Thread: How To Make Time?

How To Make Time?

Although crossdressing is on my mind so much (I visit this site at least once a day) and have absolutely NO desire to quit, I feel like I hardly have any time to enjoy it anymore. I have to go to work full-time, I'm going to school part-time, and I have the usual family obligations as well. My wife is supportive of my crossdressing but there are a lot of restrictions on how and when I crossdress. Because I am not out to my stepkids (and not really ready to be out at the moment), the only place that I can safely crossdress is our bedroom when the kids are home. My wife doesn't want me to do crossdressing in public (with her OR by myself) and doesn't even want me to do it when she is not home lest she feels as though she is missing out on it. Aside from wearing panties and womens pants on a more or less regular basis, the only time that I seem to be able to have enough time and space to actually enjoy my crossdressing and wear whatever I feel like is when the kids are away from the house and this does not happen much. Does anybody have any advice or suggestions? How much time does everybody here make for their crossdressing and how do you arrange it for those who have family and children at home? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Smile

Hello Stephaine : How are you doing lov, yes i am in 'th same boat as you i am married with a 4 year old daugther and i also at times have no time to crossdress. i am happly married 'me wife is very supporting with 'me crossdressing and helps look 'me best, but at 'th same time she tells me she dosn't want me to dress in front of 'me daugther. so i am like you i wear knickers and women's pants all 'th time which helps me keep 'th femm feel but other hand as you can tell by 'me name i love wear skirts but cam only wear them when 'me daugther is not around. i work graveyard shifts all 'th time and sleep during 'th daytime so 'me crossdressing time is very limited at 'th best of times. me wife says don't worry you will get your time just be patience 'bout it and i am a very patience person anyway so i grin in out.

'Me best advice to give you lov is ask your wife when you can dress femm and so you don't get her angry stick to that plan and don't do no other than that to save any conflicks from happening. it seen to work for me and i am starting to get use to it now. i hope i have help in some way lov,keep us posted on what happens

Tristen Cox
    Get what you can done during the few hours available during the week so you can free up a day on the weekend if applicable. Best I can tell you