Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far has she led you

How far has she led you

Looking back 4 yrs ago when i joined this forum to to-day i'm amazed how far Michelle has come.From a guy dressing in lingerie once or twice a week to now where i have a full wardrobe,no body hair,pierced ears,painted toenails,dress most days for a couple of hrs,sleep in femme every night,threw all my guy underwear out and have full intentions of going out as Michelle for the first time over the holidays.I didn,t plan it this way it has just sort of happened.I can't even say it has made me any happier than before so my advise is "Dresser beware" because once she grabs you by the hand "look out"
    hugs Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle. We may not be "happier", but perhaps we become more realistic. I wonder if the former person, sneaking an opportunity to dress now and then was real, or simply a facade.

Silver Member
    Congrats on your adventure into accepting and enjoying your feminine side! Continue to always be comfortable and confident with yourself. Your plan for "going out for the first time" will take you to another wonderful level, where hopefully you will discover more of your feminine side. May it be another amazing journey!

Kim .........You are so close to being right that its scary.Where does it end if it ever does.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

The other thing to realize is that you probably won't get much of a reaction. People are so caught up in their own thoughts they won't notice you. I think you will also find being out in public as a woman is thrilling.

Freddy

Aspiring Member
    As my ex has said, how far will you go? Well I am in full feminine attire right down to the tuck. But my reply to her was that if I we're 30 years younger, who knows. Oh, my dears I love the fact that I have joined the group.

Unhappy

[SIZE="4"]A good topic...one I was contemplating just yesterday as I sat in front of the fire...
    I am definitely not the same person I was 4 years ago. I dress at home all the time, sleep in nighties every night, It's been over a year since I visited a barber. If I wasn't built like a linebacker, I would probably consider transitioning! LOL!
    The price I have paid for this change has been hard, though. I get the cold shoulder from some at work, my relationship with my wife has fundamentally changed to one that is distant and non physical at all and my oldest son constantly gives me poop about my hair....His wife thinks I am a freak!
    So, is it worth it....How far will it go?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

How far has she led you? If I could, she would be dressed most of the day, but unfortunetly there are so many other people around I have to be careful.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie has come a long way. As a senior citizen I suffered through the turmoil of youth without any guidance or information concerning CDing. I tried on my mother's undergarments and her dresses. When married I bought one dress while my wife was out of state. Before she came home I threw it away. There was some casual acceptance before our first child was born. It was limited to wearing a nightgown, stockings and a garterbelt. After our second child was born I started buying slips and an occasional bra. That was going too far for my wife. Fast forward a couple of decades and the kids are out of the house. I am retired. I have to use a word document to keep my clothing inventoried so I do not buy a duplicate of a garment. I just put on dress number 66. I love slips and have over three hundred. I know I cannot ever wear all of them within a reasonable time, but, the clothes hog in me loves buying sexy lacy slips. I have several wigs to fit the personality of the day. I am now comfortable with who I am. My self hate disappeared along time ago. Joining this group made me realize there are many CDers like me. I may not be out there as far as many of you are, but, I am comfortable where I am.

I fell in love with her, lol... She took me, the one I was before, and killed me.. then consumed me... making us one, and now I AM HER.

He who was before is forever gone except for that one part of him beneath her skirt.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Since accepting Ashley this year FINALLY I have found
    New self confidence and self esteem which has helped during a very very stressful year (unemployment)
    New self acceptance and a sense of self worth which has helped with my marriage. I now understand myself better, I am communicating with my wife better (which she deserves) and I am accepting her love and support and not feeling undeserving or unworthy.
    Courage I didn't ever believe I could have. A year ago I would not have gone to a women's clothing store and bought myself anything, now I am going shopping at Lane Bryant, Target, specialty second hand stores etc.
    I always wanted to go out to clubs and just hang out.....I have been able to finally do that.
    There have been some rough days since coming out to my wife, I won't pretend it is all easy. But the in depth talks we have had have been amazing and brought us closer.
    When I am en femme, I feel comfortable with who I am. And I understand myself so much more....the confusion of why do I look at women's clothing is gone. I get it. But I only have 8 pairs of shoes....hehehehe
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

She is me and I am in a completely different place than I was two years ago. I am in a much happier place. I am far more at peace with myself and who I am. I have not opened up to my wife and may not but even she comments that I am a happier person these last months.
    How far has she led me? A long way on a road I can never travel back on.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

I was just as wacky 4 years ago.. Maybe more so since now I find myself being the voice off reason more and more which is a scary thought.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle 51 View Post
    I can't even say it has made me any happier than before so my advise is "Dresser beware" because once she grabs you by the hand "look out"
    There's nothing wrong with wanting to express all of who you are! You're describing my SO's own progress, a few years ago. Now, she goes everywhere and does everything he does.

My SO told me that her goal was to have her femme self catch up with his guy self, in order to achieve balance. And he/she has accomplished this beautifully. My SO now identifies as dual gender and switches easily and seamlessly from one gender to the other.
    Reine

Strange how it goes
    I have changed rapidly over the last 1.5 years and in the last 6 months have seen big changes.,I've gone from lingeri to going out fully dressed. I am sure a lot has to do with this forum + the fact that I think after 30 years of fighting to keep the real me surpressed , I have just run out of steam and given up the fight.
    This leaves 2 questions "where do I go fr here" & " why have I waisted so much energy and time hiding the true me for the last 30 years"

Fast progress has also left me depressed/ confused / sad & unhappy as everything seems a mess in my life , yes this forum answers lots of questions but as a result has made me progress further pn my journey down the road , only to pick up more complex and troublesom questions along the way .

Quote Originally Posted by pernille d View Post
    Fast progress has also left me depressed/ confused / sad & unhappy as everything seems a mess in my life , yes this forum answers lots of questions but as a result has made me progress further pn my journey down the road , only to pick up more complex and troublesom questions along the way .
    Pernille, do you feel you must decide whether to be either a man or a woman? Why can't you enjoy both?

Or do you feel you might be TS and this is causing the angst? Just wondering.
    Reine

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Amazing thread! For me it was 5 years ago that I joined (in August) and I went from never having dressed to having it never far from my mind. I'm not sure there is any part of my life that Tina has not touched. Hmmm, but that was the point, wasn't it. The issue was that when we realized Tina had been there all this time we wanted to find out who she is. By doing just that we find that she is everywhere, sometimes just a little bit there, and sometimes completely there!

Isn't it crazy to find out who you really are!!!

tina

do you feel you must decide whether to be either a man or a woman? Why can't you enjoy both?

Well said!

I believe a lot of women are missing out on the duality of such!

I believe a lot of women are missing out on allowing men to express and experience femminallity!

And I'm not just speaking about Crossdressing ~ I'm speaking about the comfort of shopping, cooking, interior decorating. art

I like women ~ and femminity ~ and any and things femminie~ I like women ~ I like the look~smell everything about them ~ So Much so I wished I could be one of them!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle 51 View Post
    Kim .........You are so close to being right that its scary.Where does it end if it ever does.
    I don't think we ever know until we get there. But isn't the trip a lot more enjoyable when you're properly dressed!?!

Smile on my face as I read this thread. I don't how the story ends, but I am enjoying the trip.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I was already getting out some and dressing on a regular basis when I joined this site. I've picked up a lot of great advice and found that I even have something to share. Crossdressers.com has expanded my sense of being part of a much larger community. Most important however, I have made a lot of new friends who I first found here, some of whom I get to see in person regularly as we work to build our local support group.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Valerie gives me strength, confidence, and a great appreciation and respect for women and myself, and men too. However, I now feel so much more comfortable among GGs. I took a computer class this fall and the class was full of GGs, one other guy and myself were the only males. It felt good to be there. When I was 20, I could barely say hello to a girl, now I enjoy talking to women and now avoid conversations with guys. Same old same old, football, 4 barrel carbs, high lift cams, 12 pointer bucks. The thing is we get better at it with time. My secret is I like "girl talk", but haven't found anyone to talk too like that.

I know what it was like for me before. The fashion I had then wow since then all of that stuff got pitch now the I can get dress and look somewhat of a female. And now since I got my wife ["funky bunnie"] interested in this site she has learned a lot about us cd'er I am thankfull for this place

Gold Member
    I have to admit, I have much more confidence now then when I first came here.
    I now under dress about 80% of the time, I have 5 pares of ladies jeans, (I know Karren
    would disapprove) An dress around the house more. I would never pass, so that part is
    not an issue. Thanks to the forum for building up my confidence, And helping me to find
    myself. Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I was just as wacky 4 years ago.. Maybe more so since now I find myself being the voice off reason more and more which is a scary thought.
    Surely that typo can't be an error!
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus