Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admirers.....any veiws????

Aspiring Member

Smile Admirers.....any veiws????

Just a little thread about admirers. Do you have a veiw about them?

Also can I just ask what advice would you give to an admirer regarding how to get along with and how to treat a Transgendered person (which ever part of the spectrum you are in)?

Now the reason I ask is that I once asked this question on another forum..................and lets just say when the replies started, war broke out on there, but then again it didn't take much for that to happen with some of the members on there.
    I asked the question then because there was a guy who everytime he posted, well he was simply shot to bits, so I asked the question and told him to watch what happened.....................he did and after he saw that he left the forum

This forum is different though, the girls on here are the best

Why am I asking the question here? ...........guess I'm just nosey

love mand xxx ...........

Well yes Mand, you do have a cute nose. As for your question I would think that an admirer should treat a TS as they present themselves male or female. It would seem apropriate do do so.
    Stephenie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I have someone who thinks I am very pretty and feminine. He is a thrill to talk to. He knows I will not talk trash or do nasty pics. He quite often makes my day with his compliments. When I say I have to go he is respectful and doesn't fuss. He never asks for personal info. He always makes me feel like a lady and treats me as such. He appears very intelligent and is a good conversationalist. I consider him the model for an admirer.

He's the first one I've found.

Emily Ann

Not only am I a CD but I am an admirer of other CD/TG/TS. I would say just to treat them with respect.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie
    Well yes Mand, you do have a cute nose. As for your question I would think that an admirer should treat a TS as they present themselves male or female. It would seem apropriate do do so.

Mand,

I have to agree with Stepenie. I think a person should be treated as they present themselves.

Cute nose? Well yes.

Love,
    Rainy
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    :think: ...Treat others with the same respect you desire...

Gender, CD, TG, FU&U, Pincess type, Gay, Les, Human, Animal...
    Be kind or be gone
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ashe
    :think: ...Treat others with the same respect you desire...

Gender, CD, TG, FU&U, Pincess type, Gay, Les, Human, Animal...
    Be kind or be gone
    Very Good Words To Live By Katie.I have been hit on here in the past,makes me think they need glasses more than I do.I handle it by saying that I am married and I don't date but,thanks for the compliment.Admirers come with the territory as long as they treat us with respect I see no problem.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

How to treat people?

For CDs here who like the image I project, I'm pretty forthcoming because they seem careful not to intrude. So far no one has overstepped my boundaries.

For others outside of this community, I'm extremely careful about what I reveal of myself.

As for respecting others, I do my best to see everyone, even those I don't like, as human, and treat them with civility, at a minimum.

For anyone who's undergone/undergoing the awful expense, pain, social upset, etc. of changing their gender, they surely deserve to be seen the way they want to be seen; as well as an extra measure of respect and caring.

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

WOW!!

... has anyone mentioned Mand's cute nose??

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Re: Admirers.....any views???

Since I am bi-sexual, and I oscillate between unisex dress and an obvious femme outward appearance...many imagined social scenarios will reflect this. Particularly en femme, whoever I imagine as a male chaperone or admirer always appears as intellectual and gentle-manly in appearance and expression.

So any homophobe which wishes to peg me as accepting the "lowest common denominator" in terms of male appearance/qualities is pathetically sadly. mistaken.

My generalised advice regarding bi/gay male admirers is that they should act the role of GQ males, and avoid even the slightest hint of appearing like "Johns".

J.
    Last edited by Mx Justina; 09-13-2005 at 05:06 PM.

-"Admirers" or creepy friggin "stalkers"? I'm aware of the diff ? so,yer point???
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Mx Justina
    Since I am bi-sexual, and I oscillate between unisex dress and an obvious femme outward appearance...many imagined social scenarios will reflect this. Particularly en femme, whoever I imagine as a male chaperone or admirer always appears as intellectual and gentle-manly in appearance and expression.

So any homophobe which wishes to peg me as accepting the "lowest common denominator" in terms of male appearance/qualities is pathetically sadly. mistaken.

My generalised advice regarding bi/gay male admirers is that they should act the role of GQ males, and avoid even the slightest hint of appearing like "Johns".

J.

I have no idea what that means. Babel fish anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    I have no idea what that means. Babel fish anyone?
    Pity I can't "babel" what you would want to read opinionwise...Differing views as there are feesheees.

J.

I would treat them how I would want to be treated.The golden rule is always best

Pity I can't "babel" what you would want to read opinionwise...Differing views as there are feesheees.

J.
    Differing views I can deal with. English as it is not spoken is another issue.

Tristen Cox
    Do you have a view about them?
    I'm more worried about what their view of me is, like where's the hidden camera at?

I admire many of the ladies here for many different reasons, if someone found me attractive...well I guess I'd feel flattered as long as they kept things tastefull. Had one guy pm me saying he wanted to spank me ect that kind of freaked me out.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I had one admirer pm me that he wanted to meet me but I was not interested. It's flattering though. But I'm only a closet crossdressor and I don't cd for other people.

I have been chatting for several years in a chat room where many know each other from outings and events, this includes some polite admirerers.
    http://81.168.81.68:7575/

When I first started chatting online I didnt know what to think of "admirerers" as it was all realy new, but its not hard to tell who is looking for what. There are chat rooms for everything now so anyone that will invade a nice chat with off color remarks wont get replies from me at all.

I have maybe met 4 or 5 admirerers at different events ( not my admireres but TG/CD in general) and they have been nothing but gentelmen. A girl will still accept a drink from a friend ya know

Here is a pic of a guy my daughters age that has made some long road trips just to party with us girls, another one I would never worry about. (excuse the hair ball at the bottom of the pic )

So Mandy to answer your question I guess I break them into 2 groups,, polite guys that can be fun to chat with and trolls.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Differing views I can deal with. English as it is not spoken is another issue.
    Quiet laisser faire is what I personally choose over nit-picking...but on internet forums, nit-pickers abound like so many fishes in the sea (an ideal non-real environment for them actually).

If I wanted to be an equal-opportunity nit-picker, every other poster could be my surprise target...so so glad that it's not my personality facet.

J.

Quiet laisser faire is what I personally choose over nit-picking...but on internet forums, nit-pickers abound like so many fishes in the sea (an ideal non-real environment for them actually).

If I wanted to be an equal-opportunity nit-picker, every other poster could be my surprise target...so so glad that it's not my personality facet.

J.
    Ah but you see, if we could actually understand what on earth you were talking about, then maybe we wouldn't 'nit pick' but as it stands..... your first post I'm afraid made absolutely no sense what so ever So I agree with Julie..... can you repeat it in English please?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Amelie
    I can understand what Justina is saying. She would like an admirer to be a nice gentleman, not a sleaze-ball.

I've never met any admirers in person and hope I never do. The ones I've bumped into online are a bunch of creepozoids. One asked me to send him a pic of me naked! If any of them came near me, I'd have to grab one of my swords (probably a katana) and swing for his joy department! I used to frequent on chat room where there was usually at least one, and after a while it just became sickening dealing with them.

I admire the vast majority here for your bravery in being here and your friendliness.
    There are some here who are very good looking and should I see a picture that is good I will say so. This forum is different I think because we can give and receive praise and not feel threatened or pressured and if someone gets out of hand they get repremanded.
    And yes Mand you are still a babe

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jayne
    I admire many of the ladies here for many different reasons, if someone found me attractive...well I guess I'd feel flattered as long as they kept things tastefull. Had one guy pm me saying he wanted to spank me ect that kind of freaked me out.

Pssst... Jayne,,, Can you give me this guys E-Mail addy, or his user name.lol