Thread: Dance Classes for Boys?

Dance Classes for Boys?

Was just wondering what FtM, Tomboys or any other GGs thought of men and boys taking Dance Classes? I am not thinking of the Traditional Male type of Dance Class, but the type of Dance Class where the guys would wear a Leotard and Tights and do a "Feminine type of Dance Routine, such as Ballet or Jazz. Twirling and such, as Girls and women do.
    This is someting, as a boy, and now as an adult, that I would have Loved to do. Now I Realize that many of you FtM and Tomboys in particular would probably would never have been wanted to be caught dead in a dance class such as this wearing that type of outfit, but I was wondering what you thought if us guys wanted to do it, would you approve?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Hmm, dance class.
    I've been in a few dance classes m'self. I was always more into the Michael Jackson type dancing and would do anything I could to learn to dance like him. So I took a couple dance classes and realised no-one taught that style, so I taught myself.
    Now, however, I've been really into the idea of taking tap lessons. I think that would be SO fun!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Hmm, dance class.
    I've been in a few dance classes m'self. I was always more into the Michael Jackson type dancing and would do anything I could to learn to dance like him. So I took a couple dance classes and realised no-one taught that style, so I taught myself.
    Now, however, I've been really into the idea of taking tap lessons. I think that would be SO fun!
    Cant help you with tap, but if you were to take up ballroom dancing you would be in your elements.

Male taking the lead, coat and tails, and your natural movement would be very good!

I havn't done it in years, but there were allways girl girl partners, some were extremely good, I'm not joking!

I think you would enjoy that.

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Quote Originally Posted by patti
    Was just wondering what FtM, Tomboys or any other GGs thought of men and boys taking Dance Classes? I am not thinking of the Traditional Male type of Dance Class, but the type of Dance Class where the guys would wear a Leotard and Tights and do a "Feminine type of Dance Routine, such as Ballet or Jazz. Twirling and such, as Girls and women do.
    I for one would have no problem with guys doing ballet, modern or jazz dance and wearing leotard and tights in order to do so. Indeed, from what I've seen on tv those that do often wear something similar, particularly in class. The more twirling the better is all I can say.

Personally, I really enjoy dancing and have always fancied the idea of ballroom or tap, but have never quite got round to going to clasees. I'd love to be gliding across the floor in white tie and tails with beautifully dressed woman in my arms. Ho hum, we can all dream!

While on the subject of dance, I had fun at the weekend. I went to a barn dance and spent most of the evening being a man for nearly all of the dances. I wasn't 'dressed' as such (wearing jeans, short sleeve man's shirt, waistcoat and chunky shoes) and it was fairly obvious I was a woman (big boobs are such a giveaway!!!), but I had a fab time!
    I am who I am!

[SIZE=1]BTW it's not me in the avatar - if only I looked that good![/SIZE]

dance classes for boys

Hi all.It was ballet the reason for my crossdressing because used to wear my sister's ballet tights and leotards every time was alone in my house.Love doing ballet and taking classes twice a week for about six years,wearing opaque ballet tights,men's leotards inside the tights,and ballet slippers.By ballet feel so feminine,move with grace as a girl,between real girls.But my desire is taking ballet lessons as a girl,wearing pink transparent ballet tights,long sleeve leotards over the tights,pink slippers,pointes,ballet skirts,thigh high leg warmers,ballet outfits with tutus etc.Is there anywhere in the world ,a ballet school for men dressed as women?

Well, I LOVE to dance and always wanted to be John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever or Grease (okay, now I'm dating myself), so I'm all for dancing and any other type of artistic expression - regardless of sex or gender, and regardless of the type of dance you're interested in.

This is someting, as a boy, and now as an adult, that I would have Loved to do. Now I Realize that many of you FtM and Tomboys in particular would probably would never have been wanted to be caught dead in a dance class such as this wearing that type of outfit, but I was wondering what you thought if us guys wanted to do it, would you approve?
    I say, go for it! Everyone should do what makes them happy regardless of what anyone else thinks (as long as you're not hurting anyone else).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]