Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a boyfriend while dressed

Having a boyfriend while dressed

does anyone here have a boyfriend where you spend most of the time with him as a girl? or any guys here that dont dress have a girlfriend who is a CD?

It happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    It happens!!!
    LOL so im guessing you have?

I do. I wouldn't call myself gay but I want someone there to appreciate me on how I look. Compliments boost my confidence.

I would love to get dressed and spend time with a "boyfriend", maybe one day!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I think it wold be fun to have a gentleman friend....

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    I think it wold be fun to have a gentleman friend....
    It's the best! For one, it's much easier to pass in public when you've got a guy on your arm. For me, going out on a "date" with a guy is as good as it gets, just getting dressed up for him adds an extra thrill, and nothing in my experience can compare to sitting across from a man in a restaurant, bantering away like any other couple...whether or not it leads anywhere afterwards?
    Last edited by windycissy; 12-05-2010 at 01:59 PM.

It is the best feeling in the world to have a man make love to you while you're dressed enfemme.......

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

If I did not have an SO, I would be in the market for a cd GF!!!

This past Halloween I hooked up with a couple gals whom I met earlier in the year and being I'm transexual female and they are not as yet I had a couple mornings where I was of course dressed and one was in male mode. The feeling that was there took time to sink in and I find he/her the focus of my thoughts. I would like to say he's my BF and also my GF. We have talked about it and will persue our friendship and who knows what the future will behold for us. It is so sweet and intense, mmmmmmmm, yes. (-:

I've thought about it. Never acted on the thoughts, yet, but have definetley wondered what it would be like.

I am working on having my wife and a girlfriend..... that is important to me..
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Quote Originally Posted by lahila View Post
    does anyone here have a boyfriend where you spend most of the time with him as a girl? or any guys here that dont dress have a girlfriend who is a CD?
    Yes I do have a boyfriend that I always dress for him but I am not passable so it is only at his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    It is the best feeling in the world to have a man make love to you while you're dressed enfemme.......

Lots of love Gina x
    Oh, I agree completely.

well, i am bi, but with a man it is far better to be en femme then ...lol, well its even better to have heels on then to be just naked during lovemaking

anyway, yes, i have had those kind of expiriances, even when sex is not involved

How did you go about finding a guy? Im a male CD and I have only gone out once but passed with flying colors. I guess I mean... Id like to try going on a date with a guy who knows Im a cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Hour Glass View Post
    How did you go about finding a guy? Im a male CD and I have only gone out once but passed with flying colors. I guess I mean... Id like to try going on a date with a guy who knows Im a cd.
    Its almost a matter of chance, a lot of times. You may run into people while dressed en femme, and they may "know" something about you and approach you, or sometimes you can just be open about it. Parties and clubs are where I found my boyfriends, you just have to be careful.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andria View Post
    Oh, I agree completely.
    Me too

How many enjoy making love to their GG girlfriend while en femme? Of those that do, do you prefer her to take on the male role or a lesbian role?

My old gg friend and I role swapped quite a few times. I must say I enjoyed her being the guy and me being the girl. Having her caress, while I was dressed was very enjoyable. It is really a good exercise to experience the intimacy from both sides. You really learn alot when you can feel and understand both sides. We had planned an outing where she was dressed as a male in the bar and I was dressed as a female. We were to act as strangers and she was going to pick me up and take me to her room. Unfortuantely we went different ways before we actually played this one out.

You would be shocked at how many guys are fascinated by TGirls, and they're easy to find: Craigslist personals, dateacrossdresser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc, I'm not kidding...just be careful, there are a lot of sickos out there

i have met men only online as far as CDing is concerned ..and i guess that i really was lucky as i never met a psycho.

As for the girlfriends, if en femme, its the lesbian thing that works for me.

That is pretty easy actually. Get on the sites mentioned earlier and look for a man that says in the ad that he is looking for a T - girl or crossdresser. Craigs list works well - go to casual encounters and then to mforT ( man looking for T girl) After you get a little comfortable with the E conversation, meet at a neutral place - i just met a date at Starbucks so we could talk, and that is all we did - well almost. You may go thru lots of guys and then again you may find someone on the first try. After a while, you can often tell which ones are BS and which ones are sincere. These guys love cross dressers and will treat you like a lady if you tell them that is what you want. You can also put your own ad in saying what you are looking for. " CD looking for a sweet man for dating" That works. Good luck!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TianaCross View Post
    i have met men only online as far as CDing is concerned ..and i guess that i really was lucky as i never met a psycho.

As for the girlfriends, if en femme, its the lesbian thing that works for me.
    I don't know how this happened but, after I told my wife about my CDing, she told me that when she went to school abroad for a year in college, she dressed as a man almost every day.

That probably has something to do with how accepting she is of my "hobby". However, just this morning, I was having fantasies of a lesbian interaction with her. Go figure.

Never been out with just a guy.
    I have always been out with groups, gg's and a guy or two.

I'll say it was fun dancing with one of the guys . . . I definitely felt feminine and definitely had thoughts.
    I still love women though.