Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm never going out in DRAG again.....

I'm never going out in DRAG again.....

That's it.... I'm done.... Not ever again! I bought a new dress last week and it fit fine and I loved the color but it was way way way to young for me to wear out in public... And I thought.... Who am I trying to fool.... I'm no spring chick and particularly not a girl any more... When I drove home enfemme Tuesday I dressed more my age. Womanly. Not girly.. So no more going out in drag.... I'm going out in draf.... Dressed as a female or draw... Dressed as a woman... And since I'm making changes when I change back I'm going back to dram... Dressed as a man! Lol. Yeah dressing young is fun but when your my age.... Its not pretty!! Who's with me??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Here, here. I'm with you. As a 57 year old, I always dress my age; but old and frumpy. The modern business woman look. Maybe a cocktail dress to go to the Kennedy Center in. Little girl clothes don't make it.

Marianne

Karren,

You are one of the most GG-looking participants in this forum! If anybody would be able to go out in DRAG it would be you!

John

Sounds right to me. My therapist reminded me that the definition of a girl is a female under 18, and I do not qualify on either count. I suspect I'm never going out again in DRAF or DRAW either mind you, but that would have to be the way if I did go out. Now as for private wear, oh, allow us still our fantasies in both gender and age.

And there is the matter those males who dress as boys. Really pretty silly.

Michaella

Sorry, should have been not old and frumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Karren,

You are one of the most GG-looking participants in this forum! If anybody would be able to go out in DRAG it would be you!

John
    I wish but I will pass your compliments to the female stunt double I hired to wear my clothes and take photos of! A little on the expensive but the results are awesome!

.......My Photos

Dress your age, yep. If you are trying to blend, do so. I still am sorry about missing out on poddle skirts and bobbie socks but unless its a costume party-----.
    This morning I wanted to purchase some clasps for a necklace and blending, I wore slacks, loafers, yellow cable knit sweater and light coat with scarf. Still was over dressed in qulaity to most of the GG's but did not scream out 'Man in a Dress'. Jo Ann's fabrics had the hardwear and it was a nice outing. Dressing your age has an advantage when going public (but not nearly as much fun).
    joank
    Southern California

I am totally with you--I always dress my age but I always dream about what could have been.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    Dressing your age has an advantage when going public (but not nearly as much fun).
    Now that depends on your definition of fun.

Well Karren,
    The way I see it you don't look a day over 30 , so just enjoy yourself !

i´ll draw with you, Karren

Grannie panties and support hose can be quite sexy. Don't give up too soon.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Karren, I can SO relate...my younger (and cuter) days are a pleasant memory, yet are removed from the harsh reality of the present.

That being said, even into my mid-fifties, the girl within still resonates...only my skirts and dresses are longer...as befits the woman I've become!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's it.... I'm done.... Not ever again! I bought a new dress last week and it fit fine and I loved the color but it was way way way to young for me to wear out in public... And I thought.... Who am I trying to fool.... I'm no spring chick and particularly not a girl any more... When I drove home enfemme Tuesday I dressed more my age. Womanly. Not girly.. So no more going out in drag.... I'm going out in draf.... Dressed as a female or draw... Dressed as a woman... And since I'm making changes when I change back I'm going back to dram... Dressed as a man! Lol. Yeah dressing young is fun but when your my age.... Its not pretty!! Who's with me??
    That's the way I've been all along. Now perhaps we could discuss womens jeans and pants. LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do not like your definition for "DRAM", Dressed As A Man. I prefer to use "Dessed As Me"! You alays start the craziest threads. Did they teach you that at college, or did the cold weather up there finally take its toll on you?

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I do not like your definition for "DRAM", Dressed As A Man. I prefer to use "Dessed As Me"! You alays start the craziest threads. Did they teach you that at college, or did the cold weather up there finally take its toll on you?
    I don't remember much about what college taught me.... Except how to drink! Same as you learned!!

.......My Photos

DRAG vs DRAW

[SIZE="3"]If you dress your age similar to what the average middle aged genetic woman wears (jeans and a T shirt or a sweat shirt) it winds up being pretty much what we wear in guy mode. There might be a flower or butterfly on the shirt however.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by jacky83; 12-09-2010 at 05:27 PM.

What Rebecca said... 115 pounds and a size 8 was a LONG time ago!!!

Jenn

It is what it is Karr. I'm thinking about going out DRAC (dressed as a cat) myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Karen,

I agree. The only way to free yourself from your sin is to send the dress to me ASAP.

PM me for delivery details.

-- Diane

PS: Please send next day air.

Not in this life time . . .at almost 60 i still prefer short

I actually prefer dressing my age; there are allot of very well dressed attractive women in their 50's and beyond.
    Look at Jaquelyn Smith or the doc on House. I like the better fabrics; young girls clothes dont feel as good to me.

Women are looking and dresssing better allot longer than they used to.
    When I was in my 20's there were no cougars and very few MILF's

Women are aging better and I intend to be one of them :-)
    Not being a spring chicken aint all bad.

I know where you're coming from Karren. At my age (collecting Social Security) I should be dressing the part of a granny. At home I'll wear my minis and sexy junior tops but going out I will dress more Jill's age, which is about 15 years younger than her male counterpart.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

try this: DRAG= DRessed As Goddess

It depends on why you're dressing. If you're trying to convincingly present yourself in the manner of an average female of your age, then we want to blend. But it isn't necessary to go boring or ugly, just try to stay away from stuff you see in Cosmo on one extreme and a plain t-shirt and jeans on the other. We don't HAVE to go with a t-shirt and jeans, as Jackie 83 mentioned.

If one doesn't care about how they're perceived by others and the thrill is the main reason for dressing, then I guess anything is an option. I remember a local "girl" I used to see around town occasionally who was in her late 80's and her typical outfit was a minidress, maybe fishnets, crazily-high heels and a long blond showgirl wig. She was having fun, and was well tolerated, at least in the club scene. I don't think she dressed like that for going to the grocery store though.

Carol
    My name is Carol.