Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skipped work for a femme day?

I had the distinction of being able to say with pride "I have only called in sick to work twice between 3/1990 & 10/2010." Both those time were due to losing fluids from orifices that don´t normally pass fluids. In November, the pink fog got me as I was underdressing for work and I got all prettied up. I decided since I already invested the time I might as well go somewhere. I called in sick and went shopping en femme for the first time.

Occasionally a very long lunch or an early departure in the afternoon. This is one thing that we really have to be cautious about, and why so many of us worry that CDing may be an addiction. Is it worth losing a job or a spouse or some other mainstay of a fulfilled life? Not for very many of us, I expect.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I may have found a better solution -- I started a work-from-home business so that I didn't have to skip work to crossdress!

Only it went pretty well, to the point where I was so busy that I hardly had time to dress, never mind crossdress!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I work from home every Wednesday morning, and I am dressed during that time. I can get a lot accomplished away from the interruptions, phone calls and distractions at the office, also it is my quite time to think, plan, and work on important but not urgent tasks. I also go to lunch with my wife that day, but unfortunately she has not been willing to go with me dressed. On a couple of occasions I made phone calls to customers using Skype and I had to double check to make sure the web cam was not on, only voice.

Lisa,

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Have not called in sick to dress but certainly have stayed home on my own time to enjoy donning the dainties.

This year will be the first year I take vacation time to dress: I made a long weekend in the spring when my wife will be away for a weekend plus a couple of days. I will be dressed 24/7 for those four days. Should be interesting...and fun.