Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wait!! Just remembered something!!! Las vegas show girl!! Yep... That's on the top of my list! Its the only thing on my list..
    haha nice! That's remarkably close to what I have in mind.
    I'll be going out dressed in public for the first time in las vegas pretty soon.. all 6'9" of me in heels!

It's a good thing I like attention =x

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wait!! Just remembered something!!! Las vegas show girl!! Yep... That's on the top of my list! Its the only thing on my list..
    I'm still looking for that perfect show girl costume for you but I forgot your size?

To go out in public confidently. Gonna be a while.

the happy camper
    I would like to live for a week en femme. Maybe go on vacation with my wife someplace where we could go out together and not worry about bumping into anyone she knows. I would get up in the morning, put on girl clothes and do all the things I would normally do, but do them as Sophie.

Flying?????? I understand that Broom Sticks don't require a security check!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    Flying?????? I understand that Broom Sticks don't require a security check!
    They're also environmentally-friendly, and get great mileage!
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

I've always wanted to do a long drive enfemme, say more than 4 hours, and not worry about checking in at my destination.

i think a vacation would be nice.....24/7 to really see what it feels like to do daily (without the work of course). Ideally, somewhere warm and classy to be able to wear all my fun and sexy clothes. Hawaii would be great...shop, shop , shop too!

I would just like to wake up everyday and be able to put on my lingerie and a pretty skirt or dress and pretty shoes or heels and be my soft feminine self.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Alli

Play golf.

Spend Thanksgiving and/or Christmas with my family as a girl and fully accepted by my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. OR go to a wedding in a beautiful dress and with a date.

I'd like to go to work in my skirt suits. The most I ever did was go to a job fair in a skirt suit.

I'd love to go shopping, meet a supportive GG, develop a friendship (and only that). Meet other GG women to be friends with, to emulate, relate to as a female, to learn from...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Live the next day without wanting to blow my brains out.
    Last edited by jarts55; 01-02-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would love to go shopping with my mother en-femme. I often get envious when my mother and other GG relatives always go shopping. I'm not sure if there is any special type of bond that GG's experience when shopping with there mothers. If shopping with my mother I would love to hear her opinions on where I shop.

"Jocelyn you shop at Target!! The words Wal-Mart better not even come out of your mouth either or I will dis-own you!!" "No daughter of mine will by dresses from there lets head to Nordstroms's and get you some help with your wardrobe!"
    "Jocelyn you are almost 40!" "Don't you think you are a little to old to wear a skirt that short whether you have the body for it or not!!!"
    "That's the brand of foundation you wear?" "No wonder your make up does not blend, let me introduce you to Clinique."
    " Payless!!! Do not give me that excuse young lady of having large feet, we will find shoes somewhere else that fit!!!

Yes just once in my life I would love to experience an entire shopping day with my mother.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

(I hope fantasies count.)

I would go back in time and be a prom queen at my high school I would be blond, and wear a pink satin strapless dress, white gloves, white six inch heels and have on a bit too much makeup (especially pink lip gloss), plus a pearl necklace and earrings.

I think the biggest thrill for me would be to go shopping for dressses and heels. I'd love to be able to have a girls day out. I'm getting bolder all the time going out with waxed eyebrows, manucured nails, pierced ears, and wearing shorts with my shaved legs. The funny thing is that I don't think that anyone even notices me. The only time that anyone even did a double-take was the greeter at Victoria's Secret. She saw my shaved legs and girlie sandles and just smiled.

Regards,
    Clethra

I want to go out clubbing and have a night of crazy debauchery.

Quote Originally Posted by FionaO View Post
    I'd love to go to a wedding as the bride but that ain't going to happen, so instead I would love to go as a guest in a gorgeous outfit. I'd also love to go to a formal event in a beautiful ballgown. I've got all the outfits I need (including the wedding dress) just need someone to take me as their date.
    Here here, I second that motion!! Of course, I still need a wedding dress too!

maybe retire as a woman?
    but i would have to say to just be able to look good (aka right) at the pool side. in a bathing suite (one piece is good, need not be two parts).
    i need to find a way to loose 100 pounds first. but it needs to come off the right parts of the body. not just all over. and i am having trouble loosing 30 pounds in general.

Work. I would really like to work enfemme everyday.

5 dreams

Can't say just one, need a list for this… any one of these would be amazing.

1. In complete femme mode, have lunch with my older sister, as she has been such a huge influence on me and my femme desires. There is so much I'd like to tell her!

2. Have a real, actual date with a man. Truth be told, in femme mode I'm completely heterosexual, if you get my drift. Im afraid my fantasies run a bit wild here...

3. Laying out at the beach, letting the sun caress my body and FINALLY having tan lines!

4. Shopping at the makeup counter at Nordstom's and having a makeover.

5. Having a dinner party at my home and just inviting friends over for a casual night, allowing my true self to just be.

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-02-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Please read the rules regarding non members photo's
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

just be with others en femme. I've never left the house dressed as a gurl
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Simply get my ears pierced

Hmmmm....just going out walking.