Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astonished by my SO

Astonished by my SO

So my girlfriend and I were getting dressed today at the same time when all of the sudden she started going through my bra and panty drawer and handed me a pair of pink panties and said I should where them under my normal clothes. I just said cool and slid them on then continued to look for a shirt. It wasn't but a few seconds later she said "these too" and handed me one of my bras and my smaller set of forms. At this point I wasn't sure what was going on and asked if she was just trying to be funny or what. All she said is that I should where my girly stuff out more because she likes it.

I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.

With a big smile on . You are one lucky girl.

I agree

I know you wounder what is going on when your SO hands you a bra and panties and tells you to wear them. I had about the same thing happen to me, we getting ready to go Pennys and she looked at me and said that I needed to check and see if I needed any new bras for thay had them on sale. When we got there she found her size then turned to me and said she would help me find some for me to try on and what size did I wear, the sales clerk all so looked at me and asked what size and style I would like to try. No way would I turn down a new bra.

Banned Read only
    WOW, What great accepting attitudes these women have. Now think of the closeness and emotional intimacy these couples can have. Why can't other women be this smart? Reminds me of a Ann Landers column. The wife wrote in that her husband was a cder and they wen't shopping together as girlfriends, tried on clothes together, shared home duties and she said she loved the closeness of having a girlfriend and husband all in one, plus her wardrobe doubled in size. I to would like to know how to walk thru WalMart and conceal my 40D's under my jacket, it's so hard to dress in drab and not wear them.

I think that that is wonderful, Aimee! I also think that sometimes others are accepting, supportive, encouraging in ways that we don't always realize or recognize. My SO surprised me not too long ago when we were shopping at Ross (not for anything for me) by walking to the women's underwear and urging me to buy three pairs of panties. She wasn't being cute or funny or anything like that. She just thought that I should buy some and she wanted to know about my size and selection.
    I was surprised and pleased.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee20 View Post
    I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.
    with your head held high and a very big SMILE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I haven't tried Wal*Mart, but in my experience, 38C's aren't noticed very much on me, not unless I am deliberately wearing a stretchy top to emphasize them.

Heck, I've done 38C's at work, in big meetings (e.g., our VP comes to visit), without anyone noticing.

I don't start to get spontaneous (sincere) comments about my bust until I'm up to at least 38E, with the most compliments at 40G (and the highest rate of women thinking that my bust must be real or at least implants.)

38C on me, in something not designed to be stretchy, is somewhere between "I didn't see anything" and "might have some moobs" and "I don't give a darn" and (when talking to bra professionals) "Those are way too small for you."

Experiences will vary, of course, but around here, if you yourself don't keep admiring your 38C's, probably no-one will give a fig.

bollywood beauty
    am reminded of something my wife commented on of recent. i was wearing normal guy clothes - denim and a t-shirt. we had guests come over and after they were gone, we were discussing on how the evening fared. at one point, my wife said, dont wear this t-shirt from now on, i could see your boobs. it was a casual comment and i let it pass and moved on to a different subject. but it stuck with me and even now when i remember this, i feel good and amazed at the same time :-). i have my own boobies that my wife has acknowledged....

What you described has been the subject of a recurring dream for most of my life. I hope she is a keeper in all of the other ways that are important.

My condolences...

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee20 View Post
    ... I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol...

...it's a dirty job, alright, but someone has to do it!

Any invitation such as that throws me in to defensive mode wondering what's up and what trap she is setting. But if it is for real I hope you enjoy it as much as sher does!
    Chickie

You are so lucky,enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I to would like to know how to walk thru WalMart and conceal my 40D's under my jacket, it's so hard to dress in drab and not wear them.
    I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them?
    Inner peace for me...knowing they are there but not wanting to get caught with them.

Aimee....I think that you are lucky, happy, and should embrace your SO and give her a big hug! She is clearly showing her acceptance, and support..why not do it? JUst tell her that she has to approve of your makeup and clothes and go with it ! Walmart is simple, especially with her at your side...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    If I'm in public and not within spitting distance of work and I'm concealing my bra and forms, then chances are I'm with my wife, who isn't too keen on me wearing obvious forms when I'm more male looking. What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her (i.e., it isn't the fact of my wearing forms, it is the visibility of the artificial bust; she didn't mind when i was up to natural 38B and wearing tight tops.)

If I'm at work, then I'm probably wearing a bra unless my blouse is enough that a bra would clearly show through. And if I know my boss won't walk in on me, then I sometimes wear small forms. If I'm going to an all-employees seminar and wearing a sweat-shirt or the like, I'm probably wearing small forms. I'd prefer if my bust were large enough that I showed a clear bustline without forms; in the mean-while I "practice".

To put that a bit more clearly: at work I am not concerned that someone perceives that I have a bust, as long as they think it is real. I am concerned instead about being known as wearing forms -- as deliberately artificially increasing my bust size. To actually have boobs is something I can handle: "It happens to some guys; the doctor says it's nothing to worry about", but to be known at work to wear forms when it isn't understood that it is something I need to do... that concerns me.

Somehow, in me, the situation is linked to the fact that I can appear in public in stealth mode, and I can appear in public as "a guy in a skirt or dress", but I don't like strangers to see me change between the two modes. In either mode I can be "This is the way I am, deal with it!", but I'm emotionally vulnerable while switching between them. Hmmm, an interesting topic to bring up with my therapist.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My Wife likes to cuddle me,and feel my bra under my top when I meet her from her Work to go shopping.when your SO is that comfortable with you like that,it is reason to smile)

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    My Wife likes to cuddle me,and feel my bra under my top when I meet her from her Work to go shopping.when your SO is that comfortable with you like that,it is reason to smile)

Sophie
    Same here. And she has a habit of snapping my straps at the most interesting of times...
    luv,

Lisa

I wish I had a girlfriend like yours. At this point I would just like a girlfriend.

Awesome. I recently discovered that M. wears "tighty whities" as a boy. Ick. I would much rather see girly panties peeking out from the tops of his drab than those!

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa_sf View Post
    Same here. And she has a habit of snapping my straps at the most interesting of times...
    My wife does that too. I think she is getting even!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristiesGurl View Post
    Awesome. I recently discovered that M. wears "tighty whities" as a boy. Ick. I would much rather see girly panties peeking out from the tops of his drab than those!
    LOL thats funny...

snifff
    I wish I could smile like that!
    Last edited by snifff; 12-12-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: doubled up

snifff
    Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post

Sophie

I wish I could smile like that!