair of my black panties to match a black bra she was wearing. I wear a size 8 and she wears size 7 so they were a bit loose on her. It felt good to help her out.
    Dana Fleming

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Actually I wore a pair of her jeans in public many years ago. Not on purpose, we were moving and had packed everything but some clothing that was piled on the floor. There was no overhead light in the bedroom, just lamps and they had been packed.
    That sounds familiar. When my wife and I moved a long distance, we ended up staying at my in-laws in a very dark basement. Everyone was over for Thanksgiving and many of us were getting in the way in the kitchen when my niece said that my jeans looked familiar. My wife then said that I was wearing her jeans that my niece had given her. Whooops. Went and changed but a dark bedroom makes a nice excuse.

If that would have ever happened to me, I would have jumped at the chance.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aspiring Member
    Ewwww.

You could wash, then wear, the ones you had on yesterday...

My wife said the same thing to me a while ago. If I wasn't a TV I probably would have said sure and though nothing of it! As it happens I acted the macho man and said no way. Damn. Opportunity missed, it might have opened a small window to other things.

Me and my fiancee wear the same size, so we're constantly borrowing each others clothes. of course, not having a washer/dryer means she gets first pick... but I can deal with that for now. At least until I get more money... lol

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    You should have just used it anyway.

Sharing is caring!

After my one and only purge, I started dating this girl thinking I had grown out of girlie dressing.
    One night I was at her parents’ house and it became quite late, they said I could stay over (separate rooms of course) My gf gave me a pair of her cotton shorts to sleep in. Oh no! That feeling was back, I loved wearing her girlie shorts, dam
    Next girlfriend similar situation, stayed late, in the morning after a shower she gave me her white satin dressing gown with girlie Chinese patterns and flowers. It became mine whenever I stayed over. Good times

Thank you! That was a cute story.

That's how it started for me (sort of) My girlfriend wondered aloud how her panties would look on me. Of course I jumped at the chance and never looked back.

My wife would not make the offer but would not object to me wearing any of hers clothes.