Thread: Outed myself

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

Outed myself

I shared last week that I texed a picture while I was dressed to a friend instead of sending it to wife.She texed back and said very nice,interesting. We had dinner on Friday night meaing a face to face meeting. I was a nervous wreck. The minute our eyes met she had a wonderful smile and was wearing bright red lipstick and nail polis very unlike her. I was wearing bright red lipstick and nail polish in the pic I sent her. All went well as we smiled at one another during dinner. As we were leaving she said that she felt so close that she flet that we could talk about anything. I want to try talking more with her about myself but I am still nervous. Not sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by geri-tg. View Post
    I want to try talking more with her about myself but I am still nervous. Not sure what to do.
    How about talking to her about it some more! It sounds like she's open to it and accepting.

She's still with you so far, why not open up further?

This looks like it might turn around for you.good luck
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

What you are sying is what I had hoped to hear. Thanks

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Geri -

I'm not sure what your looking to get out of the relationjship, a friend or more then a friend, just want to point out the word 'wife' in your post.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Sounds like a blessing in disguise as she's definitely open-minded about it.

I'm with Kelly on this.

Usually a wife will also have an opinion about being outed, since the information has the potential to affect you both. Did you tell your wife that you sent your friend the picture by mistake and now she knows as well? Is your wife OK with taking the friend into confidence, since this might move all of you a little closer together emotionally?

Reine

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Sounds like shes opening the door for you. That's if you want to talk, she's will to listen.. Other than what your wife thinks about you outing yourself and talking to another woman about it, whats the problem. Just remember to think about your wife and not just about you!!

Tanya

a friend in need is a friend indeed...but you did say you have a wife??? talk to her first.

I have talked to my wife abiut what I did with my pic. She thinks that it is ok to talk. I know that she trust me and wants me open with her. I am still very nervous but want to talk with our friend.

Having an accepting wife is much more than most crossdressers will ever have. Don't mess up what most might consider the ideal situation. Tread carefully!

Sounds like you have already opened the flood gates and there is nothing to do but finish it.
    Michelle

If you're 100% open about all of this to your wife, your wife approves everything significant before hand, and your friend's concerns are second to that, then sounds fine to me. Your friend sounds absolutely receptive. Go for it.

Thanks for all your imput. I will tread litely. LOL Geri