Thread: Dissertation on "THE LIVED EXPERIENCES OF ADULT CHILDREN OF CROSSDRESSING"

Dissertation on "THE LIVED EXPERIENCES OF ADULT CHILDREN OF CROSSDRESSING"

A search didn't show this had been posted before and I found it really interesting. My kids are grown (and don't know I assume) but may be a useful read for those of you with young or not so young ones.

http://krex.k-state.edu/dspace/bitst...eisbig2007.pdf

What a magnificent find! So cool! Thank you!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Thought it had some good tidbits- like 2/3 of women with cross-dressing spouses studied over six years never considered this to be a factor which would lead to separation or divorce (Page 11). Studies like this might help those considering whether or not to come out to a spouse ( a perenniall topic here) to understand how important it evidently is to tell your SO early in the relationship and to not expect the worse.

It was disturbing to read about fewer children coming out of these (successful) marriages as I feel I'm a better father because of it.