Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose closet(s) did you raid?

I never raided my sisters closets, my 2 older sisters shared a room and I shared a room with my sister 5 years younger than I. It never dawned on me to even try my mom's closet. I saved my allowance and went to the bargain basement of the local department stores for lingerie.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Silver Member
    Well in my early days it was my mothers panties that I loved to wear and then as I grew it was her panythose and she had some gorgeous lace nightdresses I loved to wear and I remember when she got a new halter neck lace bra, wow that was a good day.

Then as my little sis got older, she had a passion for really nice underwear and we used to share, I am pretty certain my sis never knew but I think my mum did suspect, i used to be really careful to put things back in order, but even though she never said, there was the odd hint

The day my sister got a sexy and most gorgeous black basque with suspenders was like all my Christmases at once, I really ought to thank her one day!!

One of my mates sisters had a glorious taste in underwear and she was very untidy and used to leave it all over the place, but I was never brave enough for that

At age 13 the hamper in the bathroom, for any and all of my mothers things...loved the feel

Just another 'Gurl'
    OMG, what an interesting question! I raided my aunts. All 3 of there lingerie drawers SP?) were victims of my raiding, my mothers underwear, the next door neighbors closets, and my mum's friends dresser for and suitcases for lingerie. I am not proud of these actions.
    Just another man in a dress

My older sister, my mom, my younger sister

Best friends mom - panties, bras, pantyhose, slips, nightgowns. Aunts, other friends sisters and moms, neighbors, clients, and any other unsuspecting donor to my habit.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Quote Originally Posted by Starla View Post
    Answering my own question....I generally raided my Mom's stuff when she was out (I had no sisters). I remember well the paranoia of trying not to disturb anything -- if I took something hanging in a closet, I took great care to note just where it was on the rack and replace it there. Bras, slips, and panties were more nerve-wracking...I had to carefully note how things were stacked and folded in order to recreate the "look" of a drawer's contents. (In reality, she might well have not paid close attention to how things were arranged, but why take chances?)

In my early 20's (this was the late 1970"s), I also had a risky (but thrilling) time when a young couple I knew asked me to check up on their dog for a few days while they were gone -- feed him, let him out, etc. The wife was a very pretty young gal with a lot of nice clothes, and owned a cute short blonde wig to boot! (Kind of a Goldie Hawn look, for those young enough to remember her "Laugh-In" days.) Yeah, I had a lot of fun while the pooch was out doing his business! The risk involved is that if I had been caught or left incontrovertible evidence that I had been playing in her things, her very macho (and very big) husband would almost certainly have beaten the snot out of me!

your telling my story to a tee.
    Just another man in a dress

I was an only child so just had to always use my Mother's items. When I got married I used a few of the first wife's items. But now I have so much of my own clothes ( in hiding ) that I don't have to borrow except maybe jewelry.

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    BTDT with the mom's, sisters, aunts (all 3 of 'em), grandma's, best friend's mom, sister's friends, nothing was off limits. Yep, did the examination of how things were folded and placed. We had a pool growing up and Lisa's friends would come over and leave swimsuits to dry. Hale yeah! I would sometimes put one on and swim in the middle of the night (saw a light come once and thought I was gonna be dead) then replace it to dry. One time I was wearing my best friend's mom's pantyhose and saw her coming up the drive; I quickly dressed and wound up wearing them home. It was the first pair of hose I acquired. It felt so nice and was such a thrill; but I never did that again there.

Started with my sister's underwear drawer like most of us... then moved onto my mom's panties and closet to surprisingly find we have the same exact size in everything ... once I figured out my best friend's mom had much sexier lingerie lets just say i snuck away to her room much more often when I was at his house lol

Aspiring Member
    I have two older sisters, but the oldest moved out when she went to college, that left my older sister and whenever I had the chance I would borrow something of hers. It eventually got to the point where I felt guilty and had to tell someone and that was her. The problem she wasn't seeing it my way and told me to stay out of her things, I tried but couldn't do it. kept finding my way to her undergarments, one Sunday afternoon she caught me wearing her undergarments, skirt and makeup. It felt so wonderful being in that skirt and sweater with makeup on.
    I started to buy my own undergarments but still wore her dresses and used her makeup until I was in my early twenties when she moved out I then started to buy my own dresses and would dress every-time I had the chance and have been caught by her when our parents would go on vacation and she would stop by to check on me. There I was dressed completely as a woman and she stooped by to see how I was doing, she wasn't to happy to see me as a woman and to this day she wouldn't be happy either.

First clothes I was raiding was the wife's. Although the very first incident was her shoving me into her clothes.

Upon realizing I really enjoyed it; I was dressing-up w/o her knowledge. She still doesn't know how often I dress; or how far I go. But I'm trying to get her acclimated step-by-step. Nails/Toes polished. Her sweats on ALL cold days in the house; now I'm starting to say how boxers, just don't work in her tiny sweats. So she is knowing more and more, when I raid her closet.

Last year I also bought a modest 2-week wardrobe, and better fitting undies of my own.

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    In your younger, more furtive and secretive crossdressing years (c'mon, we've all been there),
    Heh, nope. Started dressing almost exactly 2 years ago. I b a late bloomer.

from whose closet did you "borrow" clothes to try on when you had some precious and (hopefully) safe alone time? What sorts of things did you slip into, and under what circumstances? Any close calls (either almost getting caught, or someone noticing that their stuff had been disturbed)?
    No close calls, but my GF knows and lets me wear some of her things that fit me. Mostly tops and a dress or two since I have few to actually call my own. I always ask first though, since I don't want to stretch out and destroy her stuff.

Grandmothers stepins, but then I found rag bags had intact clothes and quite nice too, until some people began to sell the clothes at flea markets. Now they get sliced and spliced. I was lucky I could buy a bag of rags, go through them and select nice things and revamp for my wardrobe.

My sisters stuff. She was an attractive girly girl and just a few years older. Being small I just about fit into her things. I gravitated to her slips and dresses the most. Never got caught but had a few close calls. Actually one time she let me and a friend dress up in her room (I was around 8 at the time) My older brother came into the room and my sister hid us under the bed. Another time the same friend and I went into her room. I put on a real poofy type prom dress and we walked arm in arm and made believe we were getting married.

My sisters tutu got me started. From there I progessed to her panties, leotards, tights, and pantyhose. I always had a blast when I was left home alone
    Lori

I was much older then all my siblings. when I was 12 yrs old or so i my mom didny have a prob running around the house in her white full slip and hose. well i felt the material and that was it. when she and everyone else was gone for a predetermined amount of time(out of town) I hit her room hard. panties we a little saggy but stayed up well. then hose and that coveted slip. I was able to fit into most of her dresses. At the time she was going to school to be an RN and was required to wear a nurses uniform(not the scrubs they wear today but the real thing. i love to try it on along with some chiffon dresses that felt so good and were long a wavy as I twirled around in them. I cant remember the incident but i did get caught and she was not very happy. more mas cause i sneaked into her clothes more cause i was wearing womans clothes. she sent me to a shrink but that never changed much. i have learned to get my own stuff but since im still in the closet i wear it by myself in my trk at nite.

Banned Read only
    WOW, it would be easier to list the GG's in my life who I did not "borrow" from

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    When i was young my mom. Later on while married my wife but i remember a time or two when i just couldn't get an outfit off! boy did i sweat a bit over those times. Later on just always bought my own stuff.

My sister's. One afternoon a week I was able to come home from school to an empty house, my chance to pull my sisters dance bag out of the closet, fetch a pair of silky panties from the hamper, and slip into her dancewear. It gave me a couple of hours to freely mince about the house wearing sis's leotard and tights admiring my girlified image in every mirror in the house. After she quit dance and the dance bag disappeared, I discovered where her bathing suits and pantyhose and mom's tights were kept. I so looked forward to my weekly ritual excited and terrified at the thought of getting caught in them.

Well, mom of course was my primary source, but also my aunt and a neighbor or two. Hope they can forgive me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My sister's at first then my ex wife's.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I started with my Mom's stuff. I remember, as I was getting ready for school she would be getting ready for work. She would put on all white bra, girdle, stockings, heels, jewelry and make up. Then she would parade around like that and put on her dress at the last minute. One time in my early teens she sternly announced, "stay out of my dresser! That goes for both of you!" I've always wondered if my father had the same proclivity.

When I was about 12 my older sister moved out and left some of her clothes and shoes and a really long blonde wig that i never tired of standing in front of the mirror while wearing
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

In my early days mostly my sisters and occasionally my moms closet. I also got a chance at my cousin's and a few friends sisters closets but those opportunities were few and far between. Now i have my own stuff and i occasionally borrow my girlfriends stuff...