Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a pain in the ........

What a pain in the ........

What a pain in the backside. I just finished putting on my snow tires, that way I know it won't snow. I broke a nail, the jack didn't work worth $%#T, my buddies kept sliding out of my thong and getting pinched and my freakin bra strap wouldn't stay up !!! Very frustrating, I almost sat down on the driveway and cried Alas, I got them on and now I can go have a nice bath and shave my legs and get back to being the girly girl I am meant to be. My wife can take them off and put the all seasons back on in the spring time while I paint my nails !!

Have a nice afternoon ladies and gents

I'd seriously think about moving south!! Lol. I just ordered 4 new snows... And I have a good supply of mechanics gloves so I never brake a nail any more.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannigirl View Post
    I just finished putting on my snow tires, that way I know it won't snow.

[SIZE="5"]LOL[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]That is so true ... put mine on in September and haven't seen measurable snow yet!! ;^)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

But in winter I get to underdress more than I do in the summer so it's a tossup!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannigirl View Post
    What a pain in the backside. I just finished putting on my snow tires, that way I know it won't snow. I broke a nail, the jack didn't work worth $%#T, my buddies kept sliding out of my thong and getting pinched and my freakin bra strap wouldn't stay up !!! Very frustrating, I almost sat down on the driveway and cried Alas, I got them on and now I can go have a nice bath and shave my legs and get back to being the girly girl I am meant to be. My wife can take them off and put the all seasons back on in the spring time while I paint my nails !!

Have a nice afternoon ladies and gents
    Ah the joys of Motoring LOL

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

[SIZE="4"]Snow tires? Haven't seen a flake of snow in a while.....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Broke a nail helping one of the kids with a Christmas tree yesterday. You have my sympathy!

I never tried snow tires on a front whlle drive vehicle, wonder if they steer any differently.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

The avvy pic isn't me
    Since your all warmed up now, care to put my sandbags in the back of the truck for me? I'll lend you my gloves.

mj (Cassie)

Banned Read only
    That my dear is what the tire store is for. Just go in and rub up against one of thoes guys, batt your eyes at him and say pretty please. Works everytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    That my dear is what the tire store is for. Just go in and rub up against one of thoes guys, batt your eyes at him and say pretty please. Works everytime!
    Not in drab mode it won't LOL

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Haha! Nicely put! Most GGs I know would find a guy to do it! Now ain't that smart?!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    Not in drab mode it won't LOL

Lots of love Gina x
    You might be surprised Gina

Snow Tires... Hmmmm... *** Looking in ALL THINGS SOUTHERN DICTIONARY*** Nope, not there...

Nothin' could be finah than to be in CAROLINA!!! ( No gurls, you don't pronounce your R's or G's when you're speakin' SOUTHERNESE! )
    [SIZE="3"]XOXOX,
    Jenn
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"GIRLS WITH PEARLS"
    The Essence of a Woman
    [/SIZE]

I use to think it was so petty for a girl to break a nail and complain, until I became one. I broke one last week putting something in the trunk. I feel your pain. Now when I break one, I am slightly traumatized, then I realize the heels are on the other feet now. Being a woman is not as easy as I first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I never tried snow tires on a front whlle drive vehicle, wonder if they steer any differently.
    There is a world of difference when you use really good winter tires. My experience has been that it feels like driving on bare pavement, even when there is a layer of compact snow on the road and the temperature is near freezing.

Try it once, and you will swear by them.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Silver Member
    Four studded Nokian snow tires on my front wheel drive car all winter. It's like a tractor. I go where I want when I want.

S

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Times r tough all over, Danni!

Our days haven't been out of the 60's in a couple of weeks! I've started hanging meat in our living room!

It got so dark yesterday by 4:00PM, all the CD pics I took after that look like they're in black and white!

By the by, it must get REALLY cold where u r! Tires made out of snow wouldn't last even ONE NITE here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Here in the Dallas, Texas area it may snow occasionally. You might be the best driver in snow with great snow tires, but if you have idiots around you, you still don't want to go out. So snow tires are a waste of money here.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    Snow? Where? I am all for moving down south, or even just staying for the winter. And if you're used to the cold weather up north, it'll seem rather warm when you head down south, even though it's about 60 degrees. xD

And nails, ugh. It sucks when you break one. Then again, I don't normally grow mine out though...
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

Gold Member
    With my Tahoe, I do not need snow tires. The all season Radials work great; besides with 4 wheel
    drive, why let it snow. That way I can use my snow plow, Nothing better than plowing snow in a skirt.
    Rader

Last year was the first year I bought snow tires (mostly because I live in an area now where I feel people can't drive worth a darn) They came in handy twice when I was able to zip out of the way of 2 idiots that slid through their right turn and were heading straight for me while sitting at the stop light. We only got about 55 cm's of snow last year compared to our usual 150 + (30 cms. = 1 foot for my non-metric friends) I used to live out west at a ski resort where we used to get over 600 cms. in a winter, so much that it would close the ski area because the chairs couldn't make it through the snow. It better snow this year so I can get moy $1000 + out of the tires and rims. I also used to live in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory and I see they are expecting -19c (2f) and close to a foot of snow tonight, so I guess I will be fine with our weather here.

Anyway, have fixed my nails, had my soothing bath and just gearing up for our big RAIN storm tomorrow ! Might be a great day to get dolled up and head to the mall. I agree with you Stacy, winter is so much easier for underdressing. I also perspire alot so I enjoy the cooler weather.

Platinum Member
    Danni, Ladies don't change tires.
    I broke one yesterday getting the Christmas things out of the attic.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Danni, Ladies don't change tires.
    I broke one yesterday getting the Christmas things out of the attic.

Orchid
    I totally agree with you - now. In the spring time I am going to call roadside assistance with 4 flat tires and just happen to have my all seasons handy for them to change over.

Run all terrains year round on my truck, never have to worry about breaking a nail here Tho we really don't get enough snow to make it worth bothering with in KY