View Poll Results: What was the first thing you remember wearing?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Panties

44 24.04%
  • Bra

21 11.48%
  • Panty Girdle

20 10.93%
  • Shoes

15 8.20%
  • Nylons

45 24.59%
  • Dress

20 10.93%
  • Slip

7 3.83%
  • Nightgown/Negliges

11 6.01%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the FIRST thing you remember wearing?

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar

What was the FIRST thing you remember wearing?

For me, it was a lace-trimmed, tulip-front pale blue Vanity Fair panty girdle!
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

Tristen Cox
    My gerber baby food

leotard tights and dance shoes as I was dressing from quite a young age.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

My mothers pantyhose. I was 5 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    My gerber baby food
    ROFL That was too funny

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    While playing with my sister at about age six---a rather large dress of my mothers thrown over me. There was nothing CD about it really---just playing around searching for interesting old objects in my parents closet.--I though no more of it than if it has been a sheet or something. I didn't get funny or special feelings about fem items till I got several years older.

I have a Theory/ observation though, that may be of some intrest. I beleive that nearly ALL boys have worn a feminine object or other, and it usually follows two stages.
    1. Presexual--from about age 3 to 5 (or six)--Something usually done for fun or curiosity. no concept of sex, sexuality or sex roles here. This is usually the "phase he is going through" thing some parents talk about. I beleive it has nothing to do with who a person is or if he will be CD or TS or gay or whatever.

2. the second phase happens around age 12-13 at or near puberty. Again I propose nearly all boys go through it.---Based on my own CD experiences and my observtions of my peers---who always dressed as girls on Halloween (something , despite my own CD I never would have done--Strikes too close to 'home") and school skits etc.--I would wager that nearly every boy has dressed or has been dressed as a girl--or at least has worn a feminine item at least ONCE.----

I think that in THIS phase The "CD bug" either strikes or it does not.---Some may find that they get sexual gratification, or de-streesed, or a feel good 'rush" from the experience, while others do/did not--so for the latter thats the only time (once or twice) they were dressed and did not pursue it. For the first group, they persisted in CDing---as we can attest.

There ARE exceptions to this rule (2 stages)--A few CD/TS report starting young (usually younger than normal in the pre sexual phase---and continuing without pause thru the puberty phase and beyond----I wonder if these type have a different or unique type of CD reason than the others---Perhaps true Transsexuals perhaps vs hetro escapists for example?

Then there are the "late bloomers" who didn't get into CD intill later life, (30+). Are there differences here also or simply a lack of oppourtunity to engage in the first 2 phases?.

The exceptions appear to be the minority however.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-14-2005 at 11:34 AM.

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar
    Marina,

I agree with your observations. The "second phase" certainly rings true for me. My very first "sexual experience" was part of my early experiences in femininity, and there is -- to this day -- a very large sexual aspect to my dressing. It's not that I MUST have the sexual component, but it certainly makes the experience so much more exciting. I think it can apply to both CDs AND GGs as well. If you read some accounts of GGs that "love pantyhose" or "love lingerie" --for example -- it's not stretching things to assume that the clothing has taken on a sexual component, probably because they associate them with the first time they got "that tingly, wet feeling."
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

There's no option for ballerina outfit, tutu included. My mother used to leave me and my sister alone quite a lot when we were younger and one of the first things feminine that I tried on was my sister's outfit. I wanted to be the ballerina. She got the classes and outfits. I got art class.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Banned Read only
    A placenta!

Love Angela XX
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 09-14-2005 at 12:37 PM.

Smile Clashing colours so young ! I had no choice !!

My sisters purple knickers and a yellow tartan skirt. I was 4 Yrs old at the time, but remember it quite clearly.

XX

Jayme.

My moms girdle.

GypsyKaren
    I remember wearing my mom's nightgown when I was 5 or so. I also used to put on her lipstick.

GypsyKaren

A black skirt over a white petticoat with teal heels and matching clutch

A skirt from the dressup box at school when I was very young. A lot af my friends laugh'd at me, I then realized I was different.

It's not on the list... Lipstick! I was only four years old.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Banned Read only
    My parents were Square Dancers. I remember the first thing I tried on was my mothers "pantaloons" a pink ruffles long leg thing the ladies wore over their panties for when their dresses would rise up during a spin. They were quire ruff and irritating inside, that's when I grabbed a pair of nylon panties...

The rest is as they say history...

Smile

I was 'bout 6 years old and put on a pair of 'me younger sister's silky knickers and it felt really good indeed so then put on one of her silkiest bra's and felt even better. and that was that after that 'th tights went on after that followed by a blouse and short pleated skirt. no makeup or wig at that time but i'm telling it felt great like you wouldn't belive. And 'th rest after is history to this day.

not on the list... my moms boots - I pulled them on to check the mail one blizzardy morning and then found.... ahh you know the rest ?! "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

My skin and my face, I think I as happy then!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I was about 13 and it was my sisters day of the week panties. After that I kept wearing panties off and on and then to lingerie. (nighties, hose, and bra's) Then came the occasional dress or skrit in my mid to late 20's. And now it is dressing fully en-fem just about every chance I get.

When I was very young, can't remember the exact age I streched the neck of a T-shirt and wore it round my waist like a skirt.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Two phases

I can relate to the two phase theory. The first time I can recall dressing was at about the age of 6. I was playing with another boy and we went to an unused upstairs bedroom where his mother had a dresser full of old undergarments. At his urging, we would put on her old bras and girdles, probably stockings, too, and play in this room. I don't remember her ever catching us, but maybe she had caught her son doing it previously so she left us alone. This probably only happened a few times around the ages of 6 or 7 and then I moved across town and we didn't play together anymore.

The next time was around the age of 11 or 12. I started with my mother's lingerie drawer, tried lots of panties and bras, and finally tried on her skirts and dresses, which, of course, actually fit me at that age. I don't know why I tried them but I must have been drawn to her clothes for some reason. This was before puberty, too, so there was no sexual component. I was just attracted to the idea of wearing women's clothes. I have always wondered if the early experience with my friend implanted the idea in me. On the other hand, I generally subscribe to the idea that this is an urge that we are born with. I know of one uncle who crossdressed (because I found his drawer full of clothes one time) so I think maybe there is some familial connection.

I moved on to my mother's panty girdles and pantyhose, too. She never actually caught me although she must have been suspicious at some point because putting on her clean pantyhose would clearly leave them stretched out. She never said a word.

I have dressed more or less continuously since then, although there have been gaps of months at a time when my life circumstances did not allow it. I know this will always be with me and am perfectly fine with that. I don't know why, but I have never been tormented with guilt about this like so many cd'ers write about. I would be embarrassed to be fully outed or discovered by anyone I know, but I don't feel guilty about my secret life. I have purged a couple of times but that was out of legitimate fear of being caught, and not because I was really trying to stop. I have a very good hiding place now so I hope I don't have to ever purge again. It's just too expensive and time consuming to try to replace things.

girlie guy
    Nylons were the only thing that held any attraction for me (except that you had to have garters to hold them up, so that comes in second)

The first thing i can remember wearing is one of my sisters dresses.

Adrianne.

What Me Worry
    My aunt used to dress me in ruffled dresses and patent leather mary janes. I was about 4