Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught in the Act

Caught in the Act

No doubt this has been asked many times before but as a new member I though I’d ask again as I can’t see any recent open threads.

In all the years I have been cross-dressing and under dressing I have been “caught out” several times. Mostly these were light hearted and on a few occasions they were pretty nasty, but quite a few were really embarrassing.

The first time I was “caught in the act” was when I was in my teens. I had a female friend, Morag, who knew about my liking to cross dress and we had played together for 5 or 6 years. I was often round at her house doing homework and trying on various items of lingerie belonging to her, her older sister and her mother.

One day Morag dressed me in a pink and white corset belonging to her mother. It laced up the back and was frilly, boned and tight fitting. I was dressed in this with a pair of stockings attached to the built in suspenders and wearing some pretty pink panties. It was a warm day and so Morag went out to buy us come cans of Coke. While she was out I relaxed on her bed and enjoyed myself in an erotic manner.

Suddenly, without any warning the bedroom door opened and in walked Morag's mother. You can imagine her shock when she saw me in an aroused state wearing her lingerie. When the initial shock had worn off she said in a grim voice "I think you better get dressed in your own clothes before Morag gets back and flounced out the bedroom.

I got up and tried to undress but couldn’t reach the laces so I walked out of the bedroom calling for Morag’s mother to help me. I found her downstairs which is why when Morag came back with some cans of Coke she found her mother undressing me in the kitchen.

I'm not sure whether I was more embarressed when the mother walked in or when Morag walked in.
    Last edited by Davina-Alba; 12-13-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Toning down the text

Before I started going out enfemme regularly I was never caught in the act by anyone. Now I'm caught in the act by everyone I pass! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Before I started going out enfemme regularly I was never caught in the act by anyone. Now I'm caught in the act by everyone I pass! Lol.
    What a sheltered life you must have led!

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I almost outed myself last week. My girlfriend got me these pj pants that are very warm and super comfortable. My mom decided to show up un announced. She knocked, and I had to throw a few things under the couch cushions, and I started to head towards the door and the last minute I realized "OH yeah! I'm wearing very girly fleece pants that have pink marks all of them."
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

The worst I can remember is my mum went to the shops I thought chance to do some dressing. Well I had got dressed quickly then it was a sexual thing. I dressed and started to masterbate I came ok but I was still hard. The door opened and I was still in my mums shoes and hard and naked. Mum didn't bat an eyelid she must've been shocked but I heard nothing after it.

hi everyone,

You will probably not believe me on this. But as moms we have seen all of you at your best and your worst. There is not a lot that any of you can do that will ever change how we feel. Yes, we may be shocked at some of your actions but we have seen it all before, some of us have even done it. LOL

AS an old old saying goes

Boys will be boys and then they may grow up.

Danni

Aren't mother great eh? I never had a close call with mine and I always thought that she didn't know about my cross dressing. After she died one of my aunts told me that my mum was well aware that I "borrowed" her clothes but that she didn't see any harm in it.

Karren - How many people actually see something other than an attractive woman ?

I have never been caught in the act, thank God. I would die at the place if that would happen and propably i would stop dressing for good. But I have had some incidents where i havent been hiding all traces enough, and that is very embarassing. I need to know that everything is hidden. But i think i am really good at hiding though. You have to be a detective to know me dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Davina-Alba View Post
    What a sheltered life you must have led!
    Oh you would be surprised at the close calls I had like laying in bed fully dressed when my mother came in... In the dark so I pulled the covers up to my necks while she sat on the edge of the bed talking. And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties.

Quote Originally Posted by ronni white View Post
    Karren - How many people actually see something other than an attractive woman ?

I never stopped to ask them! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties.
    OK, now that's the kind of story that's worth the price of admission. I, for one, am waiting impatiently to hear this one....
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

I'll second that!

And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties.
    We can't wait Karren

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;2348865]Oh you would be surprised And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties.

You have started something now Karren, ??? you must finish what you started

Hugs J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Don't tease us, now. Go on....

Well,, imagine if you opend a door and ther's a stranger there, wearing ANYTHING of your's, let alone intimate things.... Surpise!!! Acepting or not, I can see mom bee'n shocked, then pissed, and that experience tainting one's view of TG matters

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Well,, imagine if you opend a door and ther's a stranger there, wearing ANYTHING of your's, let alone intimate things.... Surpise!!! Acepting or not, I can see mom bee'n shocked, then pissed, and that experience tainting one's view of TG matters
    Well of course I wasn't a stranger and I did continue to cross dress with her daughter and I can't say that she was really angry. In fact a few years later we had a laugh about it. But at the time

Never been caught. Had a few close calls, but never caught in the act.

Quote Originally Posted by ninapuella View Post
    I have never been caught in the act, thank God. I would die at the place if that would happen and propably i would stop dressing for good. But I have had some incidents where i havent been hiding all traces enough, and that is very embarassing. I need to know that everything is hidden. But i think i am really good at hiding though. You have to be a detective to know me dressing.
    Last Thursday I stayed up late and drank and "played" on the computer while all dressed up. Well, it was a work day the next morning. I know I shouldn't stay up late on a week night, but I was feeling horny. Well, to make a short story long, when I was finished I put my clothes away. Being very tired at work the next day I all of a sudden realized that "I think" my bra was left on the bathroom counter. A very sexy VS bra by the way. All day I dreaded what to say to my wife when I got home. As it turned out, I did actually put it away after my fun, and was just too tired to remember it! I was SO SCARED though all day long! I haven't dressed since then- until tonight!

how the hell did youever get your teachers bra and panties?

When I first began CDing I decided I needed a strategy. Here it is...

Always have a Plan A, a Plan B, and contingency plan... chances are someday I will need them all

Oh, and of course, I always follow the boy scout motto...

"Confirm nothing, Deny everything." (maybe it wasn't boy scouts...)

Had my share of close calls, but so far I am still "invisible". (at least that is what I keep telling myself...lol)

Last edited by eluuzion; 01-09-2011 at 06:40 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I was caught one time by my neighbor. I was house sitting for her. I was around 18 or 19. She had cats and so I was feeding them while she was on a trip. Well she had some really cool clothes so I would try them on, of course!! She had lots of angora sweaters and dresses!!! YUMMY!!! Long story short, I was wearing one of her sweaterdresses and taking care of the cats when she walked in the door!!! We both froze, like deer in headlights, then she said, you like that dress? My heart was racing!! I was like uh, yeah. Then she asked if I wanted to try on more!!! That whole summer was spent with her dressing me in fuzzy mohair and angora sweaters and dresses!!! It was heaven!!!!

Caught? What is this "caught" thing you speak of? If you don't hide it, you can't be caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    But as moms we have seen all of you at your best and your worst. There is not a lot that any of you can do that will ever change how we feel.

Danni
    My mom caught my brother with one of her slips over 25 years ago. Still to this day she makes comments that she wishes she had pushed him into therapy.

I take this to mean, "You better not ever let me know you are not anything other than what I think you should be."

I wasn't caught in the act itself, but one of my little brothers helped my parents "find" my stash of panties which lead to a discussion of why I had them and a request from my parents to never bring another pair home. They said it was a road I didn't want to go down.

Fortunately many years later my dad said that if putting on panties and a dress is the worst thing you do in a day you must be pretty okay.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.