Thread: A whole new world! For a measy $8

A whole new world! For a measy $8

Until now, my CD'ing has been limited to wearing bras, panties, nylons under my drab outfits while around the house alone. Today, I made a big step forward!

After reading on this site about the pleasures of camisoles and slips, I made a little trip to Walmart this morning and picked up a 'minimizer camisole'. It has two layers. the under layer is spandex which serves to control my midriff somewhat and the top layer is really silky. It is made to be worn over a bra. The feeling is tremendous! For $8, it's the best value I have ever recived!

Well, I've had it on for the past 5 hours and can't tell you the thrill I have had a result! It's like a constant reminder to suck it in and maintain better femme posture. It really complements my bra and it makes my whole 'under package' feel really comfy and complete.

I had to put up the outside Christmas lights on the eves of the house and decided to continue to wear my femme items under my brab while doing the work. (I have never ventured outside with any femme items on!) First of all, I could sense the feeling of my undies all the while I was working and then, 2 of my golfing buddies walked up and began shooting the breeze with me while I worked.

I was REALLY sensitive to having my 44DD bra and breastforms, camisole, & panties on under my drab clothes. I very carefully made sure that I stayed on the ladder and didn't come down and go face to face with my neighbors as I could hear the chatter at the clubhouse had they noticed by bustline! Thankfully, the weather is quite cold today and I also had a jacket on over my normal drab clothes!

This was my first venturing out of the house and when these close (60+) friends showed up, I thought I was really busted! Up on the ladder and nowhere to go!

Quite a thrill, in reterospect. But I also learned the neat constrained feeling you get when wearing femme foundations and do some stretching and reaching (as in installing lights) While it was not the least bit uncomforatble, I subconsciously felt my breathing being a little contricted and my bra straps pulling a little when I reached up.

I feel badly that I have missed out on these feelings for more than 6 decades! I guess it is now time to start catching up!

Quote Originally Posted by AKADonna View Post
    I had to put up the outside Christmas lights on the eves of the house and decided to continue to wear my femme items under my brab while doing the work. (I have never ventured outside with any femme items on!) First of all, I could sense the feeling of my undies all the while I was working and then, 2 of my golfing buddies walked up and began shooting the breeze with me while I worked.

I was REALLY sensitive to having my 44DD bra and breastforms, camisole, & panties on under my drab clothes. I very carefully made sure that I stayed on the ladder and didn't come down and go face to face with my neighbors as I could hear the chatter at the clubhouse had they noticed by bustline!
    Good start. In time you will have the guts to walk around your neighborhood wearing your feminine garments. Don't be ashamed - don't hide it. NO GUTS NO GLORY!
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Silver Member
    If you enjoy the sensation of the camisole you bought, you should also try some heavy duty girdles and/or a real corset; they are tight all over and they really improve your posture! (especially a corset) Might also want to try a traditional nylon full slip or camisole and matching half slip.

Eight dollars I wish you success at a ninety nine cent ebay auction :-)
    Scored allot of new stuff to try that way.

I underdress everyday and it is a great feeling .Problem i find working outside is lingerie don't absorb sweat like a guy t shirt so i'll often remove the slip and bra till the job is over.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.