Thread: Honesty is the best policy

Honesty is the best policy

I started a thread a few weeks back in which I finally decided after many years to allow my SO to see me fully dressed. We had a fantastic evening. We have now had a second evening and I decided to wear the same dress again but purchased a few new accessories (a net bolero jacket, hairband, bracelet and very fancy tights) all of which you can see in the photo below. We had another great night.
    On Saturday past we were out shopping, She had to get some lipstick for herself and asked me for the first time ever if I needed anything. I decided I needed some new mascara and decided to try the new Falsies range from Maybelline. The store was doing a 3 for 2 offer so we picked out a new lipstick and eyeshadow for me as well. Haven't tried them yet but the great thing is I know I will be soon in her company.
    I have finally realised that the lack of sharing my CDing with my wife has been my fault all along and it is now great that we can now begin to enjoy sharing it together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good for you! My only recommendation is that you be extra-sensitive towards her comfort level at this time. Sometimes our SOs will say they are okay with things, even though they really aren't.

That's great and the fact that your wife is proving to be so supportive make her a very, very special woman.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Kudos for the two of you !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Sounds like things are moving very well for you. I hope they continue moving in the right direction.
    Michelle

Gold Member
    I agree with Jamie. It isn't always the words that do the speaking. But it does sounds good, so I wish you both the best. And you look very lovely in that dress. Nice choice!

You have a wonderful SO, Fiona!