Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD goals for 2011

CD goals for 2011

I know its not even Christmas yet; But has anyone given any thought to CD goals for the New Year. As I havent completed them for the past few years so Im keeping mine simple.

1: Get 5 new good outfits together.
    2: Practice painting until I can do my right hand and eye on the first try more than half the time.
    3: Learn to accesorize , jewelry and purses ect.
    4: Learn to spell "accesorize"
    5: Clean out the closet a bit and get rid of stuff I dont wear. I used to turn it over regularly but have become a bit of a packrat.

Thats it for now; would love to hear others.

I like that, I might do the same!

Banned Read only
    Get some new fence boards to finish the repair of the fence near where I eat my breakfast and lunch starting in the early spring. Plenty of privacy on that side of the house.

Stop getting older…………..dream on.

My goal for 2010 was to go out as Michelle and with the help of 2 sisters on here that just happened(just made it in time i know) so my goal for 2011 is to perfect my look and wardrobe a bit.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Mine are :

1: Purge 80 -90% of male clothing ( have to keep some for riding motorcycle and dirty household chores/work)
    2: go 24/7 starting 01/01/11
    3: renew drivers license with female photo
    4: start electrolysis and laser
    6: start therapy
    7: go on HRT
    8: grow boobs

There's more goals, but I think this is a good start

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    A few of my goals for 2011:

* Get out on average no less than once every 5 days for the year, with at least 6 outings, including at least one daytime outing, every month,
    * Sort out my sleep patterns so that I can get to bed and get up earlier instead of missing out on daytime outings because I'm too late getting up,
    * Finish the weight loss that I started this year (12kg down, 8kg to go), so that I can dispense with the body shaper that I always wear,
    * Wear halterneck tops and dresses for the first time,
    * Go out with my own hair instead of a wig before the end of the year,
    * Organise myself so that I can pack my girl gear when I travel, and do so,
    * Work on my voice so that it fits my appearance,
    * Maintain my nails at an (un)reasonable length and wear nail polish more often,

I'm sure that there are more but I can't remember any others off hand.

Increase the vacuum pressure on my handheld brake bleeder "personal enhancement system" by at least 2 hash marks. I am pretty sure I am setting a realistic goal...time will tell.

"Present expectations are not a guarantee of future results" hehehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to go out somewhere as Sally, with my wife. She's ready to do this but I am not.....not yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1983 View Post
    I would love to go out somewhere as Sally, with my wife. She's ready to do this but I am not.....not yet anyway.
    See if there's a Tri-Ess chapter near you.. It's a great start for becoming comfortable with your self and your spouse can interact with the other spouses.. You can go in drab and get dressed there.. then at the end of the meet, change to go home.. or show up dressed.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I think my main goal in 2011 will be to do Cari's #5. I have way too many feminine clothes, and keep buying more. Maybe I will start my own store!!LOL
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    Mine are :

1: Purge 80 -90% of male clothing ( have to keep some for riding motorcycle and dirty household chores/work)
    2: go 24/7 starting 01/01/11
    3: renew drivers license with female photo
    4: start electrolysis and laser
    6: start therapy
    7: go on HRT
    8: grow boobs

There's more goals, but I think this is a good start
    Lita, 1st of all congratulations, on your decision to transition. i'm sure you have thought long and hard to come to this juncture in your life. I pray that all your goals are met, and all in a timely fashion. i am so happy for you hun.

msniki48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Goals for 2011

Wow this has been a roller coaster year for me, and it has taken it's toll on my mind and body.

In 2011:

1] i will actually loose the weight i have been talking about loosing [ 15 to 20lbs]

2] i will purge items i no longer wear, but make me think i have a closet full of clothes, then i will start shopping for new clothes...

3] i am going to get out of the house more as niki [ i would love to do something as simple as my grocery shopping as niki]

4] i would like to attend a conference this year. i would like to spend more than just
    3 or 4 hours as me. What a wonderful way to find out if i could be comfortable for days at a time as me.

5] If i get through these goals with a smile on my face, then i will get back to therapy, as i will have moved forward from my stagnant position these last few yrs.

hugs

msniki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

1;I would like to go out dancing in a gorgeous outfit
    2;have full body waxed and or lasered
    3;have a make up session
    4;find more time to dress and go shopping
    5;accessorise!
    6;meet some other cd's and have fun!

I've already started on my goals.
    1) Voice Lessons
    2) Loose more weight (being sick this last 3 days has helped a lot)
    3) Clean my CD closet

I have never done a New Year's resolution. It seems to me that if you wait for a new year to work towards something important, you are already procrastinating. Besides that, Jan 1 as the beginning of a year is completely artificial because calendars are man made. I think it makes more sense to have a winter or spring resolution.

OTOH, January might actually be a reasonable time to start a resolution because it is near the middle of winter when days are short, and people tend to get a bit of Seasonal Affective Disorder. It's also a good time to take vitamin D.

Currently, I am working on losing weight. I've lost about 25 pounds in the last 6 months, and I'm aiming for another 25 by the beginning of summer. That will include bicycling for exercise. I used to bike frequently as a general transportation method, but moved where biking is not so safe, which is a big part of my weight gain. IMHO, the US could do a lot to reduce health problems just by putting in bike lanes everywhere.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

I have but one goal and that is to be ME. Take that back and make it two goals add to quit Smoking before I die.

I would say let my hair grow out but I don't have any.
    I could say take better care of my nails but I have acrylics so I have them done every other week.
    Maybe dress more but I wear femme clothes most of the time.
    Maybe I could take better care of my skin by staying out of the sun so much???? But I love wearing tank tops and shorts in the summer.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Lose weight
    Expand my wardrobe
    Get better with makeup
    Electrolysis
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I have a lot of cd goals for 2011 and I do plan on it a breakthrough year for Tammy. Besides losing weight and getting better at make up and especially hair, I have told my wife that I will be dressing here at our house starting next year. We are fortunate to have a small guest house out back which is where I keep all my Tammy things and it will be nice to not have to wait for her to leave town or go away for more than a couple hours to dress. I only told her about my fem side in October, she only knew bits and pieces before that but had her suspisions, and have been working toward this moment ever since. I have have to say my ultimate goal for 2011 is getting my wife to accept and love my feminine side as well as the rest of me.

my is to dress more get better at makeup and by some new dress and hope some forms

On track to retire on 12/31/11!

I'd like to go to a therapist, and bemore comfortable with who I am.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    1) With my therapist's help, finally process and get rid of all those old fears that are still taking up space in my head, so that I can fully be who I am and do what I want.

2) Put together a nice wardrobe, mainly outfits that are socially appropriate, yet cute and classy.

3) Electrolysis. (Again -- did it 25 years ago, but the stubble comes sneaking back.)

4) Lose 10 lbs.

5) Start developing friendships through the nearby (but not nearby enough -- lots of driving) crossdressing clubs.

1) go shopping dressed
    2) loose at least 12 kg
    3) laser
    4) buy a lot of clothes

Loose Weight
    Expand Wardrobe
    Meet other like myself
    Susan Kristen
    Feel free to chat with me at susancd31@gmail.com