Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "wear some tights under your trousers"

When I ride my motorcycles this time of year standard equipment is a pair of panty hose and knee highs. I like warm feet. I suppose I could get an electric vest, socks, etc but I don't like attaching myself to the bike. Plus the panty hose feel better under my jeans or my full leather riding suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Charona View Post
    .....Many years ago I ran across an article in an Air Force magazine describing jungle and survival training in South Carolina in the swamps. The trainees noticed that the men got a lot of sand fleas, and the women didn't get very many. Difference turned out to be the women were wearing pantyhose. Didn't take long for the men to try them, and find out they worked. If you go afield during tick season, they help keep ticks out of your crotch, too. Thus, between winter warmth and summer creepy-crawlies, you can have a legitimate excuse to wear them year-round.
    Back in the 80's a Navy Seal I knew said they wore pantyhose when they had to go into the swamps and jungles of S. America. They didn't want little swamp and river critters going where they didn't belong. He said they would get their wives to buy the largest sizes for them, until the military came out with their own version, probably camo.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

There is a company called Comfilon (www.comfilon.com) which sells pantyhose for men. This isn't a crossdressing site. They have a lot of customers who openly wear pantyhose and tights with shorts and pants.

I remember years ago a famous American bicyclist (John Howard) saying that pantyhose worked great to keep the leg muscles warm and compact during cold weather training rides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8rys, going on walkabout
    I remember stories from hunters who used to wear silk hose for it wicking properties. When I used to work a outdoors sporting good shop we sold a ton of silk long underwear.
    I wear dance or footless tights under my pants while riding my bike or showing houses to clients in cold months.

Quote Originally Posted by scpantyhose View Post
    There is a company called Comfilon (www.comfilon.com) which sells pantyhose for men. This isn't a crossdressing site. They have a lot of customers who openly wear pantyhose and tights with shorts and pants.
    Interesting but for most of us it is the fact that the clothes are made for females that is the main attraction, though some of the items here have possibilities.

Actually I've run into this from time to time. Working outside all year round, some guys will wear pantyhose, they're not as hot as long johns and less bulky. I've seen guys wear tights as well.

way too warm and sweaty in tights under trousers wearing them en femme with a skirt is the only way for me,gorgeous profile pic btw

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Wearing tights under my trousers is exactly what I am doing today to help ward off the bone chilling cold around here.
    Ditto that. What was more interesting for me was the number of texts and emails he received from wives & GF's (on top of those blokes who fessed up) 'outing' their men on radio and saying that they had no problem with it.
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

I love the sensual feeling of pantyhose/nylons/tights all day as i wear my man work attire or when I go to events in a suite.

I don't need any excuses to wear pantyhose/tights under my pants, I have been doing it for years. If GG's can do it why can't I????

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

When I was working as a locomotive engineer I would wear tights to keep my legs warm. I hated long johns as they were too bulky.

Been wearing tights/pantyhose under trousers for over thirty years now. The postman stopped for a chat a few days back and was saying how cold it was so I said 'do what I do and get some pairs of tights'. 'Yuck,no thanks'! was his response.
    As to the problem of peeing suspender tights are another good way around that.
    Does anyone have a copy of the programme or a link to download it from anywhere?

What about my lace top stockings? But then, who needs an excuse?!!!!!

Well, for me today is the day. My SO and I bought some tights at Macy's after Christmas sale and we are going to the Twin Cities for the afternoon performace of Trans Sebiran Och and I suggestted that we wear the tights. We are both getting ready to head out. Usually wear stay ups or a garter with stockings..

Wherever I lay my hat! but mainly Staffs UK
    I have been wearing thick wooly tights in the recent cold spell, the thickness of my tights depends on the weather but since shaving I have had to wear them against the cold. When the weather gets warmer I will switch to stockings.
    http://www.flickr.com/people/8201414@N04/

Ask me if you want to see xxx

Who need to go to others for their tights?

Purchased sweater tights for the very cold weather.........they're wonderful!!!!
    [SIGPIC]

I never wear nor do I own socks! Its ALL nylon for me, always!!!

I love the feeling of pantyhose / tights under trousers, and they do have the added bonus of keeping legs snuggly warm.

I thought all real men wore tights under their pants! I do!

hi when i go shopping or just go out i wear stocking, panties, girly t shirt , blouse and a jumper .the onlything that is male are my shoe . i can notwait until i go out with my wig and shoes. but my voice is not right. love deanna .

I too love the feeling of tights/pantyhose. I like to snow ski and hunt. Hose are my base layer when it is very cold....right over top of silky lace panties.

Wear 'em if you got 'em!

Cheers,

Christy

I'm in Buenos Aires. I'll be the only male wearing pantyhose and listening to the BBC.

(the funny thing is that I do listen to the BBC but only the daily world news)