Thread: A message to all U.K. girls from Suzy.

A message to all U.K. girls from Suzy.

Most of us are snowed in at the moment. Unable to go out. What can we do with ourselves?
    I know what I’m doing. How about you.

Wardrobe, Here I come. SUZY

Spending a lot more time with my outfits and makeup, but unfortunately I still get to go to work as I live in the same place... Oh well....

I have always been confined to my room and local area. Never gone out with other girls. I live in Liverpool, City centre. Do you know of any CD party or weekend gathering. I wish to go for an event of just we girls and have so much of girly fun.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Damn Snow ruined my planned trip out on Monday Currently gazing out of my tenth floor kitchen window at the beautiful landscape of the Campsie Fells,covered in snow.Just glad I'm not out in It,thankfully not got to trek to work till Friday night

Then It's either gut our bedroom out and maybe try a few outfits on or watch Loose Women on t.v.no contest really LOL
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 12-02-2010 at 09:08 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Working from home but fully dressed day and night for the past three days! And the chance to change two or three times a day! :-) Always wanted to go to work en femme - does this count?!!!!
    Last edited by Yvonne York; 12-02-2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Added sentence

A bit of snow and the south grinds to a halt!! (only joking). But I have driven my school bus every day this week, delivered the kids to school, and got them home again after school. My route is around some of the narrow rural roads of the Yorkshire Dales, not an urban area. Intrestingly, it was the senior schools in town that closed yesterday, whilst the primary/infant school out in the sticks, only a couple of farms within 2 miles, stayed open.

Sounds much better than on the North York Moors! Well done girl, and keep warm and safe!

I am not snowed in.

Not going out by choice (only to my 2 jobs)

I'd rather it be the summer, so I can wear skirts again.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I'd love to be snowed in and hide under the duvet in my satin PJ's but unfortunatly North Wales hasn't had as much snow as the rest of the country so it's pretty much business as usual (damn damn damn)

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Not snowed in here, luckily I have a 4x4 and get most places. Son turned up as his university has shut down, so no dressing for me today, I've been out with the dog shooting instead.

Snowed under but not snowed in regretfully; been making it into work all week.......................
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Dressing 24 hours a day. I love the snow

Snow, no problem but the east wind thats been blowing from Norway chills bits i never knew i had.
    "Beauty is truth, truth beauty"
    that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Keats.

The snow means visitors not coming this weekend so the promise of two nights en femme if my wife can watch 'Strictly' and 'X factor' in peace - no contest!

I have been working away and "trapped" in a serviced apartment for a few days... absolute bliss! I thought I'd take loads of pics, but have found myself just chilling... flopping around in my mini and flats (yes.. not heels all the time!). Last night did my first ever video call as Kaz... got to walk around a bit outside (no heels though!) - felt great!

I need to go back tomorrow and I so don't want this to end

I think a take out curry en route is in order... Yorkshire lass!
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-02-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: crap at spelling!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Been snowed in all week with family so no dressing

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    A bit of snow and the south grinds to a halt!! (only joking). But I have driven my school bus every day this week, delivered the kids to school, and got them home again after school. My route is around some of the narrow rural roads of the Yorkshire Dales, not an urban area. Intrestingly, it was the senior schools in town that closed yesterday, whilst the primary/infant school out in the sticks, only a couple of farms within 2 miles, stayed open.
    Bet you are not the most popular person around there right now
    But well done. We never seem to have that particular problem here though

Took the oportunity to make my mark in the snow. I put on an old pair of stilletto heeled boots, and walked up and down my snow covered path. The footprints didn't last long with snow falling, and I discovered that the space between the sole and the heel traps snow, and disperses it on your carpets when you get back indoors.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Hi neha i am living in aberdeen of scotland.

Hi Christina i like to see you in Scotland one day i am also living in scotland.

I do as Christina says that she does: en femme 24 hours a day--hurray for snow!
    warmly, Linnea

wish I was snowed in, but still in my skirt and leggings keepin warm

Snow means my kids are at home....so strictly being 'dad' for now.
    Should all be back to normal next week!