Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being hispanic or oriental

Banned Read only

Being hispanic or oriental

Every wonder what it would be like to be born Oriental, Latin or Hispanic. Small, olive complection with no body hair except for thick black hair on top of your head. You could dress and pass 100%, live in fem full or part time as much as you want. Would this be the best of both worlds or what?

Hi deebra I am Hispanic but I am not so small have lots of body hair and I am still wishing for my thick black hair on top. I do have an olive complexion but my beard shadow is one of my problems

hi i am half hispanic and half irish/german and i have way to much body hair. I have beard problem also.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You know the funny thing about this thread is you may me chasing a myth. I've spoken to a few Japanese and Thi TG's over the last few years and guess what ?, they say exactly the same about Western Anglo and Nubian (their terms not mine) Crossdressers and Transsexuals. Our Tall Big Bones, Hips, Boobs and Complexion and how easily we pass. In their culture their countrymen and women seem to be able to clock/spot (new term I learned today) them with about the same frequency as our countryman. I guess its all about cultural charateristics. What stands out to them does not neccesairly stand out for us and vise versa.
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 12-01-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I agree with Kelly. And, many Asian women don't like their eyes and many have surgery to get that fold they're "missing" (in their minds). Also I know Asian women who won't go out in the sun because they don't want deeply tanned skin. Some of them hate their impossibly straight hair.
    But I must say, I really love how Asian women (and crossdressers) look. And dark Latin beauties, too.

The grass is always greener…

We just need to work with what we are given but I know where you are coming from.

The Anglo culture seems to be less forgiving on crossdressers because it is not quite mainstream enough. When I was living in Japan it seemed like every channel had a show dedicated to the idea of trans-gender. I wish crossdressing was accepted in the US as it is in India. There they have a crossdressing"Ophra" see link here. Maybe one day our culture can be that accepting!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    I always have to smile when comments are made that either state or imply to include all in a group.. and yes, my humor would normally say "hmmm I have always wonder what if I was hispanic?".. oh yeah, I am hispanic

Their is variance in all races/creed, where some are born with suttle features that are eye catching (or make crossdressing a bit easier ). But one son can be hairy and the next be hairless, a daughter with big breast, another without.

I had always thought that orientals had it easier with the body hair issue and fem features, but maybe its only due to those presented in the media or sites such as this. Still I am with Nicole in saying that I enjoy the Asian women, including cds, look.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Hi Deebra, I am 100% Latin and the only thing that I have of the ones you talk about is the thick black hair. In every race you will find guys who are big and small, thin or fat, etcetera, so I think that it doesn't matter the race you are, a crossdresser could always look as en femme as he wants I guess.

i am indian with wheatish skin complexion but my hair come out easily..... recently i tried wax strips it just worked fine for me!! the pain while pulling the wax strip actually turns me on!! i think it is not the hair but the color of the hair that matters... for me it is dark so every weekend i have to cleanup but may be for my white sis their hair look golden... not easily visible

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    You know the funny thing about this thread is you may me chasing a myth. I've spoken to a few Japanese and Thi TG's over the last few years and guess what ?, they say exactly the same about Western Anglo and Nubian (their terms not mine) Crossdressers and Transsexuals. Our Tall Big Bones, Hips, Boobs and Complexion and how easily we pass. In their culture their countrymen and women seem to be able to clock/spot (new term I learned today) them with about the same frequency as our countryman. I guess its all about cultural charateristics. What stands out to them does not neccesairly stand out for us and vise versa.
    Kelly, I'm glad you said this-its may confirm a hunch I have! I'm pretty sure I've been read more often when I've shopped en femme at one of the local asian shopping malls than in other places. I stand out compared to the on average shorter, female asian SA's that weigh no more than 100 lbs.

The grass is always greener...

especially when you spread a bunch of money around on the ground...

Looking back at my martial arts days, some of my Korean instructors and students would have been genetically gifted if they were so inclined. But they were only interested in kickin' me around, and so was I...at that time...hehehe

For every perceived asset you imagine another to possess...there are an equal or greater number of self-doubting insecurities as well, that perpetuate that desire in all humans...to want to be the Jones...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I was to wish for something ,It would be to have been born as a girl.

I have known many Asian men in my years and always envied their lack of body fuzz. I am Irish/German and look like a gorilla, (except on top) which is why I call my wigs my best friend!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Every wonder what it would be like to be born Oriental, Latin or Hispanic. Small, olive complection with no body hair except for thick black hair on top of your head. You could dress and pass 100%, live in fem full or part time as much as you want. Would this be the best of both worlds or what?
    Well I am 'technically' an oriental being from India but not in the sense you mean. I think you refer to countries in South east asia. I have been to some places and I agree it is easier for them to be dressed up and look like 'girls'. Not in India though . I cannot be perceived as a woman from any angle.

Quote Originally Posted by girl_in_pantyhose View Post
    The Anglo culture seems to be less forgiving on crossdressers because it is not quite mainstream enough. When I was living in Japan it seemed like every channel had a show dedicated to the idea of trans-gender. I wish crossdressing was accepted in the US as it is in India. There they have a crossdressing"Ophra" see link here. Maybe one day our culture can be that accepting!
    I wish it was as great as you said. Our 'Oprah' is an exception and not a norm. Society absolutely does not like people who are not perceivably heterosexual( Gays and Lesbians had a tough time till recently). Women run off at the mention of CDing( though I am lucky to have one who did not). Parents would be dead worried if they find out that their child is LGBT.
    'Hiijra' is still considered offensive word here ( as if they are not humans). No man would like to be called a Hijra(even a CD too in my opinion). Inside a family however things are better. I came out to my family and they are okay with ( but parents still dont talk about CDing). It is not possible to let anyone else know. It is still not acceptable in corporate and social circle( maybe in some, India is a large diverse country).

One thing good is that people would think you are crazy and move on. Nobody hangs on to what is personal to you in India that much.

Being born 100% Chinese, I'm still an American. Standing 5'10" I tower over most Asian men and all Asian woman. That makes my dressing somewhat difficult as I certainly look very out of the ordinary. Boston has a Chinatown and I refuse to walk through it for the fact that I stand out, even in drab. There are certain benefits (not as hairy, thinner build) & issues (nose size, smaller eyes) that we Asian CDs face as well. Oh well, guess I just have to work on the make up more.

WW

Sounds cool Hon but our life is what we make it really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm a half breed (hispanic) and I do enjoy light body and facial hair. I have an olive complection which is helpful, but I do have broad shoulders thanks to my big non hispanic dad. I wouldn't say I am any closer to passing than your average non hispanic/asian XDR. Oh well... We all have our strong and weak points I guess.

When I was in Thailand, I saw countless drop-dead-gorgeous "girly boys"! The Thai culture has three gender identities- male, female, girly boy. Moreover, they don't seem to have any discrimination or negativity thrown their way from my experience traveling throughout much of southeast asia.

Banned Read only
    Ria, your right about Thailand, everyone reading this should go to tgirls.com and look at how small, fem and passable they are. If you want to see the ultimate in cding go to the website and check it out. After viewing who on this site wouldn't like to trade places.

My view, but I've always thought Oriental (in the sense of Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Thai) men just make better looking women by default over any other race, it's their lovely fem eyes that do it! But looks can be perceptive I guess.

Gold Member
    No, I have never wondered what it would be like to have been born another race.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I say asians definitely look more feminine. It is their petite body, shorter height and delicate features. Their face tends to be more round like a woman too. Ladyboys in thailand look better than 99% of gg. Hispanics are in between. Whites have more problems passing due to larger muscular body size, more hair and more masculine features like square jaw and broad shoulders.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    I say asians definitely look more feminine. It is their petite body, shorter height and delicate features. Their face tends to be more round like a woman too. Ladyboys in thailand look better than 99% of gg. Hispanics are in between. Whites have more problems passing due to larger muscular body size, more hair and more masculine features like square jaw and broad shoulders.
    Sorry but this is plain stereotyping... You should have seen boxers from Philippines. They are more manly than most of the men. I think every race has their own set of people who are big in size and shoulders etc/ and then who are small. I dont think that your quote is appropriate.

I make no apologies for my comment (as in "sorry if I offend anybody"), but doesn't/shouldn't the term "oriental" refer to rugs, not people? I realize that not everywhere is liberal northern California, but I didn't realize this phrase was still in wide use.
    -Sedona

there are passable and non passable in all races , men we see that would probably pass well are not CDs and would rather be more manly and
    Short guys getting teased about there height