Thread: First Time Pulled Over En Femme

First Time Pulled Over En Femme

I was headed to meet up with a few members here and others with the Sisters of Manchester group and on the way got pulled over for speeding

First speeding ticket in 10yrs.

So, the cop was respectful and professional, etc.... no problems there, until the end.

When he first come to my window, I was "Ma'am"..

when he come back to give me my license back and the ticket, I was now "sir"

OMG I hated that!!! Being called "sir"..... ewww!

But, it was uneventful.. just like if I would of been in drab.

sounds exciting in a crazy way.

"Wut seems to bree the probbrum occifer?"

Hey when it comes to interacting with law enforcement, I follow the same rule I follow in business...

The "custom(offic)er" is always right!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by katrinakat View Post
    sounds exciting in a crazy way.
    Yeah, lol... I was nervous as hell and my heart was thumping away, particularly when a 2nd car arrived and he got into the other cops car... I'm sure they exchanged some conversation about me, lol.... but maybe not.. he showed no wise ass attitude, no smirk.. he was professional and treated me respectfully... it was same as if I hadn't been dressed, so I was nervous for nothing really....

What gender marker do you have on your liscence? If it's "male", that is probably the reason for the "sir".

Bobbi

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Hint! Show more legs.. The ticket might just turn into a warning. But too much skin and things could turn ugly in a second..

Just a thought, I would have been arrested for fainting in front of a officer. Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    What gender marker do you have on your liscence? If it's "male", that is probably the reason for the "sir".

Bobbi
    Of course it is. I was "ma'am" all the way up until he come back to hand me license and ticket.

See occasionally the cops can suprise you and treat you with respect. Being dressed shouldn't create a problem for them

wow! that is my only fear of driving around dressed. plus I drive around really lonely back roads and if that happened OMG I think I would not pull over until I called 911 and made sure it was a cop lol! you did good! that's nice that he was not rude to you. almost reminds me of that basketball movie where the guy gets kicked off the nba and joins WNBA. he gets pulled over but the cop is a CD too and is all excited about meeting her loL!!!! it was such a funny scene.

Because I have a Florida ID card with my girl pic,and it is the MOST RECENT one on file...EVERY STOP becomes an interesting event for the officer[s]......and I have yet to get a ticket..one even said that I looked really good...No big deal...

Gold Member
    In Illinois; getting a ticket means you get to take the whole written test at
    your next license renewal. And with a CDL, thats over 100 questions.
    Start brushing up now. Rader

Well. If you got ma'am at first, that must mean you pass well at a very close distance. Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by erickka View Post
    Well. If you got ma'am at first, that must mean you pass well at a very close distance. Just some food for thought.
    Police meet all kinds of people. I'm sure they meet genetic women who look worse than many of us. He would have been embarassed or worse if he had called a genetic woman "sir".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't think the "sir"ing was all that bad. The reality is there is no pronoun in the English language to describe someone who is neither male nor female. Further, there's a pretty good chance the police officer in question did not have any specific training on how to address transgender people. I recall a court case where a sheriff referred to a transgendered person as "it", for lack of having language in their vocabulary and lack of training to know what to do with the language he had.

His job is to uphold the law. You are legally "sir". You were dressed as ma'am. I think he did the best he could in the situation as it was.

Sorry you got the ticket

The officer could have simply have called you by your name rather than "sir".
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Now you set the bar higher..... guess I need to speed all the way home tommorow!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    Being retired LEO and a cder, I would have loved to pulled you over..... it is rare to meet another cder in person when you are so far into the closet like me. Being outed then and now would kill me. However, I probably would have struck up a bit of a conversation...... and let you go with a warning.

I had an encounter with an officer when my wife and I went to see a movie and he just told us at the entrance "good afternoon lovely ladies" I almost had an orgasm!! lol
    She's back

This past summer, I was running a couple arrends when a car ran a red light and ran into our van. I was wearing a skirt, girly top, forms, pink flipflops, and had purple toenails. I was not wearing any makeup or wig. To make matters worse, it was in the middle of the busiest intersection of the small city where I retired from the fire department after 26 years, and most of the cops know me. Luckily, the cop that got this call was hired after I retired and did not know me. He was completely proffesional and didn't give me a second glance, even when I got out of the car and looked over the damage with him, to make sure that the car was drivable.

Bobbi

The license always dictate what you are....whether you've got wing tips on or 4" heels....That's just the way it is...

I was never one to be real big on traffic stops and luckly I didn't have to push around a "tin can with blue lights" on it so most of what I did was either investigations or specialized task force operations where the chances of coming across a CD'er ot TG was virtually "zero"!!!!
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

This past summer, I was running a couple arrends when a car ran a red light and ran into our van. I was wearing a skirt, girly top, forms, pink flipflops, and had purple toenails. I was not wearing any makeup or wig. To make matters worse, it was in the middle of the busiest intersection of the small city where I retired from the fire department after 26 years, and most of the cops know me....
    go figure hu? typical luck LOL! I drive around femme at night time... at least it makes my odds a bit better on nothing too bad happening... were you ok after the crash???