Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you crossdress in front of your family and do they accept you enfemme?

Do you crossdress in front of your family and do they accept you enfemme?

Would you ever quit for the sake of your loved ones?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife doesn't want to see me crossdressed but my daughters are okay with it. I just posted a thread about spending some time with my daughter and her husband while dressed.
    Honestly I don't hink I could quit now.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My wife accepts completely. I couldn't quit anyway. Too much stress.

My wife and 9 yr old daughter accept the fact that Roger enjoys being Rogina a whole lot more than presenting as Roger. However,I have to accept ALL of the downsides to presenting as a female such as "NO I am not ready! I haven't finished doing my,hair,makeup,picking an outfit,etc" lol Or my wife saying" you hate to be rushed when YOU are doing YOUR makeup!!" And I agree..I don't mind clothes purchases the way so many guys do..I could never hide Rogina,she is a complete character.

I have never started crossdressing in front of my family. You have to start something before you can "quit" doing it, right? So my answer is "no" and "N/A".

Yes, I would do anything or quit anything if it was in my daughter's best interest. As far as CD goes...that is a decision I will never have to make. My total family is a mom, sister and daughter. Daughter is the only one closer than 1200 miles away. I have lots of problems to face before I "PASS", but that will not be one of them....lol

Love that term "pass", who came up with that gem of a term for dying anyway?? Sounds like a movie scene from a ghost plot movie...or NFL game...that's what I will do in the end...fake to my full back...fade left and PASS to my tight little END...touchdown!! lol

Last edited by eluuzion; 12-21-2010 at 06:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, no and my wife told me I couldn't quit if I wanted to and she's right. She didn't ask me to either.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Dress in front of my wife all the time. If home on a Saturday night and not dressed she asks me why not. Have 2 sons and they know nothing of my dressing and I'll keep it that way. Don't think I could stop if I wanted to. It's just part of me now.

I put my panties on in front of my wife, but so far that's as far as I can go. Not sure how she will react fully dressed. Hopefully, one day I will get fully dressed while she is in the room.

Could not quit, I would be missing something that I enjoy immensely.

Yes, I dress in front of my wife, just the clothing - no make up or wig......oddly enough she's more comfortable with it than I am as I am still a bit self conscious. It's a wonderful feeling I gotta say, having such a supportive wife

I don't think I could quit dressing, but if it did get too much for my wife to handle I would have no problems keeping the dressing to myself.

Definitely not... wife doesn't want to see it at all. She can deal with seeing me with tights on, as long as jeans are forthcoming... but thats about as far as I have pushed it. I know I can't "quit", but I would (and do) hide it in a big way from the family (even though the wife knows of course).

VS Fan

Addicted to PANTYHOSE Maria_1969's Avatar
    No Way... My SO, yes, but no one else.... I have had several relationships with accepting SO's, I tell them in 30 days time, and they can take it or leave it. The woman I am with now, I have been with for 3 years and if she decided that wearing pantyhose or skirts start to bother her, she will find herself single again.

Maria
    Last edited by Maria_1969; 12-21-2010 at 10:10 AM.
    "If pantyhose can make my legs look this good, imagine what they can do for yours" - Joe Namath

I have come out to my family. I am 59 and have been fem my whole life. I finally decided it was time to be myself so I told my wife and 3 kids (all grown). My wife left and 2 of my children won't talk to me but I am still committed to being melissa. I am at peace with myself and am happy.

My wife knows everything so I don't have to hide clothing or makeup etc but she does not like it one little bit. I've been home alone a couple of times recently when she has come home unexpectedly and sprung me. That's when I get "THE LOOK".

So, to answer the questions....

1. No
    2. Emphatic no
    3. No, I don't think I could quit. I spent too many years repressing and fighting my true feelings to have them boxed up and nailed shut again.

Just me and the wife, and yes many days a month she will come home from work to be met by Tina. I dress at least 3 to 4 days a week. 32 years ago I told my wife about my dressing, I told her at the time, if she could not deal with it I would understand, and we could part friends, but I knew then I could not or would not stop, and was not going to spend the rest of my life living a lie.I believe both people in a relationship have to be able to find happiness or it can't work, and without dressing I know I can't find happiness. I was lucky, my wife accepted it the first day that she knew about it.
    Tina B.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My wife is comfortable with my dressing en femme but we haven't shared this with anyone else in the family yet.

I doubt that I could quit, but if my wife asked I wouldn't dress when or where she would see me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

There are two questions. First, my wife is the only one in the family who has seen me as Ruth. She is accepting but not enthusiastic. Her main concern is that she doesn't want the children (both grownup) to find out.
    As to would I quit, I don't think I can, so I hope the ultimatum never comes.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Just my wife and daughter.. Haven't had the opportunity to be dressed in front of other family members, yet... but no, I have no intentions of being dressed in front of certain family members for the time being, and no, I would not quit, if I even possibly can without falling apart, for ANYONE except my children. My kids are the ONLY ones that really matter to me... I'm fortunate that my wife is accepting, but were she not, she could take a hike for all I care

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife is fully supportive,and my stepsons (well 2 of 3)that stay with us know Sophie,the boys now 16yo knew that their mums new bf dressed up in womens clothing,we waited a while before introducing Sophie in person to them and they reacted well so now they dont have any negativity to her,we get along great and I can't think of any reason why I would,or even could stop

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I did counselling to quit and save the marriage. Didn't work. Ex saw me one time. Was a nuclear event.

My kids know thanks to my Ex. My youngest daughter took me shopping, and clubbing. The others kids want not to do with Em.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

My wife is fully accepting so the answer is a 100% Yes!

I just recently started dressing in front of my wife again. I told her that I was a CDer about 14 years ago right before we got married. At first she wanted me to dress around her, then didn’t want to see it, then demanded that I stop. I did stop (mostly) for about 13 years. This year she said that she was wrong to make me stop and wanted me to start again. I think right now, I am more uncomfortable dressing around her than she is seeing me dressed. She loves watching me walk in high heels. I try to really strut my stuff for her so it’s a lot of fun! If she asked me to I would stop again, but with great difficulty.

Not really. I don't see the point in me outing myself to my family. My friends have been ridiculously accepting of it and I'm thankful for that.

Wife and Kids know and accept me. I do not think I can quit. All my not work time is Rachel time (almost)

Rachel

My ex expanded my CDing from panties, bra's and nighties to what it is now. Although my boys do not know, My 23 year old daughter does and encourage's it. She also tells me if something I am wearing doesn't match. As for my brother's, sister's and other relatives, They know about it but don't care to see me dressed up. The sister (and her 20 & 22 year old daughters) who's clothes I started wearing have seen me and are understanding about it. As I have a bad back so painting my nails is difficult, they have offered and done my nails in many shades over the last year or so.

My wife knows, accepts and supports me. Our 5 kids, ages 32 - 19, all know, and some are supportive, some tolerant, and others in denial. No extended family know, and until we (my wife and I) decide that there is a need for them to know, we have no intention of telling them.

Grace,
    Bobbi