Thread: Anticipantion!

Wink Anticipantion!

I think one of the best things about being a crossdresser is the anticipation. Maybe that is because I dont have the ability to do what I would like to do every day. My wonderful wife, who I told before marrage allows me to be but not be involved. I respect her acceptace greatly and look for thoes little windows of time. Mine is Wednesday night. She will be going out to a girls holiday party. She will probably wear a pair of my shoes and hose that match her dress. Yes--she likes to borrow and I love when she does. I will have several hours alone and will be able to try on several outfits that I have purchased over the last couple of months that I have not been able to really enjoy. I'm sure to some this seems really silly and to others this seems like another world. I could not imagine a world where my things could not hang in my closet. I realize that may gurls have more freedom than myself. I accept my sitution in that I can be honest and not push too far.

So on Wednesdy, I will be able to wear some new cable knit rib thights with a jean skirt and black turtleneck and some knee high boots I bought last year. I lost 20 pounds so I am really looking forward to enjoying my wardrobe again. I will fall asleep in a long silkd night gown and feel her snuggle up to me when she gets home. I know that she has come to like the borrowing and the snuggling aspect of my persona.

My point is that I have looked forward to this evening for weeks--just like a girl with a new holiday dress probably looks forward to the opportunty to wear her new dress--thinking about how it will hang, sweep and shimmy across her body! I love the anticipation that i get with my dressing! I hope others that have less restrictions understand my point!

Huggs and Kisses! Marybeth

I totally agree with you about the anticipation. My wife knows and I can dress with her being home (she doesn't participate), but with a child it's still hard to find those windows of opportunity. When I make up/dress up I like to go the whole nine yards. I like to take my time and enjoy the process as well as the finished product. So it requires several hours of private time in a secure place. My favorite times are in hotel rooms or vacation destinations.
    Anyway, as those dressup times approach, I start getting excited, and use that excitement to do some planning and purchase those things I may need. Regular stuff like makeup, and special things like a new wig or shoes. When the time comes, I'm prepared and ready for a great dressup session. Rather than getting frustrated that I can't dress every day, I use the anticipation to maximize the times that I can dress.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I totally agree with you about the anticipation. My wife knows and I can dress with her being home (she doesn't participate), but with a child it's still hard to find those windows of opportunity. When I make up/dress up I like to go the whole nine yards. I like to take my time and enjoy the process as well as the finished product. So it requires several hours of private time in a secure place. My favorite times are in hotel rooms or vacation destinations.
    Anyway, as those dressup times approach, I start getting excited, and use that excitement to do some planning and purchase those things I may need. Regular stuff like makeup, and special things like a new wig or shoes. When the time comes, I'm prepared and ready for a great dressup session. Rather than getting frustrated that I can't dress every day, I use the anticipation to maximize the times that I can dress.
    Nicole: You used the expression "the whole nine yards" when referring to dress-up. Did you know that in the middle ages in Europe it took three yards of cloth to make an average dress for an average woman. A princess , however , needed nine yards for her full flowing gowns. The expression has nothing to do with football. Just thought you might enjoy this piece of useless information.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

" Anti-----------------cipation"!

Will never MEAN the same thing to me after Tim Curry sang about it!

And, never FEEL the same after I became a closet dresser!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Marybeth, You have the right attitude. You appreciate what your wife will give you in the way of acceptance and you do not push it. I sincerely compliment you for caring about her comfort level. It's interesting how you take what some would consider a limitation on how much they can dress, and have turned it into a positive. (the anticipation). Not related to my crossdressing at all, I have done the same thing with things she can't do or does not enjoy, or we can't do together. This reminded me of a couple of those things that I found a way to anticipate her compromises or otherwise make into a special occasion when those compromises come to be. I wish you the best and I think you are on the right track in the way you treat your wife. In time she may just reward you with more freedom to be you and maybe...just maybe participate more with you.

I too dod;nt have alot of dress up time,but fantasizeing about my next window of opprotunity gives me a chance to window,and catolog shop.

hope it looks as good on me as it does in the catolog!

carol

With both my kids working and at school, i cant get one night to myself. Its like one goes out,and the other comes home, one works Sunday and the other works Saturday. I cant get a break. Iam always asking them when there working or what days there in school. It always works out that one of them is always home. Its hard to fantasize when you dont know when the next time is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyv View Post
    Nicole: You used the expression "the whole nine yards" when referring to dress-up. Did you know that in the middle ages in Europe it took three yards of cloth to make an average dress for an average woman. A princess , however , needed nine yards for her full flowing gowns. The expression has nothing to do with football. Just thought you might enjoy this piece of useless information.
    Interesting (even if useless) information, and new to me. Actually, I pondered over which expression to use: the works, complete transformation, etc., before settling on the whole nine yards. And, I prefer little miniskirts to flowing gowns using 3 (or 9) yards of material.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I couldn't agree more . There's nothing like having an itch you cannot scratch , then the moment arrives when it can be clawed with brightly painted finger nails !
    Has this ever occured - has anyone experienced the long lustful wait , craving the moment to be able to dress , then at the last moment when the chance arrives you just couldn't be bothered ??

hi marybeth, i just know the importance of those "little windows of time". some of you girls are very lucky that your wives alteast know you.
    hi shelly67, i am experiencing it at this very moment!! wifey gone out.. n i leave office early just to dress up!! i hate to hide this from her... but i am working on it to disclose it to her someday!!
    luv
    reni

The Anticipation of getting home from work to fully dress (as opposed to just underdressing) excites me every day

Hi dear. I wish I would have met you years ago. You have to know that you are every crossdressers dream!. Thanks for commenting on my post. Stay away from craigslist! I have not seen anything that fulfill what you are looking for. You sound like such a special person! So accepting to a world that most live in the shadows. A dream come true for most cd's. What an amazing person you are!. Thanks for sharing your feelings--unusual for this site from your perspective. I enjoyed reading your posts and wish you the very best on your search although I will always feel a little jelious!

Have a great holiday dear!

Marybeth

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth_1966 View Post
    Hi dear. I wish I would have met you years ago. You have to know that you are every crossdressers dream!. Thanks for commenting on my post. Stay away from craigslist! I have not seen anything that fulfill what you are looking for. You sound like such a special person! So accepting to a world that most live in the shadows. A dream come true for most cd's. What an amazing person you are!. Thanks for sharing your feelings--unusual for this site from your perspective. I enjoyed reading your posts and wish you the very best on your search although I will always feel a little jelious!

Have a great holiday dear!

Marybeth
    Well, thanks to u TOO, Dear! I think?
    NOT sure what u have against Craig's List, tho! I sold an old frig there in 2 days!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!