Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pantyhose?

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar

Favorite Pantyhose?

Currently Hanes Silk Reflections French Cut Panty, Size CD (how appropriate!) but I sure wish Victoria's Secret wouldn't have stopped making their Nearly Nudes (the ones with Tyra on the package)! Those were the best pantyhose I've ever worn. Sheer, comfortable, great colors, long wearing. I also like the CK Matte Ultra Sheers (non-control top), but they're sometimes hard to find.
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

thanks GINI. also love VS hose. will check out some of yours. thanks

I like the Leggs Silken Mist pantyhose.

GypsyKaren
    Lately I've been wearing No Nonsense Almost Bare. They seem to wear well, and they have a little Lycra in them, so they're very sheer and they don't sag.
    GypsyKaren

Dkny

Currently since I don't get to dress as often as I like I can afford to spend a little more. Love DKNY, the feel, the look and the just the experience of shopping leisurely in a department store hosiery department.

Tiff

Yes, Hanes Silk Reflections are great. Only trouble...they are a little short in the waist. I would like them to come up a little higher on my waist. Sorry, not a thong type lover. I guess a bit old fashion, and I don't want to here any of this "Granny" stuff. I am just a fully mature type, thats all.

I wear Silkies and only Silkies

I like Hanes Silk Reflections myself.But I am more of a girdle garter belt and stocking girl myself.

I also buy silkies for my wife and i. All done through the mail. For stockings and thigh highs, i have ordered from the stockingstore.com . Some very nice stuff.

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar
    Have you tried the French Cut Silk Reflections? The ones I'm wearing DEFININITELY have a high-waist panty!
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

Tristen Cox
    Never again, only stockings with suspenders or tights. But I much prefer bare legs

Smile Higher state silky tights

I wear only Higher state silky tights which you can buy at 'th real canadian superstore here in canada (not sure where in america where you buy them. but to me they are 'th best tights to wear. they are strecthable to a point in order for a run to appear on them you have to really pull and strecth with all your strength for one to appear. In 'me opion 'th best on 'th market.

fav

i also just buy silkies and only slikies, unless i wear thigh high's from stockingstore .com also

Panty hose never lasts me very long, I usually get a run the first time I wear them. So I tend to buy the cheaper stuff and whatever is on sale.

May

Hanes Resilience sheer to waist. Unfortunately, Hanes has just discontinued that line.
    Phoebe

I have many favorites. Silkies is always great, I love their hosiery the best overall I think. I also love leggs silken mist, that's good hosiery. I also bought a pair of wolford recently, now that's a great pair of pantyhose, I highly recommend.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    No Nonsense® sheer endurance is my prefered, but I'll take any I can get my hands on I'm not picky, NEED MORE PANTYHOSE
    Last edited by Katie Ashe; 09-19-2005 at 02:15 PM.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

[SIZE=5]NEW[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I also have hear great things about wolford hose...they look very sexy. I have heard that this site (www.hotlegsusa.com) has nice hosiery too.

As for me, I really like Hue hosiery.

No Nonsense Women

Aspiring Member
    Levante Classic & Levante Eclipse....

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Pantyhose

There are a lot of ninety-nine-cents stores in Manhattan. Though their variety...from what I've seen... is limited to black, nude and white, the hosiery is quite serviceable.

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Silkies baby, that is all I wear any more.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Wolfords...

other than that it has to be a nice shiny texture before I will wear it..

Hi Everyone,

I used to a frequent wearer of Leggs Sheer Energy, they look great and make my legs feel great too. Though I did try the Sheer Vitality version of Sheer Energy and love those too. They do the same for my legs, but are a sheerer style. At times I have worn Hanes Silk Reflections and liked them too.

Andrew