Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Stage of Lower Surgery Next Week :)

2nd Stage of Lower Surgery Next Week :)

Just wanted to let you all know I'm going in for the second stage of my lower surgery a week today ? I was so suprised when they emailed me on Friday night at 10.15 as its only gonna be 4 wks since my chest surgery but hey ho I'm not gonna say no no way ? So I'm off into Sire Hospital in London again for about five days. I'll update ya when I can obviously ? Thanx again for all ya support ? xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Good news Felix and good luck ..hope all goes well ..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Hi Felix,
    Good for you! I'm not sure what second stage lower surgery is but I can take a guess. You guys have a much harder time with your equipment changes that we M to Fs do. One nice thing is when your voice lowers I bet you can easily pass. No more dresses or skirts for you. Send them to me. Good luck with your surgery! Leanne

by Kathryn's side Elizabeth Martin's Avatar
    You're in my thoughts Felix!

Elizabeth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Always in my thoughts and prayers Felix. Recover soon, heal well and give us updates. All the very best to you!

Take care of yourself, Felix. I'll be anxious to hear that all has gone well.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Awesome Felix good luck!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Hi Ladies and Gents and thanx as usual for all your friendship and support ya Brilliant I'm Wanting to do some sort of diary thing pics when this is all over to show where I've come from but not quite sure yet how to go about it. I may have to talk to the mods about it at some point. xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

congratulations, Felix! so pleased to hear your surgeries are happening faster, keep us posted for sure, man. i hope you recover fast too.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake

Felix that is wonderful news. I hope everything goes off without a hitch and as always be well, I will be thinking of you.

Kathryn
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Good luck, Felix!

It's great to see things moving along as they are for you. I am truly happy for you.

Way to go Felix. May God speed and everything come out roses, or should I say like a stout Guinness? Hugs and love from across the pond.

A Mess of Contradictions
    Good luck, man!

Hi peeps and thanx once again for all you well wishes and support
    I've had my second stage of lower surgery it went well but I have to say this stage is very painful and I think it gives me some insight to what you trans ladies go through :/
    I'm not a fussy sort but this time I've had to resort to morphine coz it has been really painful but today I think I will come off the pump as I only needed it once in the night I got out of bed last night but only for a few minutes but will prob get up today
    He's hooked my ureater up so in 4 weeks ill be able to pee standing yay he also tucked my tummy I've so needed that doing and I was cheeky to get it done lol well that's all for now ill be back with more news soon xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

congrats Felix,

Now just don't get in too big of a hurry to use your new equipment and cause damage. LOL

Danni

Aspiring Member
    Felix congratulations and heal well soon. Follow your doctor's instructions at all times. Alll the best!!!!!

Sorry abut the discomfort you are going through. Think of it as proof positive that you are a changed man! All the best to you and a speedy recovery.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

May I compliment you with your name? It reminds me of a very dear old friend and ex-employee, he was so polite I think he could see the female in me..lol
    I'm glad that your surgery went well and cheers from Texas!

Love, Ericka.
    She's back

Felix, it's been absolutely wonderful reading and seeing how you've progressed. I think it's fantastic you've finally reached this stage and I wish you quick healing, little continued pain, and much happiness.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm really happy for you Felix heal up soon.Now you can pee standing up and in the back yard if you want to.LOL

Happy for you Felix. Just take it easy and let everything heal.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Sounds like once it turns warm enough to be able to pee against a tree you'll be fully equipped for the task! Congratulations, hope the recovery is going well.

Update

Thanx for all your kind thoughts and wishes Lol I won't be able to use my equiptment till 8 weeks after stage 4 and we may be looking at next september as yet for completion

Hi peeps well here I am three weeks post op and five surgeries in eleven months laters? I will say I'm exhausted now but glad I've done it this way really even though I have moments when I think bloody hell ya must be crazy ? I'm pleased with the results so far but I must admit I'm glad I lost weight and got fit so I could do it this way ? I've had a catheter in situ for the last three weeks and won't be getting it out till the 10th of January that's been really irritating I can tell ya. I was warned by the nursing staff that this stage was painful and wow has it lived upto expectations :/ the pain from the vaginechtomy has been loads and I've had to resort to dichlofenac and tramadol to stem it and still using both at this stage which I'm not cool about as I hate takin pills but hey ho no choice :/ Any how ill update ya again soon staples out later today from mini tummy tuck I was cheeky to get it lol ? xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Hang in there Felix. I'm glad to hear everything is progressing and you're pleased with the results. At least the nursing staff didn't lie to you about how bad this stage could be for pain but it sucks they had to be right.

Take care, be well, and heal quickly
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda