Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

So many wonderful wishes and aspirations here. Mine....

1. To be able to walk out of my home en femme without frightening the neighbors and going about the mundane things in life (shopping, filling the truck with gas, etc.)
    2. Meeting other CD/TG/TS and supportive GGs in my area (that's comming soon)
    3. Meeting a GG while dressed and both of us realizing that we were meant to be together.
    4. Getting facial electro while dressed (someone else foots the bill...lol)
    5. Growing my hair out again...to the salon for a cut and color, mani/pedi, full makeover.
    6. Accepting the Powerball prize presenting as Danielle.
    7. Interviewing and contracting for all the alterations I want done to my home while presenting as Danielle.

I understand you asked for just ONE thing ..but you got me to dreamin (sigh).

Walk out my front door in this tiny town and live my life the way I really am. But I cant do that here. It would be VERY dangerous. I think all the time about moving back to the Twin Cites. People there are bigited but they are not violent about it.

Spend the whole day a MOA! Tiger Sushi and an Orange Julius.... Perfect.

Oh yea, and that thing Annaliese2010 said. Uff da!
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Sunbathe wearing just bra and panties.

I've done just about everything enfemme that can be done.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Be able to live 24/7 for about a month and do all the things that the GG's do.

Orchid

Vacation enfemme, symphony or Broadway play, dining in a nice restaurant, any formal event where I could wear a beautiful gown

Shop at an exclusive dept store

I think I would really like to go to work enfemme

Run a marathon (will be doing it in January) =)

I ran a half marathon once before (not en femme), but this will be my first full marathon, and first en femme. Hope the glue on my wig holds for the whole race, that would be embarrassing with all the spectators lol =P

I joined a tennis league en femme recently, that was something I had wanted to do for a while. Running around in a tennis skirt makes me feel giddy. The girls I play with sometimes tease me about my hyper-feminine taste in tennis apparel cause I always wear skirts and they don't most of the time (they know I'm trans, I'm not stealth).

maturity suits you hon. you look better every time!
    regent,

I would like to go lingerie shopping enfemme, go for a long walk enfemme, just be able to leave the house enfemme without being questioned but first and foremost, for some unexplainable reason, I've always wanted to go bowling in a tight skirt just to experience the feeling of my skirt riding up on my legs.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Scuba diving on a Carribean reef in a bikini!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I want to go to a symphony. I've never been to one at all, be it as Kim or Matt . . .
    Kim...if at all possible, try to see TransSiberian Orchastra. If you like symphonic/classic, that I love, mix it with some "metal" and a choir, add the light show...it is awesome in sound and sight.

have my wife also to crossdress. so now she is the man and i am the woman. we go on a holiday, live for a week in FULLY reversed roles, then come back to our normal mode - me as male and she as female, but with a lot of love and understanding of each other, full of sympathy and empathy.

go out for dinner then a club and go dancing all night with high heels on all night. maybe locked so i know i can't take them off.

A boat trip with my wife..as we were a lesbian couple.

There are a lot of fantasies but this is the MOST
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Would like to be able to go out with my friends either en femme or as a guy and nobody gives me a second look

I would just like to go to the movies with someone.
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I want to see Karren in a Las Vegas show girl costume. A little preview please. LOL Rader
    Did someone say Las Vegas show girl ??? I'd be in that !!

Win at blackjack!

I'd be happy to do that even as a guy as well.

Who knows....gotta get to vegas or Atlantic City or Foxwoods someday. I don't care how I'm dressed.......I just want to win.