Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the coolest compliment you've ever received?

I sent a friend on yahoo the pic I'm using as my avatar/profile picture now (black nylon/spandex swimsuit and real bad lens glare, lol), and he said it looked good and that "your stock has just risen exponentially in my books!". I was so flattered and it makes me giddy just thinking of it!
    With love,
    - Celes

This wasn't my compliment, but a friend's. We were in a second-hand boutique, and my friend was looking for a dress. There was also a woman and her young daughter browsing nearby. My friend emerged from the dressing room in a particularly hot frock, and the following dialogue ensued:

Mom: Whoa -- she looks GOOD!
    Daughter: But, Momma, that's a man.
    Mom: I don't care -- he STILL looks good!

"Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa Stevens View Post
    I got ma'amed when I was endrab.
    Same here. It's happened several times. Each time I smile on the inside!

I think the very best one was when my second wife and I went to a Wal-Mart and when we walked up to the door the Lady at the door said Welcome Ladies. At that point I thought I had pulled it off as Passing, but once inside the girls were looking and pointing in my Direction, my wife took off and I followed, she got embarrassed about the whole deal and never again did she go in with me anywhere except to Halloween Parties.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I have received many nice compliments from the members of this forum and I feel very fortunate for this. However, no compliments mean as much as the ones given by my wife. Yesterday, she said that no natural born male should have legs like mine. She also said most women my age would simply die for my complexion and after all these years, I still have a baby face. Now that really made me blush. She is a sweetie.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

When shopping in Macy's I went to the origins makeup counter and the SA was helping me and did a makeover on me. We chatted while she was doing it and I asked her when she knew I was male. She said she didn't know by looking at me and still wasn't sure after hearing me speak. She is such a nice person and whenever she sees me she hugs me and showers me with free samples. I think the best part though is when we chat she treats me totally like another woman.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Every time when we are done getting ready to go out as "two girls" and my wife tells me I look cute ... because I know she means it!

There was one time though, it was when we were at our TG support groups monthly social and we were at the bar at the end of the night and there was a new young GG bartender who had not served at our socials before, and a few of us got talking to her about our group and CDing etc and she looked at me and said (in a rather surprised way) ".... yeah but you look just like a regular girl" I took that to mean that she thinks I'm quite passable. It made my night coming from someone like her.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The first time I went into my local Avenue store en femme and the store manager said "you look better than 80% of my customers. Please come in anytime." I do and now I try on clothes there and spend a lot of money there. That comment gave me the confidence to shop en femme everywhere.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Guess my coolest compliment was last night at the staff Xmas party. Several GG's came up and told me I looked more beautifull than them in my outfit - which of course I didn't believe; but then one turned to her friend and said "Rianna won't believe that she is more beautiful than me in that outfit!". Lovely compliment and not a grain of truth in it.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I have had dozens of SA's tell me my legs are amazing.

I am a perfect size 16 so every dress fits right. Many times I have had a SA say that she wished she had a body like mine, cause nothing fits her right.

I was in a dress barn trying on a dozen dresses. I stepped out of the fitting room to look in the three way mirror and someones husband had parked himself right there beside the mirror. I was intimidated, but twirled and admired the dress then went back into the fitting room for the next dress. When I stepped out a second time I looked at him and said "Well you're getting an eyefull."

He just similed and replied "And I am enjoying every minute of it."

I came out the third time with a little bit saucy number just for him and he was gone. Oh well.

Banned Read only
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Silver Member
    I was in a bar dressed and a guy came up to Me and started chatting--someone had pointed Me out to him--finally he said-"I can't believe youre a guy"
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I once gave a picture of me dressed to my electroysis gal and she later showed it to her landlord. He thought the girl in the picture was very pretty on hoped she was gonna set him up on a date with me.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

"Hey, that sport coat you are wearing looks like the seat cover of a 57' Chevy!

Oh, you mean in CD mode...sorry bout' dat'...

Let's see...

OK...it was when I was riding my bike last summer. Swim suit shorts/tank top, as usual...
    A car full of girls drove by from behind me, and some of them "whistled" out the window. One of them screamed "Nice legs!".

left me thinkin...."Hey, I still "got it", oh yea!"".....hehehe

I used to get a bunch of "I want to ***k you" comments every time I posted some racey pics online...back in my er, adventurous daze...but I suppose those don't really qualify for this thread...hehehehe

Last edited by eluuzion; 12-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The one that was the best complement I recieved was when I was doing the "mall thing" enfemme..Just shopping and having a nice day in general "being me"...When I'm "out" I tend to wear a wedding ring to hopefully keep men and admirers at bay... ..Generally it works....I sometimes catch gentleman "checking me out" ( reflections of them in the windows and such )..This one time...A particularly nice looking gentleman payed attention to me for a bit....I kept my cool...We made eye contact a couple of times....nothing more...I made my way to the food court for a bit of a bite to eat and a bit of a breather...Guess who walks by??? Yep...Mr "Handsome"...LOL... He walks over and gets himself a cup of coffee and proceeds to walk back towards me....I just sit there and mind my business....Then I hear...."May I join you"?..... I figure..."Sure"...We're in a crowded mall food court...safe enough....He introduced him self.."William"...( not his real name ).. We chatted a bit...He complemented on how I looked...I mentioned how he wasn't that "hard on the eyes" himself...We'd chatted for maybe 10 minutes and I was getting ready thank him and continue my days activities..Then out of the blue....he asked me if he could take me out to dinner some evening... Get to know me better?...That was when I smiled and flashed my wedding ring....I could see his heart sink.....and he told me that he envied my husband for having me as a wife....I thanked him for the kind words and wished him a wonderful day and we went our separate ways....[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 12-19-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra (Tx) View Post
    Then out of the blue....he asked me if he could take me out to dinner some evening... Get to know me better?...That was when I smiled and flashed my wedding ring....I could see his heart sink.....and he told me that he envied my husband for having me as a wife....I thanked him for the kind words and wished him a wonderful day and we went our separate ways....
    What a lovely encounter! A shame you had to disappoint him, but if he's as sweet a gent as he sounds, I'm sure there will be other ladies more than willing to dine with him.
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

Theres been a few that I have so much appreciated.

One was on a voice chat when a man thought he was talking to a TG and got disappointed when he thought I was a GG..That was cute.

The 1st real life was when I was out.I ran into this woman at Lips in NYC and had asked if she was cool with it all.Shes says," Im just jealous that you look better than me you f'n jerk"....Too funny
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 12-18-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    My gf regularly compliments me on my legs.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starla View Post
    What a lovely encounter! A shame you had to disappoint him, but if he's as sweet a gent as he sounds, I'm sure there will be other ladies more than willing to dine with him.
    [SIZE="3"]Thank you, yes it was Starla..Funny thing was , during our conversation, he never acted like he was talking to anyone other than a GG...no questions inferring to "how long I've been dressing" or "do I date men"...just the normal banter between an interested gentleman and a lady who happen to meet at the mall...And the fact that when he saw my wedding ring, and I saw his heart sink....I felt he "didn't know"...In one respect....I felt good that my presentation was that good....but on the other hand..I felt so bad for his dissapointment that I wished I had reached over to his hand and reassured him it wasn't his fault and thanked him for such a wonderful complement... [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jayna View Post
    checking the mail one day a car drove by with a few guys in it..they cat called pretty loud at me. made my day
    I know the feeling. I was doing a makeover and Jamie had me go outside in the parking lot. There I was not 20 feet from a busy route in broad daylight with cars coming and going into the parking lot to do business at the building next door when it happened......a guy drove by in a pickup and did a double take shouting out a "whoooo yeah baby!" nad honked his horn as he drove by. I guess I passed. (if only he kneew what I was!)

I also get complimented on my legs, not to sound vain but I understand why.

I love the compliments and there is a couple that come to mind; one was after a day at work one of my female co-workers said to me "I can see I'm going to have to up my game to keep up with your looks" Awwwww. The other really caught me by surprise as I was pushing the tool cart through the building to the next job and our campus personal trainer came out of her office and asked if she could offer an observance, sure (?), to which she said you have a really nice butt. WHAT?????? OMG that is so nice. She apologized for the comment right after giving it and I turned to her and gave her a hug and said don't it was fantasic. Coming from a 20 something, darling, fitness guru made my day in so many ways.

I was en femme dress, purse, heels, wig, at a mall without much makeup as I was waiting for my makeover appointment time. And I walked into JC Penny. The door greeter man said, "Hi." and I asked in a deep voice if "I looked OK?"
    He replied, "You looked better at a distance." LOL! He added, "I dressed in drag for Halloween years ago."

Later I stopped at a mall hair salon, just to break up their boring day. After a quick greeting the girl asked if I wanted a haircut. I think I passed.

When I first showed my transformation pictures to my wife, she said "Wow! You make a beautiful woman."

The absolute best compliment I have ever received is an online CD friend telling me she pleasured herself to my pics.

That's about as high of a compliment as I can ever hope to get!