Thread: Thanksgiving weekend including jail

Woman on the outside Jennie1975's Avatar

Thanksgiving weekend including jail

Hello all hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was supposed to be a girls weekend with two of my besties, both GGs.

Everything started out as planned, thursday night "C", another gg and myself went out in Shelton, WA which some of you know is not the most forward thinking of places, well everything was awesome. Dancing, karokie, drinking, and hanging out like girls do.

Friday "C" and myself drove to Sequim, WA my old stomping grounds as a male. I have talked to most of my friends about what I do so it was going to be fine. Well "T", "C" (GGs), and myself went out to the first bar everything fun there, few surprised faces, they ended up being fine with everything.

So onto the next bar, same same with seeing people for the first time dressed. Well, the cops in Sequim think it's cool to do walk throughs in the bars, as their duty. Being as I have spent some ten +yrs in Sequim the cops know my male face and name, yes I had been in some trouble before, all settled now or so I thought. My besties and myself were dancing our asses off, I had sat down to have a drink and rest. Out of the corner of my eye I see said cop walking back in with two in tow and headed straight for me. Cop "are you (male name)?" Me"no my name is Jenni". Cop "do you have id?" Me "no I left my purse at home" Cop "do you wake up in the morning as (male name)?" Me "i always feel like Jenni, but yes I was givin the name (male name)". Well it turns out I had missed some payments on fines and they had put a 150.00 warrant for my arrest.

So out to the car I walk with my head held high and dignity intact. On the drive to county jail he mentioned it took a min to make me but he did and ran a check out of curiosty. He had questions and I gave him the best answers I had. I think I opened his mind abit.

Well, I had some concerns going to jail fully dressed and being thrown into the male holding tank till I got bailed out. So yes I did ask and did receive special treatment ie. separate holding cell. I was treated with respect from all the officials upon booking. Release was a different story for another time.

Getting long so I will say I got out early sat. and the rest of the weekend went well. Sorry so long, just wanted to throw it out there.

Now THERE is a mixed message! lol . . .

Oh god, what a nightmare! I'm glad your safe! xoxo kaTt

Wow! That would be stressful.

Aspiring Member
    hey glad you are okay! Even more glad to see law enforcement took care of you.
    Next time set your reminder on the cel phone or computer to pay your fines.

oh wow what a nightmare! all for a 150 bucks!!! law is getting more greedy every day.

Well the good news is that you are out since I doubt that they would give you a computer in order to blog on CD.com!

Hope everything is now cleared up but I can't but think that you were targeted because you were dressed. I don't know how many cops would look for someone who missed a $150 fine. Did they haul anyone else off to jail?

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Seems like you could have just given them $150.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Lesson to be learned. Pay your fines, they will catch up with you sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie1975 View Post
    Out of the corner of my eye I see said cop walking back in with two in tow and headed straight for me. Cop "are you (male name)?" Me"no my name is Jenni". Cop "do you have id?" Me "no I left my purse at home" Cop "do you wake up in the morning as (male name)?" Me "i always feel like Jenni, but yes I was givin the name (male name)".
    There's really not much to be gained by being evasive with the cops, is there? It just forestalls the inevitable, and makes them even more suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie1975 View Post
    So out to the car I walk with my head held high and dignity intact.
    That seems debatable, not sure "dignity" is what I'd be feeling if I was being hauled to the squad car in handcuffs in front of a gawking club crowd. But I'm glad you're okay.
    Last edited by sherri; 12-01-2010 at 09:46 AM.

wow small world. i grew up in sequim , next to sequim bay state park! sorry about your experiance, i would want to die, but they already know about us thanks to me many many years ago. lol.

Gold Member
    My Dad always told me to put 200 behind your drivers license. It just might bail you out
    some time. Looks like good advice. And many years later, I still do. If nothing else, a tow
    truck will always take cash, and 2 bills should get a tow some ware in an emergency. Rader

moral of the story is to pay your bills on time.

good to hear they treated you good, and you did not misstep on the way out the door. sounds like the police in that city do try to keep you safe.

but please keep up with all of your bills. as now you know they will catch up to you and bite you when least expected.

here and else were in my life it is a great thing to be on the good side of the law. it just shows the police we are trying to keep the better half in charge.
    and i like what rader says...but a tow home one day cost me $250 usd. went some place to pick up a used book (cost of only $1.00 usd), and got eaten alive by a bunch of flying blood sucking bugs waiting for the tow.

Yes all caught up on bills.

Patricia 420: small world indeed!

Leann: I don't think they targeted me because I was dressed, yet I am sure being dressed piqed his curiosity.

Sherri: I knew the cop in male mode, was just busting his chops. Seems me and the police have a history of that with each other.

Aspiring Member
    Seems they were pretty fair, and as far as being targeted, I believe you said you had been in some trouble before, so depending on the trouble, it was probably fairly routine to run a check. Not always fair, but as someone who has more than my fair share of trouble in my past, there are places I would be surprised if I didnt get checked out if I went back. I go with everyone who mentioned carrying cash- it would have been better to have been able to get out right away, but at least they protected you.

Glad you were ok. I know 150 bucks is little but with the way the economy is, local goverments are trying to collect every buck they can.

Here a story what happened to me. I ran up 400 bucks in parking tickets in Philly back in 1993, I was in my 20's and thought f*** them I'm not paying. Time went by and nothing happened till 2000 when I received a letter from PennDot stating my license is under a 60 day suspension for failure to pay those tickets. I went to traffic court in Philly and made a deal to pay the 400 bucks and a 30 day suspension instead of 60. So I paid the 400 and served my 30 day suspension which was a pain. I learned my lession just pay the ticket.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I learned the hard way that you do not want to walk while intoxicated. And above all, you do not want to be wearing unconventional clothes under those circumstances.

I went to traffic court and got off with a $100 fine to be paid in 60 days.

One nice warm Saturday I was wearing a floral maxi-dress along with a woman's pair of sandals. I was drinking glass after glass of wine while I was sitting on a bench in my front yard. [Yes, my neighbors are aware and familiar with my expanded wardrobe selection!]

After getting loaded up with wine I decide to go for a walk. I put my wallet and my keys in a shoulder purse and go for a walk, somewhat staggering under the influence of the wine. I walk to a local park, and walk along the trails. Along comes a couple of female cops who administer a field sobriety test [eye tracking] which I fail. I then get handcuffed and put in the back of a squad car, and get carted off to jail.

At the jail one of the guards asks me if I'm wearing a bra since I have something of a bust. I told him no, and I changed to an orange jumpsuit. Then I'm led to a jail cell where I'm all by myself.

It's really embarrassing to have to take a dump with a jumpsuit if you have breasts, and a jail guard can see you. You have to unbutton the jumpsuit so that you can take a dump, and the chest is exposed.

Then the piece de resistance - I got bailed out. That meant taking off the jump suit and putting my street clothes back on - in my case, the panties, dress, women's sandals, and my purse. Then I have to ask a jail guard which bondsman bailed me out. He told me that I had to walk across the street to the bondsman's office. So I have to walk past visitors to the bondsman's office. I call my wife up to come get me, and she said she would come "after I put my pants on."

Oh yes, I had to go back to the jail to get my medication. I had to walk past the visitors in my unconventional attire and back to the guard to get my medication.

The judge asked me what happened. I told her that I had too much to drink and I went for a walk in a community park. I did not tell her about what I was wearing. For the court appearance I was wearing conventional attire [en homme]. A court date is not the time to expand one's clothing options!
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-02-2010 at 12:59 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Sounds like you handled it very well. I would have freaked out.

Another thing to worry about when going out.
    Do I have a run in my hose?
    Is my makeup OK?
    Do I have everything in my purse?
    Are my warrants cleared up?

Thank ou fot the story my family had a beach place near Shelton for many years I miss some of the country up there very much. The town must have changed since I was last there, back then there was no place to go aside from a few taverns.

Silver Member
    Ironically, it probably cost the municipality more than $150 in manpower and resources to collect that $150. That is the government for you.

Tranny Tee: Probably hasn't changed much still only a few bars the one
    we went to was called "The Pinecone Inn" I believe.

Vickie: Yes indeed way more than $150, yet it shows action to the voting
    community. Which we all know is the most important aspect of law
    enforcement! Haha