Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: A Challenge.........as we enter into the "Traditional Weight Gaining Season"

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Just under 185 this morning

I managed to start off quickly, but thane slowed down considerably since then ... and i'm happy with that, because I don't really feel like I'm "dieting". Eating regular small meals keeps my belly satisfied, the metabolism going, and a slow weight loss.
    Love

Lynne

So to check in I am hovering around 170 still working out every day I just hit a plato. Is anyone still working out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always workout, I'm kind of slack on my eating habits right now. I probably need to get back to eating smaller portions.
    Dana Fleming

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Just checking in: My new working range is 177-179. My new battle is with working outside, which is great exercise but leads to a few beers and a G&T, which, I find, is a great way to GAIN weight! So, every other drink is now sodium-free club soda!

But, I seem to have rearranged some of my body as my size 8 skinny jeans fit perfectly!!!

progress

tina

Platinum Member
    I'm still working out. My goal is still 210-215, but I'm a long ways from it. I do great during the week, but backslide on weekends!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Still working out, unfortunately I've been having issues with "emotional eating" for the past couple of weeks.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Working out 3 days on, 1 day off. Weight is bouncing around between 185 and 180.
    Love

Lynne

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I'm still trying to get back to last years weight, about 25 lbs. less than my current weight. Hope to be there by mid summer. Beers, cheese steaks and pizza seem to be a tough habit to kick. Wish me luck !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Hi ladies. Long time no see! I've been in the woods of NC on a 5 week writing retreat. I did nothing but sit on my duff all day every day, rarely even leaving the house. There was no scale, but there was a refrigerator and I hit it up! I gained back 10 pounds in 5 weeks. Now I'm starting again at 178# as of this morning. Okay, as of this afternoon, because I just had a huge noon breakfast! Mmm yum. At least I rode my bicycle to the restaurant and to my morning meeting. Good luck everybody!

~Rachel

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I decided to check the scales today after a light run this morning. 158, which unfortunately will be going up very soon, as I am having a pizza and ice cream craving and my will power is fading .
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I havent weighed in almost a week, but my last weight was 170.6, which is the closest I have been to my goal of 165. In fact things are going so well I may re adjust my goal to 160.

I am awful when I am a male at 103 lbs, 5 ft, 27 in waist! I am beautiful when I am a female with those set of figures!
    Go figure, I spend way too much time as a female for a married man, all weekdays! My wife is not talking to me now, I am preparing for the worst...Had I not with this petite body, I wouldn't have dressed so often and will still have a happy marriage. So if you are on a heavy side, as long as you are healthy, it may be a good thing...

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Jennifer, I am sorry to hear of the possible impending marital problem your size has created for you. I sincerely hope your dressing has given you tremendous pleasure and fulfilled a deep yearning you have had regarding your gender choice. For me, my size has caused just the opposite. At 6'3" I have curtailed my "fem side", as my ability to blend in would be rather difficult and has resulted in decades of wishing I were more like you in stature. I believe many of the "girls", here would be quite envious of your size and wish nature was as kind to them. I hope things work out for you and your wife appreciates who you are and who you want to be !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferoonus View Post
    I am awful when I am a male at 103 lbs, 5 ft, 27 in waist! I am beautiful when I am a female with those set of figures!
    Go figure, I spend way too much time as a female for a married man, all weekdays! My wife is not talking to me now, I am preparing for the worst...Had I not with this petite body, I wouldn't have dressed so often and will still have a happy marriage. So if you are on a heavy side, as long as you are healthy, it may be a good thing...
    Jen, I'm also sorry to hear you're having problems with your marriage. I would not, however, blame the weight loss. I'd look at your personal interests and preferences, the relationship and the role dressing has played in the conflict. Instead of preparing for the worst, whatever that means, start communicating with your wife and taking responsibility for the relationship. Its your job to understand your wife's issues and aspirations as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Jen, I'm also sorry to hear you're having problems with your marriage. I would not, however, blame the weight loss. I'd look at your personal interests and preferences, the relationship and the role dressing has played in the conflict. Instead of preparing for the worst, whatever that means, start communicating with your wife and taking responsibility for the relationship. Its your job to understand your wife's issues and aspirations as well.
    Kim, thanks for your feedback, I had tried communicating to my wife numerous times since I revealed my secrete to her a year ago. The outcome from her was either I stop being Jen or she would move on when she retire from her job, I had forwarded her many articles about transgender people which I think I'm but she didn't pay too much attention. Currently we are not talking at all. I also asked her to come to this site but she refused to. So right now, I am living as Jen even more as I have already 'lost' my dear wife. I find my relief meeting Jen's friends. However, I still love her so much, and I think she does too. I strongly believe that if I stop living as Jen right now, she will come back to me immediately, all problems solved, but really? Can I 'kill' Jen? Just a background information, we are doing well financially, have 2 smart and loving grown up children. If 'Jen' doesn't exist, we are a happy family!

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    Jennifer, I am sorry to hear of the possible impending marital problem your size has created for you. I sincerely hope your dressing has given you tremendous pleasure and fulfilled a deep yearning you have had regarding your gender choice. For me, my size has caused just the opposite. At 6'3" I have curtailed my "fem side", as my ability to blend in would be rather difficult and has resulted in decades of wishing I were more like you in stature. I believe many of the "girls", here would be quite envious of your size and wish nature was as kind to them. I hope things work out for you and your wife appreciates who you are and who you want to be !!
    Madilyn, Thanks for your post. I hope my wife can understand me one day before it's too late. I promised her that Jen will never appear infront of her and even told her that when she retires from her job and be with me at home, Jen will just disappear due to my promise that I will never appear in front of her as Jen.
    Yes, it's a very nice feeling that I can blend in without any problems, I enjoy and feel so peaceful being a lady...