Thread: Seen this book?

Seen this book?

My grandfather colled books. He'd buy them by the box full at Goodwill. I don't think he even looked at half the titles, just skimmed the top, and took the box.
    Anywho, in my course of cleaning things up arround here (ever seen "Horder" on the History cahnnel?) I ran across this book.
    (Yes I would sell/ e-bay it eventually)
    Suits Me: The Double Life of Billy Tipton
    http://books.google.com/books?id=f_G...page&q&f=false

hey, cool... i loved Billy Tipton's music as a teenager. i didn't know until many years later that he was trans. thanks for sharing.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake

I've never seen that book, but it sounds cool.

Great stuff! I'll see if I can't get hold of a paper copy.

Aspiring Member
    Ive read some of it somewhere, but need to sit down and read it all. A good book about the experience, whether about a man or a woman, is a good read for all of us. Thanks for posting.

I have a copy and found it to be an interesting read.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).