Thread: some advice

some advice

Hi girls,

have been cross dressing since young age on and off and probably had not dressed for over a year until last week, all of a sudden i have got the urge back again and starting doing girlie things like full body wax today,wearing panties under my clothes, now haveto go buy a new wig etc.

Whats also come up is i seem to be fantasising alot about being with a guy while dressed or being with another t girl, i have been asked by a guy an a dating website if we want to meet up etc.

any suggestion or thoughts?

Aspiring Member

Smile

I suggest you take it very slowly. Don't go meeting up with someone until you are absolutely sure that is what you want.

I don't know, other than Michala's great advise to go slow, that we can give you any advice withouth knowing more about you. Probably one of the most important things, are you currently in a relationship?

Bobbi

Sometimes your female side has thoughts that your male side doesn't understand. There have been many posts with the same theme as this one. Be sure that your male side can accept it before doing something that can't be undone.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    Sometimes your female side has thoughts that your male side doesn't understand. There have been many posts with the same theme as this one. Be sure that your male side can accept it before doing something that can't be undone.
    yes it sure does.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    I don't know, other than Michala's great advise to go slow, that we can give you any advice withouth knowing more about you. Probably one of the most important things, are you currently in a relationship?

Bobbi
    yes will go slow, its very strange how the cross dressing urge can just come back out of the blue.

It probably has come back stronger now that ever. i am seeing someone gg, but its only casual nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Michala View Post
    I suggest you take it very slowly. Don't go meeting up with someone until you are absolutely sure that is what you want.
    ive been getting strong urges now to do it.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-30-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

“Sometimes your female side has thoughts that your male side doesn't understand” Aint that the truth!

I think you should take a step back and think about it first. These thoughts you have been having are impulse thoughts. Wait until it isn't some impulse that is driving you, and then move accordingly.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/