I actually do think like you Sara and in most situations would prefer that people dress reasonably in a very generous range. But I hardly ever say that out of respect for individual freedoms and for the diversity of the whole thing. Plus, sometimes when I "feel like a nut", I enjoy their presence and company at certain venues. We all have a fun time together. But for mainstream outings, which are most of mine, I hang with people with similar tastes and personalities, just like I would do in drab (my other "real" life). However, on this site, it doesn't take much for the peer pressure to build up when the "do it like me" crowd gets going. I am also sensitive to the TS issues of trying to survive in the real world. I was dating a TS who passed this last year. I am still not sure if it was from natural or self inflicted causes. She was having a very hard time of it all. Not so much the public non-acceptance of her, but rather more family issues, as they had abandoned her (wife, daughter and son) after initially supporting her. In fact, I believe that dressing to fit in versus dressing how you want has very little effect on the overall process that will lead to general acceptance of "us", CD's, TV's or TS's, in the short or long term.

Anyway, it was a nice conversation with you on this topic. Now back to our regular programing!