Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wife wears my ladys clothing

It was a surprise to me but yes my wife has borrowed one of my dresses (although she complained that her boobs kept pipping out.... Go figure) and borrowed one if my slips and camisole a few times and this is a woman who is fine with me dressing for bed and under dressing but never wants to see me dressed. I don't mind her borrowing my things as like what what said previously that's how I started cding anyway borrowing hers. Lol

Must admit I do have a little inner chuckle to myself when we're out and about as a him and her couple and the kids or family friends ask where she bought the nice top/skirt from........lol

We are different sizes and I would love to share some of her clothes as she wears very girlie clothing but unless they are made of very stretchy material it will never happen. She was a fair bit bigger before I met her and she did give me some of her old short stretchy skirts not long after we first met.
    She has borrowed some of my belts, bracelets and necklaces though and like others they end up in her wardrobe.

My GG partner has used my favourate black skirt twice now... Miffed the first time (ish) but what the heck! Good when you can giggle
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

My girlfriend used to hate my style. Then she gained a few pounds, and now she is all over my clothes! At first I didn't like it, nor did not tell her I did not like her wearing my clothes, but then it kind of grew on me. Now she rifles through my closet on a regular basis and says I have an amazing eye for style. If only that were true!

It happened to me last Saturday. I just posted a thread on this situation. She borrowed a pair of pantyhose, first item shared.