Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great little suprise.

A great little suprise.

My wife has been warming up to my dressing slowly, but still is uncomfortable with me dressing fully in wig and makeup. She knows that I want to, but I agreed not to do anything that she is not OK with. So today we were sitting around both doing work on our laptops while the kids were at school and she said “I don’t feel like working anymore. Why don’t I paint your toenails?” Well my heart skipped a few beats and I of course said yes. So here I sit with my freshly painted red toes as happy as can be It was so fun having her paint them for me. I felt so pampered. She even complimented my feet and said that if they didn’t have any hair they would look very feminine! I was going to ask to shave, but didn't want to push it. It was a great early Christmas present!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Oh that I were able to do that! You lucky girl.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Some gurls have all the luck
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

That's great! I think you are doing the right thing by letting her move at her own pace. That strategy has worked well for my wife and I.

Based upon what she said I think you have a green light to shave.

Awesome! i wish my wife would paint my toes! jealous over here! lol!
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like a very nice surprise
    Michelle

I say NICE!! Next time be sure to return the favor!

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    You're a lucky girl for sure!!

Hugs
    Kaylee

Wouldn't work for me. If mine offered that I'd go into cardiac arrest from the shock.

hi red toes nice . Once a week my wife and I sit down and paint each others nails. I usually go for dark pinks and reds for my toes and light pinks for my fingers (which I even wear to work - it puts a smile on my face). I've got between 10 to 13 varnishes - my wife's only got about 3 of her own.

Love Deanna

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I think that that was a wonderful gesture of acceptance by your wife but also that you were wise not to push things evenafter her comment. I hope you found a really creative way to show her your appreciation.

However, now that a few weeks have passed, it wouldn't hurt to tell her you have been thinking about her comment and ask how it would make her feel if you were to shave your feet. Putting the question in an almost matter of fact way and after this much time should show that her feelings are what count for you.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

And one great way to show her your appreciation might be to offer to do her toenails!

~Rachel

I know how you feel. I just shaved my legs and chest hair with the help of my wife and I am ecstatic. She also paints my toe nails and helps me buy clothes from time to time.

Jeannie

lucky!

Sounds great. Let it grow at its pace. Sounds like it will be at a pace faster than you expected. Be sure to return the favor and show your responsiveness to her beauty, not just about you. Good luck.

Monica

Quote Originally Posted by patti1569 View Post
    My wife has been warming up to my dressing slowly, but still is uncomfortable with me dressing fully in wig and makeup. She knows that I want to, but I agreed not to do anything that she is not OK with. So today we were sitting around both doing work on our laptops while the kids were at school and she said “I don’t feel like working anymore. Why don’t I paint your toenails?” Well my heart skipped a few beats and I of course said yes. So here I sit with my freshly painted red toes as happy as can be It was so fun having her paint them for me. I felt so pampered. She even complimented my feet and said that if they didn’t have any hair they would look very feminine! I was going to ask to shave, but didn't want to push it. It was a great early Christmas present!

Congrats, but now return the favor.

I used to do my SO's and she really appreicated it.

Yes I have 39 bottles of nail polish and SO has three, she was always borrowing my colors.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Well theres proof positive that you should take things slowly,and that your SO will respond at the speed she needs things to progress
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

If it was me, I would epilate that hair away and ask forgiveness later. Get rid of the hair and show her how they look after, but don't go in to any talk about how femine it makes you feel... just that you were curious. Then as it grows back continue to get rid of the hair...it looks better anyways.

I once told my wife I wanted to rid my feet of hair because (the truth) it actually pulled on my socks and she scoffed at that. Later on, I did it and continue to do it and she has either not noticed or doesn't care... I think it is the initial thought..something new...scared of change that you need to work around.
    Last edited by Chickhe; 01-14-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    Chickie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I think that the comment about the hair on your feet was an invite to correct the problem. Why paint your nails if they can be even prettier with no hair. My legs are always clean shaven and I have painted toe nails all the time, they just look better when I wear any of my 50+ pair of strappy sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraabdl View Post
    Yes I have 39 bottles of nail polish and SO has three, she was always borrowing my colors.
    I have 10 bottles of nail polish and my wife has none, so she bums the nail polish off of me. She also borrows my makeup.

I also shave my legs - even in the summertime.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Good for you, it's great to be able to be yourself.

Yep. This is how it all starts.

I had *NO* idea I would be into dressing; but one day my wife was holding her mini-skirt; and somewhat perturbed said, "I'll bet this fits YOU, just fine." And jokingly I stepped into it, and sure enough it fit GREAT. I was shocked, yet curious how "fun" it felt on. After this; she started looking at more things on her side of the closet I may fit into.

She then grabbed a silk dress; at this point I was a little scared, confused, and somewhat freaked out about wearing girl clothes. I was resisting, but she was insisting and pushing me into it. Finally it was on; and actually it was a turn on!

Fast forward to now. I work from home a large majority of the time; so I'm almost always in toe & finger nail polish. I almost have a bigger collection of colors now; than she does. We both go shopping at Ulta for "her". And when I do leave town for business she makes sure I have a fresh coat of toe nail polish. Occasionally she'll ask to put make-up on me; I fake/feign embarrassment, but always allow it.

But; I've taken it further than I admit to her.. She doesn't know I dress almost every day while she's at work. Not just on occasion, when she requests with her clothes.. And I even have a modest wardrobe of my own, and a large collection of my own girl shoes and heels. (unfortunately her feet are oddly tiny.)

So; this was my first post... It's odd putting this into words.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hi never, seems your wife saw something in you that you hadn't recognised yet. It's always nice to read of girls who have been actively encouraged by their wife
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Did you paint hers toenails for her. You know girls do things for each other.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU